What is going to happen to me?

Lucius22

These past few months have been very difficult. I've been in a constant state of nervous tension; I can't sleep well, eat, or unwind. It's literally hell (because of something I will explain in a moment.)

So, I decided to check out my chart (Transits, progressions, solar arc..) and I found.. something strange.
I'll attach them below so any of you can take a look.

First, with the transit chart, I noticed that Uranus is coming into a conjunction with my MC. Now, I'm not really sure how to interpret that.. other than maybe some sudden something happening involving a career.
Then, to aid the career theory I noticed Jupiter coming into a conjunction with my natal Mars (Ruler of the 10th house). Hmm..

After that I checked my progressed chart and noticed that my progressed sun will be changing signs shortly, into Taurus. I don't really know how to interpret this one.
Next, I noticed my progressed moon will be in conjunction with my north node soon. Some indication destiny?
Then, I saw that my progressed ascendant forms a semi-sextile to my natal Mars. Again, my mind jumps to "career".

Lastly, my SR (Solar return) chart. My SR ASC is located in my natal 7th house. Now, I've heard from some sources that that indicates a stressful year.. or marriage.
Honestly not to sure how to interpret SR chart. I could easily nit-pick at it all day and delude myself with patterns that I want to see, (which I have) but I won't put you all through that.

Now, to explain myself. I'm a nine-teen year old shy musician and struggling writer. No, I don't expect to become famous or anything. In fact, while looking at my chart the only thing I've really been focused on is finding some indication that I will write and publish this soul destroying, life stealing story that I've come up with.
Anyway, what do you see? I know it's asking a lot. Believe me, I know. I just need another perspective; I'm too blinded by what I want to see. Hell, for all I know this all indicates my ascension as a human being.. or death. (Another possibility that I managed to put together.)

All in all, thank you. Thank you for helping this delusional.. (Insert curse word.)

P.S. Not fatalistic..

Attachments

• Transits.jpg
    Transits.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Progressions.jpg
    Progressions.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 15
  • Solar Return.jpg
    Solar Return.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 20

waybread

It sounds like you have a lot going on. But I am puzzled by your question, "What is going to happen to me?" because I don't take a fatalistic view of either life or of astrology. You have a lot of say in terms of how you want your life to go. If you're not in the driver's seat in your life, who is?

Since you know some astrology, see if you can read a chart like a grammar, with each planet having a potentially positive or negative expression. Uranus can mean sudden disruption, or it can be the great liberator. Taurus is a fixed earth sign. You keep your Aries qualities, but start adding some fixity of purpose and practicality to your repertory.

You have a big stellium in Aries, so you need a lot of independence and opportunities to express your inner warrior woman.