what are his feelings for me now?

SYGRYD

HI! Because i don't understand his changes,i suppose he changed his feelings for me.Please,would you help me to know ? My chart shows the ruler os Ascendant conjunction with the ruler of the fifth house.It's all i can see. My question is - WHAT ARE HIS FEELINGS FOR ME NOW?- Iasked that question on September,9,2011,at 6:43 p.m.[UT+0],from Iasi,Romania. Thank you in anticipate for your kindness! Warmly regards:love:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_51_what_are_his_feelings_for_me_now_hr.67483.23307.jpg
    astro_2gw_51_what_are_his_feelings_for_me_now_hr.67483.23307.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 56

SYGRYD

Here is the chart in equal system for the same question,same time,same place. WHAT ARE HIS FEELINGS FOR ME NOW?-asked on September,9th,2011,at 6:43 [UT+0],from Iasi,Romania.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_51_what_are_his_feelings_for_me_now_he.68199.22889.jpg
    astro_2gw_51_what_are_his_feelings_for_me_now_he.68199.22889.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 26

SYGRYD

:innocent: Hi, Neptune! He likes me? Like a friend,like a woman? No love:crying:. Thank you! Friendly regards! :kissing: P.S. DON'T YOU SEE ANYTHING ELSE ON MY CHART?:sad:

Neptune Rising

Hi SYGRYD, the chart was for the question 'what are his feelings for me now?',which is what I was looking for and what the chart answered. This was what you were thinking of, I take it, when you drew up the chart. If you have more questions, different from the recent ones about this guy, then its best to draw up a new chart :) But its best not to keep doing horary charts for similar questions, they become more and more skewed the more charts you create and the answer can be innacurate.

This chart shows he likes you alot, he is Mars so he is the pursuer, but you are Venus so you are actually going towards him being the faster planet. But, he feels like man (Mars) in terms of you.

best,
NR

SYGRYD

THANK YOU SO MUCH! It's so kind of you to answer me again to a question about the same guy in such a short time! I know that is not correct.Horary is a divinatory science,even art. It's a very hard period for me,that's why i did that mistake,because i know i did it. Sincerely. you are too generous to answer me! But i'm so happy about the chart shows. Tommorow is the BIG DAY,i hope he will contact me! I will let you know about it! THANK YOU AGAIN! GOD BLESS YOU! Warmly regards!:kissing:

dr. farr

I also hope he will contact you on the 12th, and prove my PM delineation re to his contact wrong; there is no question in my mind that he is honorable and that his feelings for you are the same as before, just that something big has interfered with him and is blocking him during the time since the end of July.

Best wishes to you on this matter!

SYGRYD

Hello ,dr. Farr! I just received your message. Thank you from all my heart for your kindness and understanding! Unfortunatelly,your delineation of my chart was correct. He didn't call me today. I called him a few minutes ago and he didn't answer me. I wish to hope that he is honorable and his feelings for me are the same, but his attitude toward me.........i am so sad and hopeless! Even that something big happened,still,he could answer me on the phone. Thank you again for your answer! Warmly and friendly wishes!