Weight and Metabolism according to astrology.

scorpittarian

my ex has moon in aries opp venus in libra and the guy im in a relationship with has moon conj venus in aqua and both of them are slim people........:tongue: moreover my bfs asc is in cancer which contributes ntn to hs weight....

i'm that sort of a person who becomes a glutton for 3-4 months, starves for the nxt 2 months, maintains wt for another 2-3 months and so the cycle continues....

i cn stay without food for days when i'm out/busy but at home my 4 sag planets hog like anything.....

my asc's in cap with ura n nept conjunct it and saturn in the 1st....my stamina's freakin high...i rarely feel tired during any activity n go on n on for hours.......

saturn in the 1st has given me long and slender hands and fingers and neck.....
ic in taurus i think is responsible for my quite broad shoulders...
my torso also is quite slim but the bottom portion is ahem ahem.....:annoyed:....i hv 6 Kgs to shed...:whistling:.....

Courtney Love

Sag sun/rising - absolutely enormous here! Weighed about 90 pounds in kindergarten, 209 lbs at the beginning of 5th grade... 6th house is ruled by venus which is in the 12th. Aqua Moon inconjunct Jupiter in cancer by 2 degree orb. I'm so blessed... *sigh*

I do have a serious sweet tooth, but it always felt like my body overreacted to the food, not because of the quantity... but it's one of those things I can't quite figure out, and just spent my life being blamed for it.. but when you weigh 90 pounds at 5 years old, something else has to be going on...

petalpossom

i have taurus moon in sixth and i believe it is the source for my weight fluxuation. either eating perfectly or terribly!
sun and mercury in cancer of course... i eat for comfort!