What are my chances for this job?

Cassiopeia

Hello everyone, I've moved to the 2nd stage interview process and I would like to know what my chances look like from this chart.

I see my, Sun, in the 10 house, and interpret it as a positive. But there are two more planets there with which I don't know what to make of. Plus, there is a separating aspect between the Moon and Mars (job significator) and no other strong aspects from the Moon to any planets until changing sign.

So, the only plus I see with my little experience in horary is the Sun in the 10 house and Aries (strong energy), although I don't feel so confident at the moment. I'm experiencing a Saturn transit to my natal Sun, which would explain a bit :censored:

Please let me know your thoughts :)

Attachments

• today job.png
    today job.png
    233.4 KB · Views: 43

IRIS70

Hello everyone, I've moved to the 2nd stage interview process and I would like to know what my chances look like from this chart.

I see my, Sun, in the 10 house, and interpret it as a positive. But there are two more planets there with which I don't know what to make of. Plus, there is a separating aspect between the Moon and Mars (job significator) and no other strong aspects from the Moon to any planets until changing sign.

So, the only plus I see with my little experience in horary is the Sun in the 10 house and Aries (strong energy), although I don't feel so confident at the moment. I'm experiencing a Saturn transit to my natal Sun, which would explain a bit :censored:

Please let me know your thoughts :)
Your chances are good!
The job exalts you, the Sun. The other candidates are/is weak, Saturn in Pisces and peregrine.
Mars is the boss, there is no aspect to the Sun. However, the Moon has just separated from greater Benefic Jupiter and the next aspect is to the Sun, you, carrying it's benefic nature.
I have recently finished reading Frawler's book, I definitely need practice, but this is how I see it!

Good luck!

Cassiopeia

Your chances are good!
The job exalts you, the Sun. The other candidates are/is weak, Saturn in Pisces and peregrine.
Mars is the boss, there is no aspect to the Sun. However, the Moon has just separated from greater Benefic Jupiter and the next aspect is to the Sun, you, carrying it's benefic nature.
I have recently finished reading Frawler's book, I definitely need practice, but this is how I see it!

Good luck!
Thanks a lot for looking at my chart :)

The next interview is tomorrow; if there's no other stage, I expect them to give feedback very soon. I will update here :)

aqualovebot

Your chances are good!
The job exalts you, the Sun.
The Job would be Mars in Pisces so the job is actually ambivalent to them. The person is the Sun - exalted - so a very strong candidate.

This is a pretty interesting chart. While we would still want a connection between Mars and the Sun - especially the part of you that is very keen and exalted - or Mars and the Moon which is a bit iffy since the moon is quite disappointed in Mars - you being in your exaltation is really good - not quite sure it will give a yes though. My main problem is that very close past conjunction with Saturn - I've seen it show up as the job has already picked a person and just doing there rounds.

Both of you guys do seem to be deeply invested in Jupiter - the moon exalts it, Saturn and Mars sits in its domicile - but Jupiter being a benefic doesn't automically give a yes - it could have acted as a collection of light but Moon separates from Jupiter while Mars applies - it still can but I would have wanted to see both of them applying. Close chart! Can I have more context? What is the job?

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

The Job would be Mars in Pisces so the job is actually ambivalent to them. The person is the Sun - exalted - so a very strong candidate.

This is a pretty interesting chart. While we would still want a connection between Mars and the Sun - especially the part of you that is very keen and exalted - or Mars and the Moon which is a bit iffy since the moon is quite disappointed in Mars - you being in your exaltation is really good - not quite sure it will give a yes though. My main problem is that very close past conjunction with Saturn - I've seen it show up as the job has already picked a person and just doing there rounds.

Both of you guys do seem to be deeply invested in Jupiter - the moon exalts it, Saturn and Mars sits in its domicile - but Jupiter being a benefic doesn't automically give a yes - it could have acted as a collection of light but Moon separates from Jupiter while Mars applies - it still can but I would have wanted to see both of them applying. Close chart! Can I have more context? What is the job?

I had the second interview yesterday, my feeling was a very good one, but I was not expecting to be told that there are two more stages... so a longer process. They will move on with 3 candidates and I'll have to wait to see if I'm one of them. The team seems to have a good vibe and a professional one too, two aspects that are very important to me.

The context: I have a job I've recently started and it has many red flags of being a toxic environment. It's my second week here and I'm regretting having left my previous job for this current one. At this stage, I cannot but continue here until I get out. I've been in toxic work environments before and it affected me very much. The position I interviewed for is a communication job. Would this information be useful in some way? :)

Last edited:

IRIS70

I had the second interview yesterday, my feeling was a very good one, but I was not expecting to be told that there are two more stages... so a longer process. They will move on with 3 candidates and I'll have to wait to see if I'm one of them. The team seems to have a good vibe and a professional one too, two aspects that are very important to me.

The context: I have a job I've recently started and it has many red flags of being a toxic environment. It's my second week here and I'm regretting having left my previous job for this current one. At this stage, I cannot but continue here until I get out. I've been in toxic work environments before and it affected me very much. The position I interviewed for is a communication job. Would this information be useful in some way? :)
I was thinking a job involving communication as Mercury is conj, MC.

Cassiopeia, please, give us feedback about it, after the next stage. I cannot see how the candidates can be chosen over you, Saturn being peregrine where it is and the job having past Saturn.

Last edited:

aqualovebot

Hmm If we take Mercury we get a much better picture it exalts the Sun but is retrograding away from it. No aspect. Mercury may be a little better by exalting the Sun it’s in the fall of all the other candidates. I would be interested to see whether we can push past an aspect based on how good the reception is - I’m going to go sadly for no but this would be interesting for learning purposes.
Benefic Jupiter and the next aspect is to the Sun, you, carrying it's benefic nature.

Good luck!
An aspect to Jupiter won’t perfect anything if it had nothing to do with L10 - especially not a periguine Jupiter with very little dignity by face. The fact that it is a benefic doesn’t help us at all. He mentions that in the beginning of the revised version.

I wonder if we can take Mars as the old job - it has power over you by existence and the moon hates it quite a lot.

aqualovebot

I cannot see how the candidates can be chosen over you, Saturn being peregrine where it is and the job having past Saturn
Unfortunately a job doesn’t have to love you. Sometimes I’ve seen it shown up as someone getting the job through an internal hire, family members, etc - someone the job had in mind way before the client - a it’s who you know not what you know I say it’s mainly problem because the job has yet to aspect the querent - Mars can’t aspect the sun and the moon while had a trine hates Mars’. I would rather see the job in his exaltation thinking he’s such a wonderful client rather than the Sun thinking that about himself but still this is a very close chart to call. If we get Mercury we get a much better situation and yet no aspect.

Cassiopeia

Thanks a lot to both of you for sharing your time, thoughts and knowledge with me :) I will update you as soon as I have news from them!

IRIS70

Hmm If we take Mercury we get a much better picture it exalts the Sun but is retrograding away from it. No aspect. Mercury may be a little better by exalting the Sun it’s in the fall of all the other candidates. I would be interested to see whether we can push past an aspect based on how good the reception is - I’m going to go sadly for no but this would be interesting for learning purposes.

An aspect to Jupiter won’t perfect anything if it had nothing to do with L10 - especially not a periguine Jupiter with very little dignity by face. The fact that it is a benefic doesn’t help us at all. He mentions that in the beginning of the revised version.

I wonder if we can take Mars as the old job - it has power over you by existence and the moon hates it quite a lot.
I see how you put it. The lack of aspect may indeed be a problem.
If we had the antiskion degrees maybe we could find something.