What is the biggest challenge between us?

Me: inner planets (30.07.1996, time: 06:14 am, place: Wattwil, Switzerland)

Him: outer planets(17.03.1993, time: 16:35 pm, place: ivry-sur-seine, France)

We met online and we can also talk on the phone/videocall/chat about everything and go pretty deep on any topic, and inspire each other. Now, my question is, if you can see difficult aspects that could prevent our potential to stay committed to each other and one day close the distance to actually build our lives together int the future, is strong enough.

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart23__30-7-1996_06-14_p_17-3-1993_16-35.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart23__30-7-1996_06-14_p_17-3-1993_16-35.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Humanitarian

I see a lot of good aspects to live together, especially your Mars sextile his Venus, it means that your type of an ideal husband and his type of an ideal wife is in a good harmony. But, I do see your Chiron conjunct his Jupiter and your Saturn opposes it and you have the nodal axis conjunct/opposites it, thats mean your relationship have karmic elements and I think that you need to stay in this relationship to learn karmic lessons, and after that, you need to leave immediately because after you learn your lessons in NN and Saturn, there will be more conflict between your experience and his philosophy of life, so leaving is better if you don't want karmic ties with him

I see a lot of good aspects to live together, especially your Mars sextile his Venus, it means that your type of an ideal husband and his type of an ideal wife is in a good harmony. But, I do see your Chiron conjunct his Jupiter and your Saturn opposes it and you have the nodal axis conjunct/opposites it, thats mean your relationship have karmic elements and I think that you need to stay in this relationship to learn karmic lessons, and after that, you need to leave immediately because after you learn your lessons in NN and Saturn, there will be more conflict between your experience and his philosophy of life, so leaving is better if you don't want karmic ties with him
thank you for taking time to interpret! is it possible to interpret what the karmic lesson would be? Because currently it just seems like we share a similar life philosophy and understand each other deeply.

Humanitarian

thank you for taking time to interpret! is it possible to interpret what the karmic lesson would be? Because currently it just seems like we share a similar life philosophy and understand each other deeply.
Don't be too seperated from each other emotionally and both of you need healing, because the NN is in Libra conjunct your natal Chiron while the SN is in Aries conjunct your natal Saturn

Me: inner planets (30.07.1996, time: 06:14 am, place: Wattwil, Switzerland)

Him: outer planets(17.03.1993, time: 16:35 pm, place: ivry-sur-seine, France)

We met online and we can also talk on the phone/videocall/chat about everything and go pretty deep on any topic, and inspire each other. Now, my question is, if you can see difficult aspects that could prevent our potential to stay committed to each other and one day close the distance to actually build our lives together int the future, is strong enough.
I would give more focus to the conjunction between your Chiron and his Jupiter. Of course, I could spend the whole afternoon composing combinations, but this one is the most fundamental because it proposes a karmic combination between you.

Having or not having a karmic combination changes everything. The chances of a future meeting are really high.

I wish you that luck. Blessings on your way.

I would give more focus to the conjunction between your Chiron and his Jupiter. Of course, I could spend the whole afternoon composing combinations, but this one is the most fundamental because it proposes a karmic combination between you.

Having or not having a karmic combination changes everything. The chances of a future meeting are really high.

I wish you that luck. Blessings on your way.
thank you so much for the response. we are still in touch and our connection whenever we interact definitely feels very intense but moreso intellectually. emotionally he's a reserved person in general and I am too with him but inside, I actually have deep emotions. I just wonder if with time he can learn to open up more or if it would always stay like this or if maybe it's our karmic purpose to learn open up our emotions together?

BIGGEST CHALLENGE will not come from looking at the synastry of your natal charts. Since you are both over 30, except for oppositions tht you could not solve or squares that you could not devote enough energy, it will come from comparing emotional and mental planning challenges that you both are experiencing. Unfortunately, to use 2ndary, tertiary, and minor progressed(stand alone since they derive from natal) charts, an astrologer needs to know if you moved by more than 25 km from your place of birth in the first 5 years of life, and if so, thenwhere exactly and when(to the month) exactly.
I'm not over 30, I'm 27