what is he hiding from me?

raneyalp

hello
i am in a relationship (on and off)
i talked to him after days of not seeing or have any connection from him. (over the phone)

he didn't explain anything to me, and after the conversation he left again, and its been days since that.

i want to know what is he hiding from me?
because this behavior doesn't looks like him. he seems off,
and why he choosed to be away from me?

this is the chart of the last conversation i had with him.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 1443-08-10 at 5.14.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 1443-08-10 at 5.14.05 AM.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 13

IleneK

Premium Member
hello
i am in a relationship (on and off)
i talked to him after days of not seeing or have any connection from him. (over the phone)

he didn't explain anything to me, and after the conversation he left again, and its been days since that.

i want to know
because this behavior doesn't looks like him. he seems off,
and why he choosed to be away from me?

this is the chart of the last conversation i had with him.

We need to see the chart for the time that the question "what is he hiding from me?" arose in you.

Did the question arise at the time of the last conversation?
If so, we can use the chart you posted.
If not, if it arose upon reflection later, then the answer lies in the chart for this later time. And the chart you posted here is not valid.

Last edited:

raneyalp

We need to see the chart for the time that the question "what is he hiding from me?" arose in you.

Did the question arise at the time of the last conversation?
If so, we can use the chart you posted.
If not, if it arose upon reflection later, then the answer lies in the chart for this later time. And the chart you posted here is not valid.

thank you for your reply and i get your words,
the question arise at this time, sorry about before i though the time of the conversation will be enough .

Attachments

• Screen Shot 1443-08-11 at 5.02.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 1443-08-11 at 5.02.09 AM.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 14

IleneK

Premium Member
I am not sure he is hiding anything from you. I do see that your significator/Jup is mets him/Jup in about 15 degrees, at 19 PI which is favorable. Based on reception from Merc to Jup, he likes you quite a bit. It seems to me that you are mis-perceiving or mis-evaluating this matter based on your/Jup's reception toward him.

Moon's next aspect is a trine to the Sun. I think things will get better and that patience and understanding will serve you well in this matter.