What is the wound of my YOD?

Eleen

Anyway, will I be a little unlucky in love?

I'm not the one to chat, or put myself in delicate circumstances of emotional / affective violence, not anymore. I suffered from childhood and adolescence with themes such as: sexual violence, abandonment, bullying, fear of expressing myself and talking about what I want and abusive relationship and lies.
Today I am distrustful, but capable of loving, I love with a certain modesty, and I run from situations that may become abuse, after all, of this water you will not drink. And you will not drink, anyway.

My impression is that I will have to struggle to connect with people, to live up to my expectations and illusions, as well as fight against fear, to access the meaning of: love, and even if I reach emotional definition of a deep love, because it is an open wound, chiron, I will have to constantly be in touch with the bad nuances, and it will be something to always be working, more than most.
Well, if it means too: better run to a convent, or anything I think it means, it's okay.
Note: my knowledge of astrology does not crush Chiron, so I count on your help if possible. LOL

Attachments

• Meu mapa astral.jpg
    Meu mapa astral.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 37

IleneK

Premium Member
Regarding your Venus Saturn Chiron yod.
Chiron is not an open wound. The Chiron archetype is the Wounded/Healer.
Chiron is a healer that brings healing to world through experience of suffering.

You have a beneficial aspect, a sexile, between Venus and Saturn. Sextiles suggest opportunity. Venus to Saturn suggests serious and lasting relationship.
Venus moves toward Saturn by degree, and it is also attracted to Saturn, since Saturn is in the sign that Venus rules, Taurus. This enhances the relationship between Venus and Saturn. But Saturn is not comfortable with Venus, since Venus wears the sign which is Saturns debility.
So all is not perfect, but this is still a very favorable aspect for love and relationship 5th/7th. Chiron's placement may also be taken to be also favorable in that some see Sagittarius to be the sign that Chiron rules. In the 12th, it points to the practice of nonattachment and letting go.

The Chiron's placment in the 12th and also inconjunct to both Saturn and Venus points to difficulty that you may have coming to understand Chiron's meaning in your love and relationship life. But do not be dismayed because these matters, what these planetary placements mean, become clear to us only through our personal experience. And you have much experience before you yet to come. So I would say to reach out to others and serve life as Chiron did, with open eyes and an open heart and then see what the outcome tells you about this yod in your chart.

Eleen

Regarding your Venus Saturn Chiron yod.
Chiron is not an open wound. The Chiron archetype is the Wounded/Healer.
Chiron is a healer that brings healing to world through experience of suffering.

You have a beneficial aspect, a sexile, between Venus and Saturn. Sextiles suggest opportunity. Venus to Saturn suggests serious and lasting relationship.
Venus moves toward Saturn by degree, and it is also attracted to Saturn, since Saturn is in the sign that Venus rules, Taurus. This enhances the relationship between Venus and Saturn. But Saturn is not comfortable with Venus, since Venus wears the sign which is Saturns debility.
So all is not perfect, but this is still a very favorable aspect for love and relationship 5th/7th. Chiron's placement may also be taken to be also favorable in that some see Sagittarius to be the sign that Chiron rules. In the 12th, it points to the practice of nonattachment and letting go.

The Chiron's placment in the 12th and also inconjunct to both Saturn and Venus points to difficulty that you may have coming to understand Chiron's meaning in your love and relationship life. But do not be dismayed because these matters, what these planetary placements mean, become clear to us only through our personal experience. And you have much experience before you yet to come. So I would say to reach out to others and serve life as Chiron did, with open eyes and an open heart and then see what the outcome tells you about this yod in your chart.

Thank you!
I have shown you the synastry, look I'd prefer to exclude Uranus / Neptune / Pluto, for reasons of: I do not consider them important in reading synastry. I'm not a fan of composite map either. Can I send the synastry here?

IleneK

Premium Member
This forum is for Aspects and Configurations so it should not be posted here.
Please PM me the birth data for each of you and I will answer the question you sent me.

Eleen

10/05/1999 Aline 19:45 pm Caratinga - Minas Gerais - Brazil

19/09/1998 Thiago 10:30 am Ribeirão Pires - São Paulo- Brazil

IleneK

Premium Member
1. This forum is for Aspects and Configurations so SYNASTRY should not be posted here.

2. Please PM [Private Message] me the birth data for each of you and I will answer the question you sent me.

Also, 3. please read my last Private Message to you if you would like to continue this conversation.