We seem like a higher than average good match in Synastry, but will he come back

dandelionnn

-into my life again?
When we first met, I let him know of me. It was his choice to throw away the number I gave him; but he didn't. I'm sure he liked me, but I was too afraid to show how I felt about him. I was even afraid of him. He only now knows that I actually really did like him.
Mercury is conjunct Venus in applying aspect and Moon is sextile Mars also in applying aspect.
I heard that it should be a positive thing when there are good Moon aspects to the planets. Mercury is conjunct Venus in separating aspect, so I guess that explains why we're not exactly talking to each other anymore for now...I'm sure we will again. But I want to know whether he will come back into my life or not. When I first met him, it wasn't a sexual attraction, it was more like I think I found my soul mate. That weird feeling! It bewildered me because I usually don't feel anything for a man without sex in my mind first! So idk, it scared me!
What do you have to say about this chart?
I reduced this chart at 80% so you can see the more tighter orbs.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_209_willweevermeetagainandpossiblebetogether.8504.13015.jpg
    astro_2gw_209_willweevermeetagainandpossiblebetogether.8504.13015.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

moonbow

hi, first of all, I've had had my share of higher than average good synastry with men PLUS enough sexual attraction-intensity to keep things interesting for both sides (usually lots of pluto-sun-venus-moon, sun-moon connections plus venus-mars and mars-mars), but I am absolutely convinced that no matter how good it may be, there is something else that makes it develop further, like every relationship has an invisible veil that sets the expiration date. No wonder why Bob Marks created another technique according to him, superior than synastry. Don't be discouraged, I haven't looked at your chart yet, just saying.

Secondly, I've seldom (if at all) seen minor aspects used in horary charts. I know that you (Sun) only make a trine to the ascendant, but the lack of major aspects doesn't make it necessary to look into minor aspects, IMHO.

So, you're on Saturn's term, so there's no aversion. You're also in his eleventh house of friends. Him being in your 4th house tells "attachment", perhaps you see him as a foundation, as home, as the "end of the matter" (conjunct IC).
But you're both peregrine (and so is the question).
Saturn also has a mutual reception with mars, in his 12th house. Mars rules his 10th house... is he taking care of his mother? or his career? He's via combusta, and I think this speaks against him being able to "initiate action" and a really anguished state of mind.

For him to come back, there must be some kind of communication, Venus is in detriment, and Venus near fixed star agena speaks of "rash friendships with women".

You look eager, but unable to initiate anything. And he looks worried about something else.

Moon is in its fall, in her house of joy. It's going to conjunct Venus... and Mars, both his L3 ruler and "end of the matter" is sextile Moon. I sense that perhaps you'll hear news about him, but it doesn't show him making an aspect, returning to you per se...
Are you friends with any of his co-workers?

dandelionnn

So, you're on Saturn's term, so there's no aversion. You're also in his eleventh house of friends. Him being in your 4th house tells "attachment", perhaps you see him as a foundation, as home, as the "end of the matter" (conjunct IC).
But you're both peregrine (and so is the question).
Saturn also has a mutual reception with mars, in his 12th house. Mars rules his 10th house... is he taking care of his mother? or his career? He's via combusta, and I think this speaks against him being able to "initiate action" and a really anguished state of mind.

For him to come back, there must be some kind of communication, Venus is in detriment, and Venus near fixed star agena speaks of "rash friendships with women".

You look eager, but unable to initiate anything. And he looks worried about something else.

Moon is in its fall, in her house of joy. It's going to conjunct Venus... and Mars, both his L3 ruler and "end of the matter" is sextile Moon. I sense that perhaps you'll hear news about him, but it doesn't show him making an aspect, returning to you per se...
Are you friends with any of his co-workers?

Hi, thank you for replying! Many thanks to you. On what you said... Yes, he told me he does very much want to stay in contact and be friends, so that's why you see me in his 11th house of friendship...Only I don't know why, thus the question.
The reason we're not talking right now is because you say he must me worried about something, but he is only now just starting to become a doctor so maybe that is why he has no time to contact me. Becoming a doctor must be a very busy thing happening in his life.
Moonbow, what do you mean when you say "Venus near fixed star agena speaks of 'rash friendships with women'"? fyi, he is sort of "talking" to someone else after a years long wait for me, LOL. I am an idiot.
Also you are very right when you say I'm eager but unable to pursue anything with him at the present moment. I guess this time, It's my turn to wait for him...But why do you ask if I'm friends with any of his co-workers? I'm not. I'm also wondering what you meant by I might hear of him only it wont be about us two?

Last edited:

moonbow

Becoming a doctor... yes, he's in his own 10th with connections to mars in his own 12th (dealing with "helpless people" is probing more difficult, perhaps?).

Venus doesn't represent him, is your co-significator and L3 ruler (communication), so being conjunct a fixed star doesn't have anything to do with him, but you. Perhaps you're having rash relationships with women or the way you two communicate at the moment is "rash", cold, not exactly the way you want.

I asked about a co-worker because I thought maybe he-she will bring some news... but it's good he says he wants to be friends.

dandelionnn

Becoming a doctor... yes, he's in his own 10th with connections to mars in his own 12th (dealing with "helpless people" is probing more difficult, perhaps?).

Venus doesn't represent him, is your co-significator and L3 ruler (communication), so being conjunct a fixed star doesn't have anything to do with him, but you. Perhaps you're having rash relationships with women or the way you two communicate at the moment is "rash", cold, not exactly the way you want.

I asked about a co-worker because I thought maybe he-she will bring some news... but it's good he says he wants to be friends.

Well I'm not having any rash relationships with women, I don't think. But the way we are communicating right now is something I clearly don't like and am confused by. But I don't blame him for that because of his work career. So pretty much overall you don't see anything between us in the future? I'm glad he wants to be friends, but if only he could act like it! haha:happy:
You were also correct about me being attached because I see him as some form of security. Never felt secure about any other man before.
I don't understand why I'd hear news about him from another person, though. I don't even know anyone he knows. I don't want to bother him though, and I told him that.

Last edited: