What does an Virgo Sun Aries Moon generally act like

rigormortisgirl

Just wondering, these are my placements and would like to see what others say seeing as I could find littleon this combo. I have a rebellious side and I generally hate people who appear to be for someone but are for something else evil :/. I think this is because of my Uranus and Neptune Capricorn First House so yea lol. I am a hard worker and I am very good at whatever I do I do it and I tgo into a zone i actually am dedicated and steady with my work. I was gonna be a nurse after I finish high school. Anywho whaddya guys think/

Just wondering, these are my placements and would like to see what others say seeing as I could find littleon this combo. I have a rebellious side and I generally hate people who appear to be for someone but are for something else evil :/. I think this is because of my Uranus and Neptune Capricorn First House so yea lol. I am a hard worker and I am very good at whatever I do I do it and I tgo into a zone i actually am dedicated and steady with my work. I was gonna be a nurse after I finish high school. Anywho whaddya guys think/

Welcome to forum,
we are all visual people and need to see charts please?

Welcome to the World of Astrology!
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14561

Re: Need some education: Which charts to use when?
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17514

Beginning to Study Astrology
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154469&postcount=10
http://www.soulhealing.com/tutorialwest.htm
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/learn-astrology/astrology-glyphs.php

How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

what members like to see in a thread – help forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25930

generally speaking virgo and aries are quincunx signs and really don't get along

Quincunx (aka Inconjunct) Signs = 150’ away from each other. Opposition = 180’, square = 90’, trine = 120’, sextiles = 60’ conjunctions = + or – 8’ orb.

All water signs ‘play on people’s feelings’, all earth signs want to ‘get on and do things’, all fire signs ‘act first and think later’ and all air signs want to ‘talk about things’

Aries quincunx signs are Scorpio and Virgo.
Aries is very straightforward, what you see is what you get, calls a spade a shovel and is very direct and to the point, rather impatient and impulsive, soon to flare up soon to flare doesn’t hold grudges. Very good at starting things, motivating people and starting projects but not good at finishing them, not very good with money either except spending it. Aries belongs to a group of 3signs which values it freedom and independence very highly. Sagittarius and Aquarius other two.

Now Scorpio, definitely what you see is not what you get, very secretive, private and plays its cards close to its chest. Extremely analytical, great for research and ferreting things out but 100% wants control and will use any tactic to get it including psychological mind games and emotional manipulation. Scorpio will never understand why if you are in a committed relationship, would you want freedom and independence! Definitely won’t appreciate you blurting things out and telling everyone their business.

Although its easy to see why these people get together, because they are both highly sexed signs. In fact Aries is joint second place with Taurus, but Taurus is much more romantic and affectionate and loving, Aries wants quantity and Taurus wants quality.

Now Virgo is very similar to Scorpio insomuch as they are both extremely analytical, but Virgo is ‘born worrier’ same as Cancer, these two signs can really worry for the rest of us. They do keep churning things over and over and this can cause mental stress. Can be quite, sit at the back of classroom, wants to go unnoticed, power behind the throne. You find a lot of Virgo’s in banking/finance or complimentary therapies. Do have a thing about health and hygiene, most are very clean but some are complete opposites. Can nitpit and sometimes pay too much attention to small details and not look at broader bigger picture. Can be sarcastic, critical and very restless, cos it’s a ‘mutable sign’ and all the mutable signs are restless! There is nothing restless about Aries, can make decisions in snap instant and really wouldn’t appreciate nit picking. Aries wants to start lots projects, have a go at allsorts and Virgo does not want to scatter its energies, it focused and practical. Virgo probably wouldn’t appreciate the direct approach cos it wants to look deeply into things first, weigh up pros and cons

Its very common to have Cancer, Virgo and Leo on the Ascendant as they are signs of long ascension and get approx 4- 4 1/2hrs each sign which means there are a lot of people born with these signs on the Asc. Whereas Aquarius and Pisces get only 30-40 minutes, so obviously quite rare.

nuthatch

I'm interested in this combo too since I am writing a fictional character with the same placements! Any advice anyone could give about this would be helpful to me as well, though I imagine her having a lot of passion and physical energy she isn't always quite sure how to express. Her first internal emotional reactions to things are always powerful and she is prone to periods of anger and overwhelming desire, but she's (sometimes) good at hiding it in order to keep up the appearance of being stable and cerebral. Other times, the Aries moon has to make itself known. This may arguably be one of the more externally visible Moons in the Zodiac because it's so extroverted and so impatient and so physically-oriented that it makes sense that it would lead to some sort of physical expression. The character is also torn between wanting to be good and helpful and useful to society and wanting to be totally badass, and she's trying really hard to find some way to integrate these two aspects of herself. But I specifically chose these because I thought it would make for an interesting personality :)

Also, I feel like Virgo and Aries are both strongly oriented to problem-solving and taking action, though Aries wants to charge in and act from the "gut" while Virgo takes its time and makes decisions over what course to take based more on reason than instinct. So a combination of both of these tactics could, I think, make for a well-integrated self if you figure out when which stance is appropriate.

I don't know of any Virgo/Aries in my life, but I know several Cap/Aries and a Virgo/Leo, so perhaps my experiences with them might help. The two Cap/Aries (one Leo rising, one I'm not sure of but I think Virgo) were both males, and both very intelligent and creative; on the surface they were quite easygoing, although they were also unable to contain any strong emotions they were feeling, even with people they knew less well. If they felt something, whether it was fear or anger or sadness, people knew it. They had a need to let it out wherever they were, whoever was around. I'm often like this too, having an Aries moon myself. They're also both great people who I feel are honest and willing to acknowledge their vulnerability.

The Virgo/Leo is analytical and theory-minded and hard-working while also being possessed of a sort of innocent love of art and people and of the act of loving in itself. And I think Aries has a similar capacity for childlike joy and passion, though maybe they get more easily bored with the objects of that passion and have to look for the next new thing fairly often.

Also, I think the Fire initiative and restlessness fueling the Earth capacity for practical action and diligence is a pretty great combination.

(And I'll admit I sometimes can't tell what's Leo and what's Aries, because I'm a Leo/Aries, so I may conflate the traits of the two signs sometimes and imagine they're more similar than they really are. Like, if I feel something, I can't tell if it's the Leo or the Aries or some general Fire sign thing. So any similarities I may imagine between a Leo moon and an Aries moon might be totally false. But anyway.)