what a weird life

Julia Karmic Astrology

That's highly unlikely. It may sound delusional but in june-july 2007 Ive had an out of body experience that allowed me to get answers to some of my then burning questions. And thanks to that I was able to see some highlights from some of my previous lifetimes. Most of which revolved around heavy military activity. (Except for one where I was definitelly a farmer or a peasant or something mediveal or victorian.) I was in the military this lifetime as well and ive always had a taste for wars and fantasies of being a big, cruel conqurer. Wars is where I feel the most comfortable. Even in my daily escipism, a lot of my favorite books, tv shows, movies are war related. I actually believe that you don't have evolution without wars and to me they represent freedom. I'm fascinated with swords and I have a deep respect for people who can fight, even though I'm not a violent person myself. I'm pretty easy going, outwardly, Now at least.
Don't get me wrong, this is not an aspect of my personality i'm proud of. I'm just being honest. I don't see myself doing anything that doesnt include constant movement so if I had anything to do with fabrics i was probably selling them. I can totally see myself riding a camel in the dessert like the alchemist transpferring fabrics to ancient egypt or something. That is kind of romantic, I love the idea lol.
No way I'd ever sow though. No way on earth lol
(And btw ive always loved that Game Of Thrones Greyjoy slogan "We do not sow'. I just get it.)

I don't mean you yourself were sitting at a sewing machine, I meant that the wealth of the family dynasty came from a lucrative textile trade. Historically military officers had to buy their commissions, and have some family wealth to support them. And to attain high military office, there would need to be some financial backing from somewhere.

Julia

oscarSegal

I don't mean you yourself were sitting at a sewing machine, I meant that the wealth of the family dynasty came from a lucrative textile trade. Historically military officers had to buy their commissions, and have some family wealth to support them. And to attain high military office, there would need to be some financial backing from somewhere.

Julia

Oh, I guess I didnt understand you the first time. I'm really new to this so I tend to generalize everything I hear.
Thanks for your great answers, I appreciate it a lot.
:)

Julia Karmic Astrology

Sorry, I probably wasn't clear, I was talking about your past life as someone prominent and well to do and then started talking about textiles as that is what I keep seeing. So the pivot was confusing.
Julia

theV

Pluto conjunct the Vertex very tightly. Though you function in large organizations well, you experience control issues. You want control of your own life, even if it’s a subconscious urge. The use of force or jealousy from or toward you may be excessive, but it does indicate great power for good or evil to be who you want to be.

Abby83

I cant see the chart anymore but speaking of career/work, I wonder if u could turn your health and exercise lifestyle into something more profitable? That's an idea at least.