Virgo Sun, Scorpio Rising, and Capricorn Moon?

Luca Brasi

Hey, I am new here, I decided to join after I recently found out my Rising and Moon signs. So, I was wondering if anyone could help me and tell me how all three of these correlate together like this? And what traits does it bring? What career might be best suited for me? I'd like to see if it's accurate. I think it would make somewhat sense since my some of my closest friends are Scorpios for instance and I work well with them, sometimes I feel as if I can come up with anything with them lol.

Also, if it's in the wrong forum, my bad.

Thanks in advance.

Chiomara

Hey, I am new here, I decided to join after I recently found out my Rising and Moon signs. So, I was wondering if anyone could help me and tell me how all three of these correlate together like this?

Please post your natal chart and from there, one can look at how the three aspect each other.

And what traits does it bring?

Generally speaking:

Virgo sun: Detailed, reserved, analytical, and organized.

Scorpio Rising: Gives of a presence of mysteriousness, intensity, and magnetism.

Capricorn Moon: Known for being prominent hard workers, logical with their emotions, and sometimes come off as being detached.

Once again, those are generalizations . One would have to look at your natal chart and see what degrees they are in and what their house positions are.

What career might be best suited for me?

Generally speaking, Scorpio risings (and people with Scorpio heavy charts) have been known to be involved with politics.

Once again, one needs to see your natal chart to determine such a thing.

I'd like to see if it's accurate. I think it would make somewhat sense since my some of my closest friends are Scorpios for instance and I work well with them, sometimes I feel as if I can come up with anything with them lol.

Thanks in advance.

I think you're in the wrong forum. It should be posted under "Natal Astrology".

POST YOUR NATAL CHART.

Saying that you're a Virgo Sun, Scorpio Rising, and Capricorn Moon is too general.

If I took you and two more people with the same Sun, Rising, and Moon combination, the three of you would still be completely different because of degrees, house placements, and aspects in each respective natal chart.

So please, post your chart.

Luca Brasi

Please post your natal chart and from there, one can look at how the three aspect each other.

Generally speaking:

Virgo sun: Detailed, reserved, analytical, and organized.

Scorpio Rising: Gives of a presence of mysteriousness, intensity, and magnetism.

Capricorn Moon: Known for being prominent hard workers, logical with their emotions, and sometimes come off as being detached.

Once again, those are generalizations . One would have to look at your natal chart and see what degrees they are in and what their house positions are.

Generally speaking, Scorpio risings (and people with Scorpio heavy charts) have been known to be involved with politics.

Once again, one needs to see your natal chart to determine such a thing.

I think you're in the wrong forum. It should be posted under "Natal Astrology".

POST YOUR NATAL CHART.

Saying that you're a Virgo Sun, Scorpio Rising, and Capricorn Moon is too general.

If I took you and two more people with the same Sun, Rising, and Moon combination, the three of you would still be completely different because of degrees, house placements, and aspects in each respective natal chart.

So please, post your chart.

Thanks for your post, but I don't know my natal chart or how to even get it, not too long ago I made a thread asking how to get one.

Luca Brasi

Better image, my bad.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_luca_hp.70756.57612.gif
    astro_w2at_01_luca_hp.70756.57612.gif
    55.6 KB · Views: 53
K

Katydidit

I don't typically step into professional astrologer territory - but I'm winging it here since you haven't had a response recently.

You're probably very earthy - that could go in many directions.
I'm addressing that Scorpio rising -

You were born with a stinger. You can use it on yourself, other people, or facts/life. Deal with that and the rest will take care of itself.

All IMHO

Luca Brasi

I don't typically step into professional astrologer territory - but I'm winging it here since you haven't had a response recently.

You're probably very earthy - that could go in many directions.
I'm addressing that Scorpio rising -

You were born with a stinger. You can use it on yourself, other people, or facts/life. Deal with that and the rest will take care of itself.

All IMHO

Thanks for your response, and what do you mean by stinger exactly? Does that have to do with intensity at all by chance?

K

Katydidit

Intensity - definitely.
My guess is that wherever you direct that intensity is where it goes, with a zinger if you want one. Where it goes depends on what you need/want/wish at the time. And that changes over time.

Scorpio – scorpion, eagle, phoenix
Man - subconscious, conscious, super-conscious

Subconscious, the underworld, has no place in this response.
Conscious – the reality of this world, its food chain, and the temptations of knowledge
Super-conscious – who am I to say?

As said earlier, I suugest that you get your awareness/choices squared away first.
If your true ascendant is scorpion in nature, the direction of your path is key.

Luca Brasi

Intensity - definitely.
My guess is that wherever you direct that intensity is where it goes, with a zinger if you want one. Where it goes depends on what you need/want/wish at the time. And that changes over time.

Scorpio – scorpion, eagle, phoenix
Man - subconscious, conscious, super-conscious

Subconscious, the underworld, has no place in this response.
Conscious – the reality of this world, its food chain, and the temptations of knowledge
Super-conscious – who am I to say?

As said earlier, I suugest that you get your awareness/choices squared away first.
If your true ascendant is scorpion in nature, the direction of your path is key.

Late reply, I know so I'm just post it anyway.

Your right about the intensity, people often say at times I have a nasty look in my eye.

What do you mean by the Subconcisous, conscious and super concious thing? I've heard of the snake, eagle, and phoenix and Scorpio Rising but I don't get if your all 3 or you switch?

Lots of times I feel like people online say Scorpio Ascendant is all dark and gloomy and have it the hardest? Why's that supposed to be the case for Scorpio Ascendant and not any of the other ascendant signs?

K

Katydidit

What do you mean by the Subconcisous, conscious and super concious thing? I've heard of the snake, eagle, and phoenix and Scorpio Rising but I don't get if your all 3 or you switch?

All three and switching around. Typically we focus on one level or another.

Each of this trinity should be nurtured at various stages and times of our lives. The evolution of our spirit comes through our understanding/mastery of the more physical world of mankind. The phoenix ascends through the super-conscious.

Lots of times I feel like people online say Scorpio Ascendant is all dark and gloomy and have it the hardest? Why's that supposed to be the case for Scorpio Ascendant and not any of the other ascendant signs?

Well, how about 'deep'.

Astrologically, so much depends on other aspects of the rising sign that such online thinking is an unfair generalization. Symbolically, yes there are such scorpion types out there. Any person might take on a dark and brooding persona for any length of time. Perhaps it is within those depths that some are led astray. The scorpion-deep windows into the subconscious often reveal awareness and understandings that cannot be defined in words, cannot truly be shared with others. And that can make for a loner – who might be perceived as dark and gloomy.

Having it the toughest? That's often a case of stinging one's self.

hope this helps - All IMHO
K

fifteen

Hey, I am new here, I decided to join after I recently found out my Rising and Moon signs. So, I was wondering if anyone could help me and tell me how all three of these correlate together like this? And what traits does it bring? What career might be best suited for me? I'd like to see if it's accurate. I think it would make somewhat sense since my some of my closest friends are Scorpios for instance and I work well with them, sometimes I feel as if I can come up with anything with them lol.

Thanks in advance.

Sun: Your personality, Mind/Soul
Moon: Who you are emotionally, almost no one can see this unless they are very close. Heart/Emotion
Ascendant: How people perceive you, how you act and look. Body/Glow

I don't believe that Astrology can say what job you should do. Others might disagree, but I think it's all based on free will. I rather ask: what do you like to do? then try it, if you like it then it's okay. There are some traits about signs that can make them feel more comfortable in certain jobs. For instance, Earth signs can be good with money. Capricorns for sure. Since that is your moon, you might get emotional satisfaction out of a job that deals with handling money. Your rising sign of Scorpio will come in useful, as other might perceive you as hardworking and trustworthy with leadership qualities in a money type job. But your Sun sign in Virgo determines what you really want or not want, it's the personality, your will, ego, The I, the decision maker. So what your Sun sign wants, might actually not be emotionally satisfactory at all. So I guess that listening to your heart (Moon) could bring the real satisfaction, no matter what job it is.

Btw, I'm not a licensed/formally trained astrologer.

Last edited:

Luca Brasi

Bump.

It's been a while, but I do know a bit more about Astrology now. I've been reading my chart a lot too. I was wonder how all my planets in my general are interwined with eachother, like how well they mesh together in a way?

Virgo Sun (on Leo Cusp)
Scorpio Ascendant
Capricorn Moon
Venus Cancer
Mars Libra
Scorpio Pluto

AstroNous

I'm desperate for practice, so I will attempt this one... Let me see how the system I am building works in hard practice. I am trying certain techniques in sidereal after bouncing from experimenting with Draconic.

You were born in Mula Nakshatra and with Moon in Sagittarius - Jupiter is weak, Mars is weak, but Sun is strong. You have a very strong motivation for becoming a beneficent leader who leads people through a righteous path. Though, your diplomatic attitude will display lack of will, and hence it is not so easy to accomplish those objectives, as well as when the time to act comes you get too hooked up on the details and factors... You need more conviction or inspiration around what you believe is good too. Mula Nakshatra makes you an investigative person who is always wondering the cause of everything, and who is intense in the pursuit of goals, the Sun supports this and gives a lot of constancy. You are possibly a very philosophical, spiritual or religious person since your ascendant lord falls in the 9th... Or, at least a person who loves to teach others. Maybe teaching children or beginners is your thing? Well, you sure are quite benevolent and people come to you for consolation and "soft" counsel. You sure are a patient teacher, since your Saturn is good and aspects your Venus. You dream much of doing good stuff for everyone else, and also have your mind in high ideals. The 10th house is occupied by a strong Sun, but by a weak Mercury. Still, it is amazing to have the 11th and 9th lord in the 10th, since that will give the person a strong sense of direction in life and will make them very focused towards the welfare of humanity. You are in Venus Dasha since your early childhood, hence, much of your life theme has spined around beliefs and mysteries as well around dealing with finding your identity and researching stuff in order to find a sense of purpose. Venus is your AK, and also it falls in the 9th in Cancer, so psychology is possibly a strong focus of life. For now, at a little glance, your chart is showing tendencies towards teaching and psychology. I will continue later...

Tell me some feedback.

I will continue later... Tell me what you think...