What are my most prominent planets?

chart2.png

Hi I'm wondering what my "prominent" planets are, can you help? Thanks.

jupiterianguru

View attachment 49407

How about Uranus its Angular as well as domicile and probably not intercepted as the house cusp is only 8 minutes away from the next sign.

Then how about Mercury its in your 1st house. I dont see that any planet other than Uranus stands out as being very much more powerful (or weaker) than the others. You have a balanced chart.

How about Uranus its Angular as well as domicile and probably not intercepted as the house cusp is only 8 minutes away from the next sign.

Then how about Mercury its in your 1st house. I dont see that any planet other than Uranus stands out as being very much more powerful (or weaker) than the others. You have a balanced chart.

Maybe Uranus stands out because it's Uranus.

jupiterianguru

Just a note that it looks like you are 15 years old and with that, not able to give consent.

Give consent for what? I find these kinds of responses annoying as the op came here to learn about astrology and obviously is more knowledgeable than just the sun sign stuff. How do you know his parents are not into astrology or showed him this. Also most sites the age of 13 is considered old enough to post stuff not sure what give consent means but I would assume the op knows some about internet safety and what not to do at his age.

So dont be so legalistic personally I think its cool young people are becoming interested in astrology and hopefully also meditation and spirituality

Marinka

Hmmm .. is it supposed to matter to me that you find my response annoying?

I don't assume anything about what this person may or may not know about the internet and "being safe". I also don't assume that the parents are aware that their young child is visiting astrology sites. There are many predators in the internet world and this site having one or two of that species would probably be the norm rather than an exception ...

As a professional, I don't post with certain situations and one of those happens to be for underage people (those are my ethics and I don't expect that they will the same for others and that is OK). When I noticed the age from the chart, I posted to inform others that may care to answer that they might want to provide an "age appropriate response".

Zarathu

Account Closed
Marinka has the same ethics that I do. My experience is that most of us who are professional astrologers(as opposed to beginners and amateurs and others) won't do astrology for children. In the USA, the cut off for children is age 18.

Have worked with children in my professional life, I know how incredibly suggestive and gullible they can be in regards to astrology. My sister in law went to an astrologer when she was 12 who apparently had no ethics, and the astrologer told her she would die before age 30. She's now 59. She lived in fear of dying for more than 15 years. Some one who is older would not freak out in that way.

jupiterianguru

Hmmm .. is it supposed to matter to me that you find my response annoying?

I don't assume anything about what this person may or may not know about the internet and "being safe". I also don't assume that the parents are aware that their young child is visiting astrology sites. There are many predators in the internet world and this site having one or two of that species would probably be the norm rather than an exception ...

As a professional, I don't post with certain situations and one of those happens to be for underage people (those are my ethics and I don't expect that they will the same for others and that is OK). When I noticed the age from the chart, I posted to inform others that may care to answer that they might want to provide an "age appropriate response".

ok I understand I dealt with a predator on my Youtube channel I am still not sure they are off that website but I would truly hope that no children would ever come across such a person. I wasn't thinking about predators but now that you mention it I understand your concern. I also understand age appropriate responses but

I want to encourage the younger generation to be interested in spirituality as they will grow up some day and influence the earth. I was into meditation and spirituality at 14 (though I didnt find astrology till I was 22) and reading stuff online and sometimes posting on various sites. I made it ok. I am 26.

jupiterianguru

Marinka has the same ethics that I do. My experience is that most of us who are professional astrologers(as opposed to beginners and amateurs and others) won't do astrology for children. In the USA, the cut off for children is age 18.

Have worked with children in my professional life, I know how incredibly suggestive and gullible they can be in regards to astrology. My sister in law went to an astrologer when she was 12 who apparently had no ethics, and the astrologer told her she would die before age 30. She's now 59. She lived in fear of dying for more than 15 years. Some one who is older would not freak out in that way.

Ok understood I just never came across much saying it was bad but I get your point. I am trying to learn astrology. I understand internet safety but I was also torn with the issue of wanting the youth to become interested in spirituality in general. I think the same applies to psychics.

I know hopefully all of us here want children to be safe including me but my thing is im still learning and dont we want young people to become interested in astrology and any other spiritual pursuit such as psychics and meditation? Dont we want to prevent the next generations from becoming dogmatic in materialist views. If I remember right you gave Buddhist quotes before. How does your religion go about this im pagan btw I respect your beliefs and ethics though and know your a pro but If you can answer this

jupiterianguru

Ok I appologize if I am causing problems or this was a rule on the site I grew up in an evangellical family and my dad was a pastor the church would allow kids in no matter what and teach them or as I call it brainwash them even if it was against their parents wishes and they snuck out. I got tired of these beliefs so my thinking was would or should alternative beliefs or practices be like that too and if the dogmatic people (I have saturn in sagittarius so I cant stand them) push stuff on kids including that astrology or spiritual things is evil shouldn't we be glad for young people not getting fooled but then again there is safety issues and possibly a reading could cause them to freak out but that is my thinking behind my origional post.

Kannon

View attachment 49407

In principle, those planets that are rising (near Asc) or are aligned with the Midheaven (MC) are most prominent. Which ones do you see as prominent in your chart?

The chart you show here is based on a top-of-the-hour time that can assumed to be rounded off. This lack of specificity as to time is nearly synonymous with lack of accuracy of the Asc, which determines what planets are actually rising. In this chart, if considered basically accurate, Neptune is aligned with the MC by opposition. Mercury rising in the 1st house also.