what is going on losing my hair..=(

kristina86

Account Closed
i have been losing my hair last few weeks..and now i can see when i try to hide
it and put my hair on ponytail i can see bald spots..every day more:(

my mother also who has cancer.they just found metastasis on her lungs.so there is a plunge on this one too.

does my transits show any sign of having health issues..would this be
just temporary???:sad:

Last edited:

sasa62

my mother also who has cancer.they just found metastasis on her lungs.so there is a plunge on this one too.

The answer is in your question ...

emotional stress period related to the field of home or separation in the field of home

so this is your way of reacting to events in the field of home

kristina86

Account Closed
The answer is in your question ...

emotional stress period related to the field of home or separation in the field of home

so this is your way of reacting to events in the field of home

yes you might be right.but stress is no stranger to me.and i have never
reacted on stress like this..but maybe you are right..i just hope i dont
lose all of my hair..:unsure:

Frisiangal

put my hair on ponytail i can see bald spots
Reading this made made me think of the flowing mane of Leo, as well as the association of Capricorn with hair.
Your chart shows there is a Sun (ruler Leo Ascendant) opposing Neptune in Capricorn in the 5th house (natural house Leo/Sun).

A factor that could contribute is that, except for Chiron(inner pain), there is a lack of air (mental flexibility) in the chart. If you are using the wrong shampoo (Neptune) for your hair, it could clog the pores of the head, meaning the hair cannot 'breathe'. What happens when someone no longer breathes, OR feels they cannot breathe???

As Sasa commented, stress concerning a parent (5th parent-child relationship) could well contribute towards a deeper cause. Chiron is on the T-square with Moon-Uranus, itself a classic for a stressful issues between mother and child. There would appear to be 'an emotional clash of wills' through the water trine aspect Sun-Moon-Pluto. Yet, at the same time, Chiron could add towards 'the feeling of abandonment ' the child could fear IF mother's condition lessens.

There is a lot going on in with the secondary progressed positions (one day after birth = 1 year in time) during this period.
Sec. progr. Sun has not only entered Leo, it has entered the 12th house where it conjoined natal Mercury, co-dependecy to individuality?
Secondary progressed Moon has returned to its natal sign, opening all the natal aspects; sink or swim ?,
Sec. progr. Mercury has retrograded back into Cancer into the 11th house, independent thought?
sec. progr. Venus in the 2nd house has opposed natal Moon, financial worry?,
sec. progr. Mars, still in the 5th house, has retrograded to trine natal Venus (bringing a new situation not in natal chart) and sextile natal Moon. Transit Pluto is conjunct s.p. Mars.

You could ask yourself what it is going on in your life that is effecting your feeling, that is the equivalent to 'pulling your hair out'... an expression that denotes external forces one thinks/feels to be beyond one's personal control,... for which there is a necessity for you to deal with.

With good wishes for positive news regarding your mother.

Ernesto

i could see you are giving too much stress to your mind and that is a main reason behind your active hair fall, just calm down and get medicated.

Virinchi

I think you were sure that this is an astrology forum, not a doctors forum