What about Dark Matter?

fifteen

Ever since I started my journey to learn about astrology, I find that Astrology is pretty picky about certain objects. I wonder why this is the case... it seems that certain objects do influence us and others are simply ignored. What about Dark matter? what about neutrino's? what about all those thousands of comets and asteroids that visit us? what about the moons of other planets?

This leads me to another idea; could it be that we are giving these objects our power, and we are manifesting on them? The spirit and mind is powerful, and somehow I always had the idea that the Zodiac is Internal, not external. We use the external to verify the internal structures of our subconsciousness which projects the internal power/energy outside on the objects of our choice. The more focus is pointed towards these objects collectively, the more powerful they will become inside of ourselves, and thus start to determine predictions.

That is where I stand now...

Zarathu

Account Closed
Ever since I started my journey to learn about astrology, I find that Astrology is pretty picky about certain objects. I wonder why this is the case... it seems that certain objects do influence us and others are simply ignored. What about Dark matter? what about neutrino's? what about all those thousands of comets and asteroids that visit us? what about the moons of other planets?

This leads me to another idea; could it be that we are giving these objects our power, and we are manifesting on them? The spirit and mind is powerful, and somehow I always had the idea that the Zodiac is Internal, not external. We use the external to verify the internal structures of our subconsciousness which projects the internal power/energy outside on the objects of our choice. The more focus is pointed towards these objects collectively, the more powerful they will become inside of ourselves, and thus start to determine predictions.

That is where I stand now...

All of the objects are used(stars, planets, comets, asteroids, galaxies). Stuff in the quantum world is not(neutrinos, quarks, electrons, positrons, etc) . Dark matter is not proven since its never been found.

rahu

Banned
hi fifteen.

i'd like to speak to your question: This leads me to another idea; could it be that we are giving these objects our power, and we are manifesting on them?

you might read up on quantum theory, as roger penrose
http://discovermagazine.com/2009/se...sics-is-wrong-string-theory-quantum-mechanics
has surmised that the quality of time could berelated on the quantum plane.numerous experiments have proven that on the experimenter's ideas influence the scientific experiments.
penrose has gone furthur with his idea about the quality of time being quantum related. this is what you are asking,do we give power to the symbols. it meansthat we are entagled with every bit of matter and energy in the universe. so when one finds meaning in a particular correlation... the meaning was already pre-existant. one is simply unveiling the quality of the conection between you and the symbol involved.

so you don't really" give" the object your power... the power was already existant between you and the symbol.
and this would apply for any particle or energy inthe universe.
there is a conceptu called non locality which has shown that every partical of energy and matter in the universe IS connected. there is not distance between any objkects because they all touch on the quantum matrix.

i agree with zarathu that darkmatter is at this point hypothetical.furthur more the effects that have led scientist to predict dark matter are really the affects of the electromagnetic fields in the solar system and universe that Science refuses to consider .dark atter is a construct that hides the ignorance of the Scientific Establishment.

rahu

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
i agree with zarathu that darkmatter is at this point hypothetical.furthur more the effects that have led scientist to predict dark matter are really the affects of the electromagnetic fields in the solar system and universe that Science refuses to consider .dark atter is a construct that hides the ignorance of the Scientific Establishment.

rahu

However, I still wonder what such things as Dark Moon Lilith, and the trans-neptunian points might be. They work, but they are not visible in the phenomenal world. They have an ephemeris but still.....

rahu

Banned
quantum mechanics shows that the phenomenal world is illusionary. the quantum matrix may itself be a reflection of another underlying"quantum" field. so there may be influences we detect in astrolgy tha have no physical correlation. after all reality as no physical correlation.

rahu

dr. farr

It is my personal hypothesis (current belief) that the "etheric plane, the astral plane", the operative causes of astrological influences, indeed all of what is generally thought of as the "supernatural", is nothing other than aspects, qualities and influences of the dark matter/ dark energy universe (dark matter discovered in physics in 1992, dark energy in 1995), and that the pleroma of space is dark matter/dark energy (ps: its only called "dark" because mainstream science can't see it; actually our material uinverse the "dark" one!)

Zarathu

Account Closed
It is my personal hypothesis (current belief) that the "etheric plane, the astral plane", the operative causes of astrological influences, indeed all of what is generally thought of as the "supernatural", is nothing other than aspects, qualities and influences of the dark matter/ dark energy universe (dark matter discovered in physics in 1992, dark energy in 1995), and that the pleroma of space is dark matter/dark energy (ps: its only called "dark" because mainstream science can't see it; actually our material universe the "dark" one!)

Yeah.... I've believed that there are in fact etheric plane or astral plane planets. Dark moon Lilith is clearly as astral plane planet if there is such a thing.

People with astral vision such as Ivy Goldstein Jacobson, could see the planet. Others without this "gift" cannot.

I agree that Dark Matter and Dark energy are in fact manifestations of planes of existence we cannot see, but are still there. One way to look at this is to explore real magic(often called magick). There are things out there that can be brought fourth that are normally not there. I tend to stay away from that since its really hard to determine sometimes what is White Magic, and what is Black Magic.

fifteen

Great answers... I also wondered about the dwarfplanet ORCUS. And other planetoids/dwarfplanet objects that are in the Kuiperbelt... can they be of importance? or maybe be of importance in the future? just like Chiron that was discovered in seventies?

800px-EightTNOs.png

Zarathu

Account Closed
I use all the etheric planets and 700+ asteroids and comets and dwarf planets in my practice. None of these have any power in themselves because they don't have an indwelling SPIRIT. Suppose you throw a stone in the water of a quiet lake. You have waves emanating out from the fall. Now suppose you simultaneously drop nine stones, a giant stone for the Sun, and a giant stone for the Moon and the waves they produce are a constant rather than once and done.

All these waves interact. No suppose you have a stick up for the water: notice how the waves have to flow around it, changing the direction and interaction of the wave. Now suppose you have 50,000 sticks; these are all the asteroids and comets and dwarf objects.

Now suppose you have a gentle wind and there are just the tiniest of whitecaps.

You are getting the idea of the interaction of all these things. Of course, you could be a traditionalist astrologer, and only choose to see the big waves, but that doesn't mean that the other disruptions in the force are not there, just that you chose to close your eyes to them.

But to use all these things, you must have a fairly specific and statistically the same method to identify the power of all the planets, the signs, the houses, and the aspects and the MH and the ASC, AND you need to have some scientific way to identify the level of friction or ease of use with all the planets, houses, signs, aspects, and MH and ASC. If you can't come up with a way to do that that is beyond qualitative decision and is strictly quantitative by a mathematical formula, you will not be able to use all this extra stuff---in a consistent and focussed way---IMO.

Thankfully there is such a way.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
dr farr

dark matter/energy is a theory . it has not been "discovered".dark matter has been hypothesized to account for " gravitional" anomalies that do have enough matter in the proximity to cause these affects.

the fact is science does not include the electrical fields of the universe in any of it's cosmological musings.

the fact is the affects attributed to gravity cannot be distinguished from the affect of an electomagnetic field .they both have idenitical inverse square formulas.

i find it humorous that scientist are looking billion of light years away for "dark matter". according to this theory 90% of the universe is missing dark matter/energy.

where is the dark matter close by?

rahu

Zarathu

Account Closed
dr Farr

dark matter/energy is a theory . it has not been "discovered".dark matter has been hypothesized to account for " gravitational" anomalies that do have enough matter in the proximity to cause these affects.

the fact is science does not include the electrical fields of the universe in any of it's cosmological musings.

the fact is the affects attributed to gravity cannot be distinguished from the affect of an electromagnetic field .they both have identical inverse square formulas.

i find it humorous that scientist are looking billion of light years away for "dark matter". according to this theory 90% of the universe is missing dark matter/energy.

where is the dark matter close by?

rahu

My PhD nuclear physicist son says that once physicists really understand how gravity works the whole concept of dark matter may disappear.

rahu

Banned
zarathu
yuo might ask you PHD physicist son why the earth does nto obey newton's first law of motion.
http://www.infoplease.com/encyclopedia/science/centripetal-force-centrifugal-force.html

This brings us to another enigma that science “overlooks”.
Nikolai Tesla wrote a short article that I found in the back of a book of his patents.
In the article tesla pointed out that science ignores the fact that something is holding the axis of the earth and all the planets in place.
Tesla calculated the immense force created by the earth’s rotation because of the law of centripetal
motion. This states that any object rotating will generate a force at right angles to the plane of rotation.
The earth should be tumbling along in it’s orbit because of the centripetal forces created.

But it doesn’t tumble, the axis is fixed. This is not to be confused with the movement of precession or the chandler wobble etc. so what force is holding the earth axis steady?

A easy experiment to show centripetal force is to take a bicycle wheel in your hands and spin it. The centripetal force allows you to remove one hand and support the axle of the wheel with one finger. The wheel remains level but it revolves around your axis (finger).

The mass of the object affects the force, so the enormous mass of the earth creates a strong force that must be countered or the earth would tumble .the earth does not tumble, so what force is holding the earth and all planets steady?

Science simply ignores the fact that the centripetal force of the earth is not accounted for.
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/HBASE/cf.html

The german scientist Ernst mach proposed that all the mass of the stars in the universe act to steady the axis of the planets. This is not gravity he is talking about. Einstein who was a devotee of mach, coined the term the “mach effect”. But this is just a idea, as there is no scientific or physical force to explain this. this is where it stands. science simply ignores the fact that there has to be a force “holding “ the axis of the earth, and all the planets for hat matter,steady

rahu

dr. farr

Actually the "understanding" (conventional) of dark energy/dark matter, is that it is everywhere throughout the universe (not at the "ends" of the known universe), ie, that dark energy/dark matter permeates all of the known universe; personally I believe that the electromagnetic fields are the proximate connections devolving (so to speak) from the dark energy/dark matter "field" allowing manifestation of the "physical" universe, and, of course, are the "vehicles" (so to speak) "back up" to connection with the "higher planes" (which as I posted earlier, I believe have been "found"-albeit without realizing it-in the discoveries of conventional physics back in 1992-of so called "dark matter", and 1995-of so called "dark energy")

Zarathu

Account Closed
zarathu
yuo might ask you PHD physicist son why the earth does nto obey newton's first law of motion.
http://www.infoplease.com/encyclopedia/science/centripetal-force-centrifugal-force.html

That was a off hand comment---quite awhile ago. Physicists, if they want to be taken seriously by their peers, must follow the Standard Model of Physics.

Those who dissent from the standard model are out in left field. His area is experiemental nucelar physics and specifically the processes that develop elements in Red Giants and other starts like that. So he doesn't worry about that.

I have a paper on the 30 reasons why the big bang doesn't work because of theoretical and practical issues.

rahu

Banned
zarathu

you point about the necessity for a scientist to accept hte standard model is well taken.
we are lead to believe that science is objecive bu that is nonsense. science reflects the political forces that fund it.

it one wants a career in science ,they must accept the existing dogma when the here is evidene the current scienific view is incorrect.
as your example of having evidence the big band doesn't work, others who question the standard model. einstein, darwin are all silenced by lack of employement..

i constantly critize he scientific model because the obvious ommission that science symply ignores.
the above example of the silence from the scientific establishment on why the earh seemingly does not abide by the first law of motion is but one example of a mulitude of missings by the scienctific esablishment.
the culture has been programmed to replace the concept of god with science, yet science is simply a means for the 1% to wage war and increase their monetary worth.science has never been used in any way but his, throughout history.

rahu

Last edited:

dr. farr

zarathu
we are lead to believe that science is objecive bu that is nonsense.

it one wants a career in science ,they must accept the existing dogma

i constantly critize the scientific model because the obvious ommission that science symply ignores.
the culture has been programmed to replace the concept of god with science,

rahu

My sentiments exactly:biggrin:!

rahu

Banned
hmmm when thinking about missing energy, scienist have recently found that the van allen belts are producing enough energy to acclerate particles to near the speed of light. the van allen belts had generally been though to be passive, but somehow, someway the van allen belts are producig an incredivle amount of power.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/07/130725140725.htm

might this be some of the missing"dark energy".

rahu

dr. farr

Thought I would retrieve this interesting old thread; I continue to hold the opinions I expressed in this thread re to dark matter/dark energy.