What color are your eyes?

Bradders

Green eyes sir.

I am a hothead, a wild child, am intense, unpredictable and wild most of the time, I do love nature and animals and would be by the theories be spiritually inclined ( however I like to think everyone practices divinity or self actualization on some level, else life would be empty and unlivable )

JUPITERASC

All blue-eyed humans have a common ancestor http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm

New research shows that people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor.
Scientists have tracked down a genetic mutation which took place 6,000-10,000 years ago
and is the cause of the eye color of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today :smile:
As Professor Eiberg says:
"it simply shows that nature is constantly shuffling the human genome, creating a genetic cocktail of human chromosomes
and trying out different changes as it does so."

SirHorns

Brown Eyes fits...Black kinda does too.

Hmm.

"However, it is not just one gene that determines eye color, but a combination of genes which is why some people may have two colors or more in their iris if you look closely, and some people may even have different colored irises in each eye."

Hm, interesting. :devil:

my eyes are blue/green...like blue with green around the iris. which is typical of libra asc, and caucasians. legend has it that when im in a bad mood, they turn green...

Predtator

Anything that comes from Huffington Post should be taken with a grain of salt.

I have Pisces Sun/Venus/Mercury/Jupiter
Scorpio Moon/ Sagittarius Asc

Don't see a link with that and blue eyes. I have hazel.