Weird scratches appear on arm

Venusmagic89

Does anyone know anything about weird letters being scratched into your arm? This appeared on my arm yesterday, I got a slight itching/burning sensation and then it appeared. I don't believe in paranormal things but this is very strange. I googled it and there is a medical disorder that causes skin to scratch easily, but this has never happened before and its in the shape of letters. I don't know what to think and am wondering if I am safe.
I have some difficult transits this year (Saturn is opposing my sun currently and pluto is opposing my moon both exact) and mars just went retrograde in my 7th house. My solar return this year is a packed 8 house one.
If anyone knows anything about this please give me some advice. I didn't know where else to post this.
A picture of the scratches is attached. It appeared with some itching and burning and then faded and went completely away about an hour later, after I took a shower. Please help!

Attachments

• 20160417_152115.jpg
    20160417_152115.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 60

Kitchy

Banned
By the looks of it, I'd say you were drunk or high and probably did it yourself and don't remember - or you were passed- out cold and somebody did it for you.

Or, slim chance - if you're also missing a tooth, a fingernail and a parcel of hair, it could be Aliens that did it.

Really - is this a cry for help because you like to cut or carve or self-mutilate?

If so - maybe that's where you should start.

~ Kitchy's Karmic Astrology 101

Venusmagic89

By the looks of it, I'd say you were drunk or high and probably did it yourself and don't remember - or you were passed- out cold and somebody did it for you.

Reeeaaaalllly?

~ Kitchy's Karmic Astrology 101

I really wish I had been. These appeared after I was just getting home from work.
If this hadn't just happened to me, I'd never have believed anyone else who posted something like this.
Please only reply if you are knowledgeable about this or can help me figure out what happened .
I was moving some boxes at work, but that would t explain the perfectly shaped letters.
And I don't smoke, drink or do any drugs. I'm a very serious and sober person. Thanks.

Venusmagic89

I really wish I had been. These appeared after I was just getting home from work.
If this hadn't just happened to me, I'd never have believed anyone else who posted something like this.
Please only reply if you are knowledgeable about this or can help me figure out what happened .
I was moving some boxes at work, but that would t explain the perfectly shaped letters.
And I don't smoke, drink or do any drugs. I'm a very serious and sober person. Thanks.

Also, if this had happened to you, you'd be freaking out too.
I seriously would've never thought stuff like this was real. So I understand if you don't believe it. But please do not respond with such negative tone. This is serious and real and I'm afraid.

Kitchy

Banned
Okay....

Since this is an astrology forum where astrology is discussed in context of all threads, except for CHAT Forum - and since you didn't post a chart - and since I don't really believe what your saying - I'll give one last offering of possibility.....

You were moving boxes and, maybe, on one of the boxes you were moving, there was something written in some sort of bad-skin-reacting ink and you held the box long enough for the ink to transfer to your skin and left a reaction....

Venusmagic89

Thanks maybe it was, I'm going to check the boxes at work tomorrow. I hope that's what it was.
And as for the alien thing, I don't believe in aliens. Nor anything supernatural. But this really freaked me out. When I goggled it I saw stuff online with people saying ghosts can do stuff like this when trying to communicate with you. I don't believe ghosts can affect people either but I posted to see if anyone had a similar experience or knowledge. I'll post it in the chat next, since it's not supposed to be here

Venusmagic89

No I don't have any kids. But I did have an abortion 4 years ago. This is actually the exact week I conceived 4 years ago.
However maybe it's in relation to my mom? Or I thought it was NEOM or something like that

noraleader

Banned
i didn't look at the picture, my prerogative.

it's an unpopular opinion.. how all these people can practice astrology but be so resistant to the idea of physical manifestations of spirit is beyond me... maybe they're all false advocates, only using astrology to influence the public's beliefs, give them easy answers, and inhibit them from further awareness :)

personally i don't find it so strange, though i'm just as happy to believe there are conventional reasons, or not believe anything. eg. among the native american community i interact with, spiritual manifestations, as are demonic manifestations aren't unusual, and quite often, i mean.. not that unusual at all.. people report being scratched by devilish claws, often while in bed, after being woken up by something. if weird things continue to happen, you need to take a firm stand about inviting it out of your life.

Azif

Does anyone know anything about weird letters being scratched into your arm? This appeared on my arm yesterday, I got a slight itching/burning sensation and then it appeared. I don't believe in paranormal things but this is very strange. I googled it and there is a medical disorder that causes skin to scratch easily, but this has never happened before and its in the shape of letters. I don't know what to think and am wondering if I am safe.
I have some difficult transits this year (Saturn is opposing my sun currently and pluto is opposing my moon both exact) and mars just went retrograde in my 7th house. My solar return this year is a packed 8 house one.
If anyone knows anything about this please give me some advice. I didn't know where else to post this.
A picture of the scratches is attached. It appeared with some itching and burning and then faded and went completely away about an hour later, after I took a shower. Please help!
Hi Venus,
Did it happened again?
The rectulancy of some members in matter of spiritism and occultism in general is astonishing to me...totally not saying it´s your case but ****, this is an Astrology forum. Those ancient alchemists are just good for one half?
Feel free to PM me.

Being open to spiritual experiences is one thing, but having to accept every spiritual claim as true, just because you are spiritual, has no logic at all!!

In the photo, there are white marks in the lower part of your arm, underneath the writing. I used to self-harm so can recognise them. The letters are also written in an easy angle to manage if you had used your left hand to write it.

Could you post your chart so we can understand the hidden motivation behind this post?

Last edited:

Azif

Being open to spiritual experiences is one thing, but having to accept every spiritual claim as true, just because you are spiritual, has no logic at all!!

In the photo, there are white marks in the lower part of your arm, underneath the writing. I used to self-harm so can recognise them. The letters are also written in an easy angle to manage if you had used your left hand to write it.

Could you post your chart so we can understand the hidden motivation behind this post?

The chart would be great indeed. However sometimes we´re not prepared to know some truths...if you know what I mean. But yes, if she feels open to it, it would be crucial.

unique_astrology

The OP has not posted in a month and has not been on site for 3 weeks so this post may not reach her.

On April 17 transit Saturn was almost exactly opposite her natal Sun.

Progressed Sun had been opposite progressed Saturn and Neptune for about 1 year.

Her progressed Moon had conjoined her progressed Sun and they were opposite her natal Neptune. She experienced progressed Sun, Moon, Saturn, and Neptune on the MC-IC axis of her secondary progressed Q2 Mean Quotidian angles. Her natal Saturn and Neptune were there also.

Depression may have been a factor in this incident.

Attachments

• Venusmagic N Sun T Sat.gif
    Venusmagic N Sun T Sat.gif
    17.2 KB · Views: 28
  • VM Bare.gif
    VM Bare.gif
    16 KB · Views: 24

ashriia

Also I think of note, is natally her chart ruler is venus and venus is conjunct chiron in the 2nd house. Chiron is opposing saturn/neptune/uranus as well. There have likely always been serious self esteem issues/depression present. Both pluto and lilith are in the 6th, cutting is definitely not out of the question. As with pluto there with the other configurations, could lead to the need for control over the body. Cutting could easily figure into that IMO.

Bluebell87, mentioned the old scarring. Didn't notice that before, but yep you can definitely make them out.

I have to wonder at the reason for making this post tho.

The OP has not posted in a month and has not been on site for 3 weeks so this post may not reach her.

On April 17 transit Saturn was almost exactly opposite her natal Sun.

Progressed Sun had been opposite progressed Saturn and Neptune for about 1 year.

Her progressed Moon had conjoined her progressed Sun and they were opposite her natal Neptune. She experienced progressed Sun, Moon, Saturn, and Neptune on the MC-IC axis of her secondary progressed Q2 Mean Quotidian angles. Her natal Saturn and Neptune were there also.

Depression may have been a factor in this incident.