We now are facing to serious problems of astrology... please say your opinions...

Rishes

I have a question, South Korean scientists say that our earth's axis is a little bit changed because Human used a lot of water under the ground..... this fact can make astrology wrong? And it means that we need modify Morinus or Zet9 software's values? Then present astrological softwares are invalid? how can we trust values are shown by astrology softwares.

Ecliptique

Hello Rishes,

don't worry, the small displacements of the celestial poles are not new and there is no questioning of the astral positions given by the astrological software applied to the birth chart and planetary transits, etc.

Ecliptique. :)

DC80

I have a question, South Korean scientists say that our earth's axis is a little bit changed because Human used a lot of water under the ground..... this fact can make astrology wrong? And it means that we need modify Morinus or Zet9 software's values? Then present astrological softwares are invalid? how can we trust values are shown by astrology softwares.
Oh, I know this claim. It's junk science. The claim is the use of groundwater in India and the US has caused Earth's axis to tilt but there's no science to it and it never considers other more likely factors.

Adding the effects of changes in surface reservoirs did not help, says Seo, “so I just scratched my head and said, ‘probably one effect is groundwater’”.

"Probably" is the first clue it isn't science. It's guessing but it doesn't matter since Earth's axial tilt plays no role in astrology.

waybread

I wouldn't call it "junk science" before you've looked at the researchers' credentials, data and methods. I haven't done that, but what surprised me is that over 70% of the earth's surface is covered with water, mostly in the oceans. A lot f the land surface is in places with no ground water pumping.

Depletion of ground water is a problem in some agricultural and coastal areas for important reasons, but astrology isn't among them. The earth's rotation on its axis noormally has a wobble to it, anyway.

Just small displacements. No big deal, relax.

Humanitarian

It's a small axial tilt in the earth, and the axial tilt in the Earth has wobbled back and forth for some time, so it's normal