What am I tapping into?

piercethevale

I find the Sabian Symbol for the progressed natal N. Node to be particularly poignant at the time, what with vesta and the PoF being progressed to the 30th of Aquarius, and for my actually being a yogi, to some degree or another...it is a rare path that I am on, I know of no other that is or has ever been on the same, although Swami Sivananda is the source for my knowing of its existence, and having had darshan with Him in A MOST VIVID DREAM, without my knowing who He was until a year later, does serve to convince me of the fact that I am that and of that path. OM TAT SAT
[ibid.]

"AQUARIUS 4°: A HINDU YOGI DEMONSTRATES HIS HEALING POWERS.

KEYNOTE:
The disciplined use of spiritual energies in restoring the natural harmony disturbed by man's inharmonic attempts to transcend nature through mind.

Civilization implies a process of transcending compulsive and rigid biological drives while making use, in a refined and mentalized way, of what it cannot control. The goal of a true civilization — Western civilization being to a large extent a caricature of it — is the development of a humanity composed of self-motivated and responsible individuals freely associating according to harmonic patterns in order to produce a vast spiritual chord of consciousness fully actualizing the potentialities inherent in the archetype, MAN. The process of individualization and civilization is full of dangers, and for a very long time it is obsessed by karmic shadows, the results of individual and collective deviations and perversions. Such results most often lead to disease. It is the spiritual duty of individuals who have been able to tap the vast reservoir of spiritual forces pervading our planet to use these energies for healing their less-fortunate comrades.

This fourth stage symbol refers to a technique which not only can be used for the healing of physical illnesses but for the 'making whole' of whatever has lost its natural root integration and has not yet reached the holistic state of perfect harmony and identification with the 'divine' whole. Self-discipline, purity of motive, compassion, faith in the divine order are required — and the
FOCUSING OF SPIRITUAL ENERGY.
"

I provided this as to help all understand that such things do occur, that they do show up in astrological analysis, what methods I used to discover it, and to help this ancient, but much lost, "science" get one step closer to its recognized legitimacy and the respect it so much deserves.

Namaste, Devananda Das
aka ptv

piercethevale

As I said that would, in post #39 above, here is the excerpt from Part three Chapter three, of Dane's book, "An Astrological Mandala" that I would have liked to have included in that post, as to why each symbol should be uniquely emphasized so as to be understood in relevance to any matrix of any particular natal chart.

"Every five-fold sequence of degree symbols could be analyzed in a similar manner. Some of them, like the sequences for the sign Pisces, outline a clear and at times dramatic story; others require a more penetrating interpretation. It should be evident that when a symbol is interpreted in terms of the place it occupies in several types of relationships with other symbols, each type will demand a slight change of emphasis in the interpretation. This should not affect the fundamental meaning of the symbol."

uranianplutonian

I feel happy to hear that you've been able to answer the maddening unanswered question you've had for years.
I've been looking more into Sabian symbols and they provide an interesting story for people's charts.
When I read, 'it is now filled with the assimilated contents of the psychic and biospheric depths.' I wonder if being filled with the assimilated contents of the psychic and biospheric depths would be noisy. But then I realize that if one has achieved this, then they're able to handle the noise, or the noise is no longer noise.

Thank you for engaging in this thread!

I'll take a look at my progressed chart for when the Venus-Sun conjunction occurred.

Also, it's interesting that you wrote that Vesta "SHOWS WHERE IT'S WISEST TO SEARCH FOR ONES UNIQUENESS, NOT BY FULFILLING PERSONALIZED, OR SELFISH, DESIRES, BUT RATHER RENOUNCING THEM IN THE NAME OF A GREATER CAUSE, THUS ALLOWING ONE TO FIND THEIR TRUE SPIRITUAL IDENTITY."
Vesta is in my first house... Which is a rather selfish house, non? :biggrin:
It conjuncts my Natal Pluto and sextiles my Natal Neptune.

The Venus Sun conjunction opposed my Progressed Vertex, and was conjunct my Progressed Moon.
I remember feeling quite harmonious on the 8th. I felt some sort of release as well. It was nice. :joyful:

My Progressed North Node is pretty much in the same place as it was at birth.

"Libra 9°: Three Old Masters Hanging in an Art Gallery
CHAIN OF TRANSMISSION
Higher knowledge is passed from one teacher to the next throughout history, keeping alive an unbroken, evolving tradition
'Chain of transmission'"

~~ Moving towards

"Libra 8°: A Blazing Fireplace in a Deserted Home
GUARANTEED SUPPORT
However low we fall from grace, we may be reassured that
​there will always be someone to care for us
'Expectation of assistance from guardian angels
​- whether they are people or spirits'"

Thank you for posting the excerpt from Dane's, An Astrological Mandala. I ordered 2 of the books you mentioned, Astrological Aspects and The Astrologer's Handbook. I'm still looking for the others. :innocent:

Until next time!

Attachments

• astro_52gw_anonymous_202218_hp.24455.283251.jpg
    astro_52gw_anonymous_202218_hp.24455.283251.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 16

piercethevale

I feel happy to hear that you've been able to answer the maddening unanswered question you've had for years.
I've been looking more into Sabian symbols and they provide an interesting story for people's charts.
When I read, 'it is now filled with the assimilated contents of the psychic and biospheric depths.' I wonder if being filled with the assimilated contents of the psychic and biospheric depths would be noisy. But then I realize that if one has achieved this, then they're able to handle the noise, or the noise is no longer noise.

Thank you for engaging in this thread!

I'll take a look at my progressed chart for when the Venus-Sun conjunction occurred.

Also, it's interesting that you wrote that Vesta "SHOWS WHERE IT'S WISEST TO SEARCH FOR ONES UNIQUENESS, NOT BY FULFILLING PERSONALIZED, OR SELFISH, DESIRES, BUT RATHER RENOUNCING THEM IN THE NAME OF A GREATER CAUSE, THUS ALLOWING ONE TO FIND THEIR TRUE SPIRITUAL IDENTITY."
Vesta is in my first house... Which is a rather selfish house, non? :biggrin:
It conjuncts my Natal Pluto and sextiles my Natal Neptune.

The Venus Sun conjunction opposed my Progressed Vertex, and was conjunct my Progressed Moon.
I remember feeling quite harmonious on the 8th. I felt some sort of release as well. It was nice. :joyful:

My Progressed North Node is pretty much in the same place as it was at birth.

"Libra 9°: Three Old Masters Hanging in an Art Gallery
CHAIN OF TRANSMISSION
Higher knowledge is passed from one teacher to the next throughout history, keeping alive an unbroken, evolving tradition
'Chain of transmission'"

~~ Moving towards

"Libra 8°: A Blazing Fireplace in a Deserted Home
GUARANTEED SUPPORT
However low we fall from grace, we may be reassured that
​there will always be someone to care for us
'Expectation of assistance from guardian angels
​- whether they are people or spirits'"

Thank you for posting the excerpt from Dane's, An Astrological Mandala. I ordered 2 of the books you mentioned, Astrological Aspects and The Astrologer's Handbook. I'm still looking for the others. :innocent:

Until next time!

I'm not so sure now that I did answer it. Some of it, perhaps yes, but there's still some that may not come to light before my time is up here.

I'm sorry that I am such an such a terrible excuse for a writer, and just as the same for being much of a reader, as well.
I'm able to understand symbolism, but i have such a difficulty with words.
God made me the way I am for a reason and perhaps that will be made known to me in the "afterlife"?