What is your ascendant and 10th house sign and the planets in it and how do people view you as?

valuhz

So i’m a cap rising with Neptune in Aquarius in the 1st house and people usually say i look like i’m the sad type; no one says i look serious tho which I think is Neptune in the 1st effect; people always say i look too innocent and naive in a dumb way. The 10th house, my presence on social media is kind of a mix of libra and scorpio, it’s at 29 degree libra and sometimes i can go make many posts only to delete all and removw my profile picture. What are yours?

xichuwangwai

You delete your posts and pics on the internet, mainly because of Pluto in the 11th and its aspects. The 11th means internet, Pluto means destroy and rebuild. For example, when the Sun in vergo is being picky, then destroy and then rebuild.

I can see why people view you that way, but it's closely related to my own astrology, so I can't talk about it.

valuhz

You delete your posts and pics on the internet, mainly because of Pluto in the 11th and its aspects. The 11th means internet, Pluto means destroy and rebuild. For example, when the Sun in vergo is being picky, then destroy and then rebuild.

I can see why people view you that way, but it's closely related to my own astrology, so I can't talk about it.
Spot on! That sun square pluto too lol!

uranianplutonian

Ascendant: Scorpio with Pluto in the first house.
MC/10th house cusp: Leo with the Sun in the 10th house (Sun is in Virgo).

People notice that I’m tall (5’10”). I’ve been told that I have an intense gaze from some people (I think maybe this can be seen when I’m listening to someone, or if I’m standing in line somewhere staring off into the abyss). I’ve been told that I have a calming presence. These are the three things I’ve heard the most from people.

I feel like people mostly see my Scorpio Ascendant and Pluto in the first house. Unless I’m talking about my career, or if I work with someone, I’m not sure they’d see my Sun in the 10th house.

I’m looking forward to hearing from other people on this topic! It’s an interesting one. :joyful:

wan

I have Pisces ascendant. 10th is in Sag. Neptune is conjunct midheaven.

I would say that I really fit the Pisces rising bill. I am lost-looking and I am always in my head. I also look like I am tripping on acid all the time. I am careless and find it difficult to focus in the present moment.

Neptune on Midheaven also wreaks havoc. I am a huge job-hopper who spends an average of 2 months in every job. And I must have had like 50 jobs at the least. I have zero career to speak of. Making money is never important to me, and this is reflected in my anemic bank accounts, lol.