srimedico

Hi all ,

i have uranus ( in sag ) and neptune ( in cap ) in my 2nd house

how will i fare in material achievement ... can i become rich

Last edited:

srimedico

thanks to omnisphericus and dr.farr for their views

Hi Srimedico,

Your chart is strong for eminence and material success in life though.
Lights on angles.
You have angular Fortune with Jupiter (ruler of 2nd) on it. You have ruler of Fortune in 10th from Fortune. You have angular Part of Spirit with the ruler in 10th from it and etc. You are probably wealthy person or would be after your 30th year of life.

Another thing which I forgot to say is that the Sun and DC are on the fixed star Hamal of the nature of Saturn and Mars. E.Ebarting says that this planets are fighting for dominance over this star and this brings dangerous influence on the material sphere. Robson says about this star when mixed with sun:
"Dissipation, evil associates, loss and disgrace".

Wealth and career prospects are quite positive, from my eclectic point of view, when considering your tropical chart both in Western and in Vedic terms; it is relationships, marriage, love, where the difficulties are found (shown especially in your karma varga chart) That is the Venus area (and Ketu impacts you in this area as well); I don't detect anything much negative regarding career or wealth from my eclectic Western/Vedic analysis of your natal indications-but this area of love-marriage- relationships, that is the center of potential problems.

Hamal is a disruptive star, but then we would also have to consider:
-other star connections of other planets in your natal
and
-any star in Parallel of declination with Sun/desc, which, if there is one, would modify the Hamal influence upon the Sun/desc

dr. farr

Use of Bright degrees connected with each sign, based upon the Bright degree activations of the 10 planets + part of fortune + ascending degree, and taking the 11th place (11th house) from certain special horoscopic points, is a technique which has been used to determine the likelihood (or otherwise) regarding material prosperity (the 11th place/house is used as a significator for gains and advances and potential good fortune)

In the reference chart we shall take as our delineative indications the 11th house from the following significator points:
-from the Part of Fortune
-from the Moon
-from Jupiter
-from the ascending degree

Results:

-11th from the POF = +8 (out of 12 possible) BDA* = + for prosperity
-11th from the ascending degree = +5 (out of 12 possible) BDA = - for prosperity
-11th from Jupiter = +8 (out of 12 possible) BDA = + for prosperity
-11th from the Moon = +9 (out of 12 possible) BDA = + for prosperity

Net = three out of four delineative indicators are + for prosperity, therefore, the indications regarding material prosperity are favorable in this natal chart.

Since the maximum BDA's possible are 48 (12 for each of the 4 delineative indicators), and this chart shows a total of 30 BDA's (24 BDA's would = average prosperity; under 24 would be below average prosperity; 48 would be maximum prosperity, ie, great wealth) we will estimate that the subject will enjoy above average material prosperity.

*BDA = Bright degree activations

srimedico

thanx.gif
dr.farr ... so i have some reasonable wealth for my chart :w00t:

.... i thought 2nd house is what deals with money matters
think1.gif
, thats y i said in the first post

i have uranus ( in sag ) and neptune ( in cap ) in my 2nd house
then what for is 2nd house
think1.gif

retinoid

What you WANT to do in a career may not pay off financially.
You could get an inheritance or help from family members.

Overall I'd say there are good financial prospects.

srimedico

What you WANT to do in a career may not pay off financially.
You could get an inheritance or help from family members.

Overall I'd say there are good financial prospects.

:pinched: :sick: , i want to do pediatrics ,, does ur statement mean that i dont get good financial results if i pursue pediatrics :sad:

retinoid

:pinched: :sick: , i want to do pediatrics ,, does ur statement mean that i dont get good financial results if i pursue pediatrics :sad:

It just may not be as financially rewarding as something else and there may be some future conflict.

A chart does not DICTATE anything...it produces scenarios. Just because your chart says finances may be good, you could become a pauper if you gamble it away. Charts don't say 'this will happen', they are like the starting places for races. Just because you are put in the front does not mean you will win...

srimedico

It just may not be as financially rewarding as something else and there may be some future conflict.

A chart does not DICTATE anything...it produces scenarios. Just because your chart says finances may be good, you could become a pauper if you gamble it away. Charts don't say 'this will happen', they are like the starting places for races. Just because you are put in the front does not mean you will win...

Got the theme , but still apprehended a little abt the first statement .

**edit** curious if its bcos of y grand cross

i was told by our forum member , that i have some good things like grand trines and kite formation too . hopefully they might help against the grand cross

Last edited:

dr. farr

Use of the 11th place from specific significators method, applying Bright degree activations, is similar to the advanced Vedic ashtakavarga method, and these approaches (BDA analysis, ashtakavarga) are superior to simple delineations using house significances alone. My delineation determines that your astrological trend as shown in the natal chart, is for above-average material prosperity.

srimedico

Use of the 11th place from specific significators method, applying Bright degree activations, is similar to the advanced Vedic ashtakavarga method, and these approaches (BDA analysis, ashtakavarga) are superior to simple delineations using house significances alone. My delineation determines that your astrological trend as shown in the natal chart, is for above-average material prosperity.

ok sir , got the point