What can you know about my life by looking at my natal chart

Hello everyone !! i am pretty new to all this astrology thing !
and I got several questions that couldnt find the answer in none of those astrology sites!

1. Why are those lines just in the lower half of my chart ? what does it mean when its placed that way ?

2. Is it true that when the vesta asteroid is close to the meridian , it means that i have an spiritual mission ? can you tell me what some or all asteroids mean in my chart?

3. Do you see anything special worth mentioning?

4. What does it tell you about what would it be the perfect career for me and about my lovelife as well?

thanks for your time heres the link :

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n185/yayose/spiritual/?action=view&current=astro_mine.jpg

[Moderator edit - Thread moved here, as an attempt at answering the question by the thread-starter is missing. The Education Board might prove helpful.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Awakened_Pisces

Welcome to the board and hope you're here to stay. Here's a few things about astrological philosophy:

Astrology cannot predict or foresee anything, it is but a glimpse into the unknown future. It can only project possibilities through the energy of the Native. So therefore we cannot tell you any certainties, we can only provide you with possibilities. For the future was and is unknown and only through God's vision can the future be known.

Now from an astrological standpoint, the asteroids do tend to mean something in particular cases, but untill one is well experienced and invested into Astrology it is recommended that one focuses on the 10 planets in the solar system first.

For career and love, look at how your Saturn and Venus are applying to certain items. Is Saturn or Venus in his/her joy or their fall? Are they in tough aspects like Square/Opposition?

Look at the MH(Midheaven) and look for the ruler of that planet and see in which house it is:

Example: My Midheaven is Aries, it's ruler Mars is inside the 7th house, ruled by Saturn and is conjunct the ruler. Such as an indicater of the future political career I entered in 2008.

Welcome,

Have you read the 'welcome sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some good information and links for study and research.

It's probably better that you don't have a 'shopping list' of questions and focus on just one or two things first.
It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

As far as career goes, we do look at MC any planets near, it's ruler and where it's deposited, plus 2nd house (how you earn your money) any planets and/or ruling of cusp, 6th house (type of work you do, co-workers, daily routines, health) any planets and house cusp ruler.

Why don't you offer some suggestions as to what you do know and what perhaps you are hoping to do for others to comment on?

the lines are mathematical aspects eg: 180'=oppositions, 90' =square, 120' trine, 60' sextile. To interpret these try here
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/planetsaspectsastrology.html

wilsontc

Staff member
planets at the bottom of the chart, to answers

answers,

You asked:
lookingforanswers said:
Hello everyone !! i am pretty new to all this astrology thing ! and I got several questions that couldnt find the answer in none of those astrology sites!

1. Why are those lines just in the lower half of my chart ? what does it mean when its placed that way ?...

Since you have most of your planets focused at the bottom (inner world) of your chart, you focus on your inner world. Since most of your planets are in the bottom left (self) part of your chart, you use your self-awareness to explore your inner world.

Since you have a lot of planets focused in the 3rd house, you might like to do 3rd house-type things:
journalist, writer, telesales executive, sales representative, orator, railroad conductor, sales person, broadcaster, commentator, lecturer, writer, linguist, shop assistant, chauffeur, light manual labor, craftsman, telephone operator, postman, navigator, comedian, auto mechanic, professional driver, truck driver, cab driver

If you want to learn the basics of astrology, you can learn it in six steps in the link below this post.

Basically,

Tim

astrologer50 said:
Welcome,

Have you read the 'welcome sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some good information and links for study and research.

It's probably better that you don't have a 'shopping list' of questions and focus on just one or two things first.
It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

As far as career goes, we do look at MC any planets near, it's ruler and where it's deposited, plus 2nd house (how you earn your money) any planets and/or ruling of cusp, 6th house (type of work you do, co-workers, daily routines, health) any planets and house cusp ruler.

Why don't you offer some suggestions as to what you do know and what perhaps you are hoping to do for others to comment on?

the lines are mathematical aspects eg: 180'=oppositions, 90' =square, 120' trine, 60' sextile. To interpret these try here
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/planetsaspectsastrology.html

Thanks but thats exactly why i came here , i just have no time to "research into astrological meanings and "thought " that i could get direct answers in here.

Re: planets at the bottom of the chart, to answers

wilsontc said:
answers,

You asked:

Since you have most of your planets focused at the bottom (inner world) of your chart, you focus on your inner world. Since most of your planets are in the bottom left (self) part of your chart, you use your self-awareness to explore your inner world.

Since you have a lot of planets focused in the 3rd house, you might like to do 3rd house-type things:

If you want to learn the basics of astrology, you can learn it in six steps in the link below this post.

Basically,

Tim

Well thank you for your input , that is actually very true about myself ! do any of you see anything about a spiritual mission or not?

RockFish

Thanks but thats exactly why i came here , i just have no time to "research into astrological meanings and "thought " that i could get direct answers in here.
Well, not exactly, this is a place for students of astrology. The point here is to share what we learn with other people interested in studying it, not to give readings for free.

Paying a professional is a better idea if you have no time nor interest in learning it.

lookingforanswers said:
Hello everyone !! i am pretty new to all this astrology thing !
and I got several questions that couldnt find the answer in none of those astrology sites!

1. Why are those lines just in the lower half of my chart ? what does it mean when its placed that way ?

2. Is it true that when the vesta asteroid is close to the meridian , it means that i have an spiritual mission ? can you tell me what some or all asteroids mean in my chart?

4. What does it tell you about what would it be the perfect career for me and about my lovelife as well?

thanks for your time heres the link :

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n185/yayose/spiritual/?action=view&current=astro_mine.jpg

[Moderator edit - Thread moved here, as an attempt at answering the question by the thread-starter is missing. The Education Board might prove helpful.]

using your numbering then; 1) Tim has already answered your and given the link for further studies http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc/

2) It is not Vesta on your IC it is part of fortune
http://www.cafeastrology.com/partoffortune.html

My way of helping newbies is for them to do more research and learning rather than just ‘drop the answer in your lap’ and not necessarily to provide professional readings and forecast future events.
Having a Sagittarius MC is the sign of the teacher and I do indeed teach astrology. This forum is a wonderful community of all mixed levels. So instead of dropping the answer in your lap I may provide links and dangle carrots in the hope that if you are sincerely interested enough you will do the research and enlighten yourself….

Have you read the 'welcome sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc and also has links to forum rules & regs...

3) I can see lots of things worth mentioning, but what exactly are you inquiring about? It's not helpful having a 'shopping list!'

4) Concerning career then..... we look at MC the planet ruling it and where it is placed in the chart. In your case this is Moon in libra and placed in 12th house of 'self undoing'
Moon in the 12th House

*Your own feelings and emotions are something of an enigma to you, and it is often difficult for you to share with others what you are feeling.

You frequently withdraw from contact with the world, and need a healing, peaceful environment in order to blossom and come out of yourself.

You identify with the oppressed, disenfranchised or underdog in any situation and want to help them or care for them in some way.

Courtesy of http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/mooninhouses.html
Now you can go here and have ALL your 10planets interpreted FREE in the signs and in the houses and also the mathematical aspects they make to each other.....

Astro.com has a FREE six month transit forecaster, if you can find the time:rolleyes:

Back to career then, Cancer MC usually very shrewd in business and good with money but a worrier, moon in 12th suggests you don't show your emotions much and can be restless procrastinating and indecisive, Libra moon in house of Pisces.... Four planets in 3rd house of communications is your main focus of energy
The Third House: Communication

The third house is a cadent house. Its natural sign ruler is Gemini and its natural planetary ruler is Mercury.
The lower mind, communication, interactions in our immediate environment, siblings and early environment, neighbors, thoughts, short trips, writing and speaking, how we formulate our thoughts, language skills, media and communications.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/housesofthehoroscope.html

Sun conjunct IC/home roots suggests possibly working from home with family business

So, now why don't you contribute and say what it is you are hoping to do or achieve, that way you will get more positive respones:D

Also, if you are interested in asteriods and fixed stars we have a forum here
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
spirituality, to answers

answers,

You asked:
lookingforanswers said:
do any of you see anything about a spiritual mission or not?

You have a least aspected (strong energy) Neptune (spirituality), indicating you do not "connect in" to spirituality so you may OVERdo spirituality in your life. Remember a little spirituality can go a LONG way. You might want to work on meditation to work on "centering" your spiritual energy.

Spiritually,

Tim