What is your Numerology Number + Sun sign?

david starling

Yeah I did month + day + year of birth
So eg. 4 + 18 + 1987 = 2009 = add until single digit, or 11 and 12 if you use them = 1, or 11.

11 is usually converted to 2, and 12 to 3. But, I've been using birth-times since 1968(!), relating them to Tarot's major arcana. Although the Cabala's Tree of Life is a 10 digit diagram (there are some who incorporate 11, but I disagree strongly with that), the major arcana has face cards Page, Knight, Queen, King. So I consider you as relating to the Page of Wands (Sun-sign/fire), and as number 2 (Wisdom) on the Tree. The Tree has this feature of a repeating, base-10 loop, where 1 at the "Crown" connects to 10 at the bottom (Incarnation), then 10 converts to 1 (1+0=1), and you're back to the top again. Pages are usually extremely self-confident, in my experience.

Last edited:
11 is usually converted to 2, and 12 to 3. But, I've been using birth-times since 1968(!), relating them to Tarot's major arcana. Although the Cabala's Tree of Life is a 10 digit diagram (there are some who incorporate 11, but I disagree strongly with that), the major arcana has face cards Page, Knight, Queen, King. So I consider you as relating to the Page of Wands (Sun-sign/fire), and as number 2 (Wisdom) on the Tree. The Tree has this feature of a repeating, base-10 loop, where 1 at the "Crown" connects to 10 at the bottom (Incarnation), then 10 converts to 1 (1+0=1), and you're back to the top again. Pages are usually extremely self-confident, in my experience.

Ah thank you for the clarification. I admit I was going off something I had read ages ago and hadn't given it as much thought as you. I do have a certain self-confidence.

craft94

Does your numerology life path number have assocations with tarot in your opinion? I didn't know that. Would that make Justice "my" card, since Justice is #8 in the major arcana? That would make a lot of sense, being a Libra & all. 8 is cool because its a symbol for infinity.

AppLeo

Is this by adding all the digits in your Natal Month/Day/Year? :unsure:
Same question for Bluebell. By that method, I'm a Pisces 7.

Yes, David.

BTW, do you guys think the numerology numbers reflect the zodiac???

1 = Leader = Aries
2 = Mediator = Taurus

5 = Freedom Seeker = Leo

I'm a double Leo!

david starling

Yes, David.

BTW, do you guys think the numerology numbers reflect the zodiac???

1 = Leader = Aries
2 = Mediator = Taurus

5 = Freedom Seeker = Leo

I'm a double Leo!

Funny you ask! As far as I'm concerned (and I may be alone in this), each Sign has four ABSOLUTE characteristics--Mode, Element, Native-ruler, AND number, beginning with Aries as Sign #1, thru Pisces as Sign #12. The images and keywords are important but less definite. When I began learning Astrology in the late 1960's, it seemed a standard belief that each Sign had a firm number. Now, only the Houses are agreed to have numbers. So, Leo: Fixed/Fire/Sun/SIGN #5. [IMO]

Last edited:
Number 6.

Sun sign Cancer.

6=

Born To Rule
Exercise Power
Born To Enjoy
Born With Gifts
Not Grateful To All
Love Colorful Life
Born To Be Lucky

Name Numerology for 6 makes you successful in what ever you do. The powerful influence of No. 6 and Planet Venus come to help you to attain success. You are not afraid of failures. You boldly try again.

Tarot 6.

Six
Communication, problem-solving, cooperation, balance, relaxation, adjustment, harmony, compassion, social consciousness, domesticity, love, care, comfort and concern. Many 6s in a reading indicate adjustments in thoughts, attitudes or conditions. They also represent the ability to transcend difficulties.

Last edited:

david starling

Sun Sign; Libra obviously. Life Path Number is 8 - fits the Scorpio part of my personality at least.

8 of Swords, Blind Faith. Look at the picture in the Ryder-Waite Tarot deck! You can see it online, no need to buy the deck. 8 of Swords would be your Significator in a Tarot reading. (Swords for Air-sign Suns.)

Last edited:

junoisuppose

Cancer 7 (34 - apparently an especially introverted, and spiritual :innocent:, type of 7, & 7s are very introverted and away with the fairies to start with).