What can you tell me about my love life?

cappy1991

She didn't give a specific date for when we stayed with my Grandpa just said it was 3 months before. Everything was pretty crazy after the hurricane.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I read back over the discussion, and am not sure what you wanted other than a full analysis of your chart. Your PM to me as to whether I'm still moving forward has brought me to your spot in my number line.

But having gotten here, I'm not sure of your question.

I don't do exact events. If you are interested in emotional challenges and mental struggles over the next year or so I can do that. Is that what you are interested in, because that is what I needed the movement after birth for.

I'm not sure from the posts here that this is what you were interested in. It seemed like you wanted events. Please advise.

cappy1991

Besides the general chart analysis just wondering if there is anything in my chart that says anything big concerning relationships, for example I married pretty young, would my chart show any hints of that? And will this be my only marriage? I don't know a lot about charts but I was just wondering how much they can tell a person.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Besides the general chart analysis just wondering if there is anything in my chart that says anything big concerning relationships, for example I married pretty young, would my chart show any hints of that? And will this be my only marriage? I don't know a lot about charts but I was just wondering how much they can tell a person.

A full general analysis of your chart is way beyond something a forum could do and would take me hours to put together.

Your other questions involve specific events. I don't predict specific events anymore. I've learned that doing so tends to destroy free will. People stop working on the future and simply wait for events to happen which only actually happen because they take action.

Sorry, but this isn't the kind of astrology I do.

Good Luck to you.