what about these Vertex aspects?

Blue Lioness

hey there :) I'd like some help in interpreting the Vertex aspects concerning the synastry between me and a special one.

so I have this friend I'm going out with and we get along pretty well. her Vertex conjunct my Asc-Dc axis (1 degree) and is opposite my Moon (0 degree). Her Vertex also conjunct my Neptune (3 degrees).

on the other side, there's my Vertex: it conjunct her Mars (0 degree) and is opposite my Mercury (1 degree).

so my questions are:
- I see Mars-Mercury opposition is quite bad in a relationship; does the Vertex helps to soften the effects of this aspect?
- her Vertex touching my Asc-Dc axis, Moon and Neptune: who feels the attraction the most? me or her? any chances of being intense?
- I don't actually believe that much in fate, but is there any chances of this becoming a long lasting relationship?

any insights would be welcome! :)

Attachments

• birth chart.png
    birth chart.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 16

Sunrise

hey there :) I'd like some help in interpreting the Vertex aspects concerning the synastry between me and a special one.

so I have this friend I'm going out with and we get along pretty well. her Vertex conjunct my Asc-Dc axis (1 degree) and is opposite my Moon (0 degree). Her Vertex also conjunct my Neptune (3 degrees).

on the other side, there's my Vertex: it conjunct her Mars (0 degree) and is opposite my Mercury (1 degree).

so my questions are:
- I see Mars-Mercury opposition is quite bad in a relationship; does the Vertex helps to soften the effects of this aspect?
- her Vertex touching my Asc-Dc axis, Moon and Neptune: who feels the attraction the most? me or her? any chances of being intense?
- I don't actually believe that much in fate, but is there any chances of this becoming a long lasting relationship?

any insights would be welcome! :)
dear Blue Lioness hi:whistling:
if this is your question
is there any chances of this becoming a long lasting relationship?
if this is your question (or any other that you concern about) then you need to put an horary chart to be able to get answer to the question that burns you.
read the instructions here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

Horary Chart Data
You will need this data to interpret your chart: the date, the accurate time and time zone, and the location when you first thought of the question with the intention of consulting an astrologer. You can not ask someone else to ask the question for you and take the time based on their asking: doing so makes the horary chart invalid. Please also upload the horary chart yourself to your posting (see the how to upload a chart thread) . This makes it more likely someone will answer your horary question.
In my view in your synastry I will be looking for other things (most important signs and planets) to this synastry and not vertx .... the vertex does not say anything about itself...
good luck

tikana

how the heck are you reading that chart?
why are there 3 charts in 1?
just run a single chart on the date when you asked the question and post it and forget about post saturnian planets!