What is your interpretation of Jupiter in the 1st house?

Nickidan

You're a Leo rising, so your Jupiter placing would stress on your Leo self-energy.

You have a Scorpio Moon, so this means your emotions would be guarded/closed.

And you have an Aries Sun, so you may be a bold/brash person.

Jupiter is positively aspected to the Moon, but negatively to two other planets. So as I said above, in isolation it means little. The positive aspect must relate to how Jupiter in Leo for you helps you with your Scorpio Moon.

That said, I think the stellium you have in Aries is the most significant part of your chart, as well as your Taurus MC.

@ukdesifem: Thanks for this response!!!!! I just want to say I dont have a stellium in Aries (I only have two personal planets in Aries Sun and Mercury!!!!) What do you mean by Aries and my Taurus MC being the most significant part of your chart? Can you explain this further?

JUPITERASC

@sworm09: Thanks for such a detailed response I was looking for an answer like this. I am processing this more as I type!!!

I do have a question? What do you mean by Venus in opposition from the 7th.....

I know Mars and Venus are in my 7th house.

My 7th is in Aquarius (Uranus and Saturn rules Aquarius). My Mars is in Aquarius, my Venus is in Pisces?

How is Venus in opposition from the 7th house?

I also don't get the "Jupiter also rules your 5th house of romance and fun, so I find it hard to see you as a party animal, if so, it's going to be something more quiet as you find it hard to just "jump in" at times."

Can you explain that statement more? My 5th house is in Sagittarius (Jupiter rules over Sagittarius and Pisces). Are you referring to my Jupiter in Virgo or Jupiter in Sagittarius.... ps I got Neptune and Uranus both in Capricorn too. Does this restrain my Jupiter energy?

Thanks in advance!!
!
Natal Venus is Pisces
Natal Jupiter is Virgo

Pisces and Virgo are opposite signs

therefore

Pisces Venus opposes Virgo Jupiter
:smile:

sworm09

@sworm09: Thanks for such a detailed response I was looking for an answer like this. I am processing this more as I type!!! I do have a question? What do you mean by Venus in opposition from the 7th..... I know Mars and Venus are in my 7th house. My 7th is in Aquarius (Uranus and Saturn rules Aquarius). My Mars is in Aquarius, my Venus is in Pisces? How is Venus in opposition from the 7th house?

Basically what JupiterAsc said. Venus is in Pisces, Pisces is opposite Virgo, Jupiter is in Virgo and the two planets are in opposition. Venus is in the 7th house.

I also don't get the "Jupiter also rules your 5th house of romance and fun, so I find it hard to see you as a party animal, if so, it's going to be something more quiet as you find it hard to just "jump in" at times."

Can you explain that statement more? My 5th house is in Sagittarius (Jupiter rules over Sagittarius and Pisces). Are you referring to my Jupiter in Virgo or Jupiter in Sagittarius.... ps I got Neptune and Uranus both in Capricorn too. Does this restrain my Jupiter energy?

The same Jupiter rules your 5th house. Jupiter in Virgo in your 1st house rules your 5th house because it rules over the sign on the cusp of the 5th as well as your 8th house because it rules the sign on the cusp of the 8th, Sagittarius and Pisces respectively.

Neptune/Uranus in Capricorn are irrelevant as far as Jupiter goes. As I explained, Jupiter's debility and being retrograde are what restrain it.

ukdesifem

@ukdesifem: Thanks for this response!!!!! I just want to say I dont have a stellium in Aries (I only have two personal planets in Aries Sun and Mercury!!!!) What do you mean by Aries and my Taurus MC being the most significant part of your chart? Can you explain this further?

A stellium in any sign/house is important. It shows a native's life energy, especially if it's personal/slow-moving planets.

The MC relates often to career. And planets in the MC region/10th house hold a significant bearing on careers, hence my comment.

ukdesifem

I'm NOT talking about other placements sir, I'm talking about JUPITER IN THE 1ST right now...

Thank you for your image, but I don't see the use of it since I mentioned the scale of said planets.

That was before they discovered Neptune.

Look, you keep correcting me with mainstream, unquestioned "knowledge", when I'm thinking outside the box and explaining why I come to certain conclusions. You don't explain, you blindly accept what you've been told.
Please stop doing this.

Well practically all practices have a mainstream, based on proven knowledge and thinking. Unconventional thinking is not inherently superior to mainstream thought, especially if it cannot be proven better.

But then if "mainstream" thinking has been used by astrologers for centuries, and nobody has proven it a bad methodology, who is to say it's wrong? The thing is, even within "mainstream" thinking, people differ in their opinions, it's human beings we're dealing with after all.

I see little wrong with JupiterASC's analysis/responses.

emily23

@emily23: I am not knocking this placement!!!!

Ok no worries, I just going along with your comment that it's in detriment in Virgo. I tell you something though, it's a better placement than Saturn in Virgo in the 1st, that is a real ball buster! Like with everything, so much depends on the various plays and glue in the rest of the chart, not forgetting the X factor which is without the chart, ie YOU.

:kissing: