We feel attracted by each other, but she's lesbian! Are there any chances?

She’s lesbian, but we feel an unreasonable atraction by each other. She is frightened because she has never felt it before in her whole life, and keep telling me that I’m totally different from everything she has ever seen. We usually talk for hours, about deep issues, philosophy issues and love issues. We have this sort of peculiarity of talking about everything deeply. She generally says that we’re like only one person, only one heart. I couldn’t agree more.
We’ve never seen each other yet. I’m going to meet her in a couple of days. I really want to know If we match! Please, help me!
I’ve heard that our attraction is because my sun and mercury are in her first house, and her venus/mercury and sun are in my first house either.
I really want to know If she will feel attracted by me physically and whether it’s going to work or not. I also want to know the weaknesses of our synastry! Please, could someone help me? I’m freaking out! I’m in love with her and I really couldn’t stand If, for instance, I kissed her and all her feelings go away because It wasn’t what she expected. I’m so scared.

In the birth chart, I’m the blue one (saggitarian), and she’s the red one (libran):
astro_61gw_03_77_damien_derk_laurielen_ferreira.38156.64309.jpg

View attachment Full aspects.pdf

Last edited:

Jadi

Your Mars square her Pluto, your NN conjunct her Mars. Your Moon inconjunt her Sun. This isn't very promising I'm afraid.

Sunrise

i will add: :venus:(love) :square: :neptune::uranus:(the lord of your 7th house her 5th house
shows no stability and cloudy statements

Mercury ( the ruler of her7th house) beats by your Saturn and her :sun:
:moon:totaly different (yours in :taurus:her in :aquarius:) you want security and stability and she needs emotional freedom, her emotional needs are other, different and not fill you
take care

i will add: :venus:(love) :square: :neptune::uranus:(the lord of your 7th house her 5th house

:moon:totaly different (yours in :taurus:her in :aquarius:) you want security and stability and she needs emotional freedom, her emotional needs are other, different and not fill you
take care

astrologically speaking, is it an ephemeral attraction? or is there no attraction?
What are the best aspects then?

take care

Will she have these unstable feeling or will it be felt by me?

Last edited:

Spiritlite

Could you give me more details about it? please!
Why is it your conclusion?

A lot of her and your outter planets are conjunct. I feel that it is karmic in nature, almost like a feeling that you've known her for a long time and visa versa. Does it feel that way to you?

A lot of her and your outter planets are conjunct. I feel that it is karmic in nature, almost like a feeling that you've known her for a long time and visa versa. Does it feel that way to you?

Yes, I feel that way! She feel that way! It's so strong and we even can't explain.
Ty for the answer.

ashriia

venus is square to uranus = short term or a break in the relationship.
venus in square to neptune = fantasy and idealism going on.
your mars in square to her pluto = heated arguments/disagreements.

these aren't promising aspects for anything stable. particularly venus in square to uranus. - sudden endings.

venus is square to uranus = short term or a break in the relationship.
venus in square to neptune = fantasy and idealism going on.
your mars in square to her pluto = heated arguments/disagreements.

these aren't promising aspects for anything stable. particularly venus in square to uranus. - sudden endings.

Thank you so much! This is expected