Waiting a phone call

Lemmpi

facebook direct download

He was supposed to take contact to me. Now it’s been 23 days since we last were in contact. It’s 7th house question. Who does it seem? Are we going to see each other anytime soon? I’m feeling super annoyed. It seems he isnot definitely serious with me.

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't know. He is Moon in Scorp so in fall, so maybe he is having a difficult time with something? I am a bit concerned that he/Moon is exactly square with someone/Venus in his 7th? Maybe involved in a problem with another interest? If this is so, by reception she/Venus doesn't really like him.
But he/Moon separates from you/Saturn, rather than applying, which would not suggest to me your connecting or getting together any time soon...

Lemmpi

Good catch. His situation is in process..he is separating with his former girlfriend. Or he was are already when we met but I don’t know anymore what the situation is. I thought we had sincere feelings towards one another. But is seems I’m the only one taking contact. Now when I’m just waiting him to take actions…it’s no contact situation :(

IleneK

Premium Member
Good catch. His situation is in process..he is separating with his former girlfriend. Or he was are already when we met but I don’t know anymore what the situation is. I thought we had sincere feelings towards one another. But is seems I’m the only one taking contact. Now when I’m just waiting him to take actions…it’s no contact situation :(
The exact aspect with other interest/Venus suggests he is still engaged in some connection with her right now. Even if it is trying to get out of the relationship? Which based on a square between them and on recep from her to him, it might be exactly what she wants .
His significator separating from yours, along with pretty neutral reception toward you, does not point to his taking action toward you. Moon is void of course after the square completes with Venus, so not much may come of this right now. Moon’s next aspect, after it changes sign is in his 5th of romance and a trine with the ruler of his 5th, Jup. That may be a time when he turns toward you. That’s in 10 degrees.
So it may be best to let him finish whatever matters he has with her and go about your own business for a while?

Last edited:

Lemmpi

Yes, that’s good approach. I will let you know if he takes contact in ten weeks or so. I’m disappointed but if his feelings were lukewarm not a big loss.

ElenaJ

The format of this chart is not easy to decipher, and we really need to take another look at the houses, that are so distorted.
You have to look carefully to read it, but the moon is in his 3rd (the radical 9th), which is appropriate to the question, and it is approaching a square to Venus, who rules the querent's 3rd house.
So, on the surface this does look like there is a possibile contact coming soon.
However, there is no mutual reception between the two so the square does not really promise a positive outcome.
If we look at the sun as significator of the male figure in general, it separates from a square to mars in the 4th of endings, which is his breakup with his previous girlfriend. Sun trines the ascendent, from the 7th, so this is a reinforcing positive sign.
Lemmpi, your significator Saturn is retrograde, and from the ascendent moves towards a square to Uranus, the planet of breakups, in your 2nd house. It could be that your lack of self confidence, doubting your own value, may push you to bolt and break off with him.
Pluto near the ascendent could make you appear overwhelming and power-driven.
Relax a bit and have faith in your feelings and his as well.
He (moon in scorpio) is feeling hurt and down from the old relationship which may not make it easy for him to enter a new heavy relationship immediately.
He is near the end of his sign, soon he will change signs where he can regenerate his emotions.
He needs understanding, patience and time.

Lemmpi

Thank you EleneJ :) I just would like to have someone that also is active towards me. At least somehow.

Sun is trining ascendant but it’s separating aspect? Maybe that square to mars in the 4th of endings is about me and him.