What indicates no marriage in a chart?

dreamtimez

It isn't confusing at all. Saturn Joys in the 12th and can be malicious and being in Detriment in Cancer he is, and so you have a Cadent Saturn in Detriment damaging Moon by conjunction.

In any event the Moon would only represent the mother if it was a Night Chart (you can tell if the Sun is below the Horizon -- in the 1st through 6th Houses up to the Cusp of the 7th House).

Its a night time chart. I'll try to post it ... but I need my friend's permission for that. :smile:

KayBug

I have read, grrrr can't remember where, that bad aspects between Saturn and Chiron can make for a bad/difficult situation in marriage/significant other relationships.

Veronica

I have read, grrrr can't remember where, that bad aspects between Saturn and Chiron can make for a bad/difficult situation in marriage/significant other relationships.

I don't know natally but in synastry the Saturn person can either heal or hurt even more the Chiron person.

BobZemco

Bob, thanks a lot!!! I have been thinking about relocation but the thing is that I don't know HOW to do that.

You move. You're in Skopje, you have options.

But, you know your chart isn't bad. You have a Cancer 7th House ruled by the Moon in the 10th House in Scorpio. Those are Fruitful Signs. Yes, the Moon is in Fall in Scorpio, but it is opposing Saturn in Taurus, so the Moon receives Saturn by Exaltation.

Saturn is Retrograde, but Angular and in in a neutral Sign. Taurus on the 5th House Cusp is neutral, but Venus is Virgo (a Barren Sign). You have options, I mean it isn't like you can't get married.

Your Directed Ascendant is going to trine Jupiter next year and then 3 years later trine Sun. In fact Directed Asc trine Sun can indicate employment in another country. You have Mercury in the 9th, ruling the 9th House and 4 Planets in Moveable (Cardinal) Signs, so relocate if you want.

As for marrying a foreigner, I don't think I have the typical aspects (Virgo Asc, Venus in Sag or in the 9th, ruler of the 4th, 7th, 5th in aspect to Jupiter or Jupiter in then 7th or connections b/w 7th and 9th and so on...)

You might want to re-check your Chart.

Your Moon is at 2° Scorpio. You're 41, so that makes 43° Scorpio, or 13° Sagittarius, which means Directed Moon is going to sextile natal Jupiter and then natal Sun about 2 years after that and Directed Moon will be in your 11th House in Sagittarius (which is a lot better than Scorpio) and you very well could be marrying a foreigner.

Claire19

No marriage can be indicated by Virgo on the descendant, no planets in the 7th, the ruler of the 7th challenged. Bad marriage or separations belong with Uranus in the 7th and Saturn...... Mars there can mean violence and aggression. THere are many indicators. A challenged Moon for difficult domestic conditions. A challenged Venus and to Saturn can mean no love or marrying for practical reasons or later in life.

The 5th house indicates lovers and romance or not.... That can develop into the committed partnership of the 7th.

Sun and Moon in bad aspect makes relationships difficult as the person's yin and yang are out of balance and finds compromise difficult and equanimity.

Spicadilly

Bob, what is a directed chart and how do you calculate one?

Claire, I have most of the things you refer to and not married yet, afflicted Moon, Sun/Moon, Venus dc ruler square Uranus, Saturn in 7th and SA Uranus in 1st. I do wanna get married as a Cancer but Uranus wants lots of breathing space, I need a special kind of man and the time will come :happy:!

Tanya00

A Significator in square or opposition to Saturn is "Bad"

There are a few other indicators, like Saturn elevated and so on but that should be enough to get you started.

2 questions...

1. Would you take minor aspects into account? Or would their influences be too "weak" to "notice"... ( I have saturn, in scorpio, in my 7th, semi-square Mars and Venus)

2. Do you have any recommendations as to where I can read more about the Saturn elevated indicator?
(Saturn's influence is quite heavy in the relationship aspect of my chart/life...so I like to do as much research as I can on it :smile:)

Pan

If we don't know the birth time and try to set it at 12 pm., Could we predict excactly that he divorced or had a bad marriage in the past? I found something in this chart that he is difficult to handle a committment, but I'm not sure if I can predict that he divorced before. Could anyone help me to analyze, please? Thank you..

Attachments

• I.jpg
    I.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 23

Claire19

If we don't know the birth time and try to set it at 12 pm., Could we predict excactly that he divorced or had a bad marriage in the past? I found something in this chart that he is difficult to handle a committment, but I'm not sure if I can predict that he divorced before. Could anyone help me to analyze, please? Thank you..
With no true knowledge of the 7th house influences we cant say with accuracy.

His Moon and Venus placements shows how he views women and love and his attitudes to domesticity... He has Venus square Uranus and Saturn and you can bet he has had divorce or separations.....or no commitment at all........squaring Pluto is also very challenging.
I would not be calling him a good prospect for love at all. I would run a mile........but......I am not in love with him. His Moon is in trine to Jupiter and Venus and I think he would love his mother and his home.....but he has troubles with love interests. Complex... Good luck with this one....

Last edited:

nemesis

Hmmm well I have Uranus in Scorp on my Desc of Scorp and my 5th house is natally ruled by Leo and has Sun/Merc in Leo conj Saturn in Virgo there =/

Guess I am possibly not going to have children or be married. Not looking to have children or be married right now but still :pinched: Lol.

midnight sun

"Bad" Signs are Gemini, Leo and Virgo
"Bad" Houses are the 6th, 8th, 9th and 12th Houses
A Significator in square or opposition to Saturn is "Bad"

Why is that? I accept Saturn causes problems but it also makes someone want and enjoy a stable relationship. I have Saturn-Venus aspect, I have many fears but also doesn't like "consuming relationships", I'm a kind of person which always wants to be with the same person till I die. And I think this feeling must be in a person who wants to marry.

And also I believe Virgo is not bad for marriage.
I didn't understand why 6th, 8th, 9th and 12th houses must be bad? Why are they cursed? I know some people close to me married and stay married for a long time with lots of planets in 12th house. Why are you hating 12th house so much? 12th house means Pisces and Neptune, means being connected to universe subconsciousnessly.

bittermoon

I would say a malefic aspect between Saturn and Venus would definately indicate no marriage.

I disagree. I do not believe that it's as simple as that. I would first look at the 7th House, then the 5th and 8th, but definitely not rule out the rest of the chart. Saying someone would never get married because he or she has a Venus square Saturn is just not right. It's more subtle than that.

Claire19

Uranus in 1st is too independent to be tied down ... hence no marriage or may be an open relationship :whistling:
Not necessarily.......We look at the 7th ruler and its placements for partnerships. Uranus in the 1st gives ankle and calves issues often.THey are weak or something is amiss or there is an accident in childhood there.
It can mean an erratic and unconventional persona but we need the whole chart always. If the Sun is in the 7th for instance then partners are a major focus.....

yelena234

I have here Natal Chart from my female friend. She works hard, has enough money, good health and still lives with her parents. I have never heard that she had some boyfriend. Now, she is expecting that some man comes into her life.
She travels a lot, but in the last time she became nervous. When she was in India, Astrologer told her that the right man comes in two years and that was last year.
She has also Saturn (ruler of 7th) square Moon (ruler of ASC and the Sun). Beside that there is Chiron square Saturn. All "the best!". Her Venus has two good aspects (with Neptune and Pluto). Conjunction from Venus and Saturn looks like her Venus is "frozen".

She wants relocate to Australia, but I am not sure there could be better. There could be bad her health.

Can anybody see some solution? All she needs is Love!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_k_z_hp_393745_40872.GIF
    astro_2gw_02_k_z_hp_393745_40872.GIF
    57.4 KB · Views: 21

midnight sun

I have here Natal Chart from my female friend. She works hard, has enough money, good health and still lives with her parents. I have never heard that she had some boyfriend. Now, she is expecting that some man comes into her life.
She travels a lot, but in the last time she became nervous. When she was in India, Astrologer told her that the right man comes in two years and that was last year.
She has also Saturn (ruler of 7th) square Moon (ruler of ASC and the Sun). Beside that there is Chiron square Saturn. All "the best!". Her Venus has two good aspects (with Neptune and Pluto). Conjunction from Venus and Saturn looks like her Venus is "frozen".

She wants relocate to Australia, but I am not sure there could be better. There could be bad her health.

Can anybody see some solution? All she needs is Love!

I'm not an astrologer but I can certainly say - according to my experiences with Saturn - she first has to resolve her problems with love which are coming from her childhood and maybe from her ancestors. Healing the painful child inside is very important for finding a real love. That's why Saturn causes delays. When you don't see your inner pains and resist the change, you live the same painful experiences again and again. If she has problems with men, she certainly has to heal her relationship with father inside her feelings, inside her mind. Saturn aspects usually causes the person to protect herself so much, meeting and living relationships get harder. For opening herself, she has to face with her inner fears.

Tuli

According to vedic astrology apart from other planetary positions the Auspicious time or the MUHARAT when the marriage takes place holds special importance for successful married life...!!!

JUPITERASC

EXAMPLE OF WHEN THE CHART IS SHOWING NO MARRIAGE -

SOURCED FROM
:
DELINEATING MARRIAGE - MEDIEVAL STYLE http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=384094#post384094 :smile:
We must see all or most of the following conditions:

- Saturn as Almuten of the 7th, neither Saturn nor the ruler of 7th are not aspecting the 7th.
- The Moon's dispositor not aspecting the Moon
- The Lord of the Part of Marriage of Men (according to Hermes) not aspecting the Part of Marriage.
- The Lord of the Sign in which Venus is, is not aspecting Venus.

tyzhu.png

This is a chart of a person who never get married, the chart was given on astro dot com.

Lord of the 7th - Jupiter is not aspecting the 7th house cusp.
Moon is in Cancer in her domicile, so I will take the exaltation ruler Jupiter as dispositor and he do not aspect the Moon.
If we take Mars as one of triplicity rulers and term ruler, he do not aspect the Moon either.
The dispositor of Venus (Mars) in 6th (cadent and combust!) is not aspecting Venus too.
Part of Marriage is in cancer so disposed with the Lord - Moon here.

On my own, I have also seen Cauda Draconis and Saturn in 5th as afflictions to romances in general.

So, many of the requirements are fulfilled, this man never married.