Violent 19 yr olds? what is the astro-signature?

katydid

Today I read a few cases of very volatile, violent killings by a '19 yr old.' And I have seen it several times recently. 18, 19 yr olds killing violently.

What is the astrological signature, if there is one, suggesting this violence?

one case:

http://abc7chicago.com/teen-killed-2...e-say/2545588/

19-year-old faces murder charges in Colorado ...
A 19-year-old accused of stabbing his two young siblings to death and wounding his father in Colorado told investigators he carried out the attack so he could be alone in the house, documents say.

ALSO:
http://www.kiro7.com/news/north-sou...-old-lynnwood-boy-found-in-dumpster/625720463

19-year-old arrested after 6-year-old Lynnwood boy found in dumpster
by: KIRO 7 News Staff Updated: Oct 17, 2017 - 9:00 PM

LYNNWOOD, Wash. - The body of a 6-year-old boy with autism was found in a dumpster at his Lynnwood apartment building on Tuesday. Snohomish County Sheriff's Office reports his 19-year-old relative admitted to drowning him in a bathtub, putting him in a box, and then throwing him in a dumpster.

A 19-year-old man from Kerrville, Texas was visiting family in Lynnwood. Officers took him into custody on Tuesday, and he was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for first-degree murder of Dayvid.

KIRO 7 went through the jail roster and found that a man named Andrew Henckel was booked for first-degree murder. Henckel shares the same last name as the victim's mother, and he was visiting from Texas.

and other recent cases that caught my eye:

Public Safety
19-year-old arrested in Maryland double homicide
July 2017
A 19-year-old has been arrested in connection with a double homicide that occurred this month in Suitland, according to Prince George’s County police.

Jharrod Armstrong of Northwest Washington has been charged with first- and second-degree murder in the fatal shootings of Courtney Simms, 22, and Anthony Douglas, 23, police said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/19-ye...against-jewish-community-centers-905512515552
19-year-old arrested in bomb threats against Jewish Community Centers
FRI, MAR 24

On Thursday, Israeli police arrested a 19-year-old man accused in a wave of threats against Jewish Community Centers across the U.S. The suspect is Jewish, holds dual Israeli and American citizenship, and used advanced technology to mask making the calls.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/dr-kitty-arrested-1.4355800

19-year-old 'Dr. Kitty' arrested after allegedly botching cosmetic surgery
A 19-year-old woman is facing an aggravated assault charge after allegedly botching a cosmetic surgery that left a patient with injuries.

Toronto police say the woman advertised her services for cosmetic surgical procedures under the pseudonym Dr. Kitty.

A client then responded to the ad and underwent a cosmetic procedure in the basement of a home at the hands of the 19-year-old in April 2017.

==================================================

So what is up with this generation of 18 and 19 yr olds????

Mars/Uranus conjunction in Aquarius
Jupiter/South Node square Pluto in Sag

January 1998;

Mars =10 Aquarius

Jupiter=5 Pisces

Saturn= 13 Aries-

Uranus= 7 Aquarius

Neptune=28 Cap

Pluto=6 Sag

Chiron= 15 Scorpio

NN= 12 Virgo

In January we have Mars conjunct Uranus in Aquarius square Chiron in Scorpio

Jupiter conjunct South Node in Pisces square Pluto in Sag

MARCH 1998;

Mars enters Aries

Jupiter= 5 Pisces

Saturn=18 Aries

Uranus= 10 Aquarius

Neptune= 1 Aquarius

Pluto=8 Sag

NN=10 Virgo

Chiron=18 scorpio

MARS/SATURN IN ARIES

URANUS/NEPTUNE IN AQUARIUS

PLUTO IN SAG SQUARE NODES

JUNE 98;

Mars =5Gemini

Jupiter=24 Pisces

Saturn=29 Aries

Uranus=12 aquarius

Neptune=1 Aquarius

Pluto=6 Sag

NN=5 Virgo

Chiron=13 scorpio

MUTABLE GRAND SQUARE=MARS OPPOSED PLUTO SQUARE NODES

URANUS SQUARE CHIRON

SEPTEMBER 98;

MARS=7 leo

JUPITER=25 pisces r

SATURN=3 taurus r

URANUS=9 aquarius r

NEPTUNE=29Cap r

PLUTO=5 sag

NN=1 virgo

CHIRON=14 scorpio

4 retro outers
FIXED GRAND-SQUARE= MARS/URANUS SQUARE SATURN/CHIRON

DECEMBER:

MARS=2 LIBRA

JUPITER=18 PISCES

SATURN=27 ARIES RETRO

URANUS= 9 AQUARIUS

NEPTUNE=0 AQUARIUS

PLUTO=8 SAG

NN=26 LEO

CHIRON=25 SCORPIO

CHIRON IN SCORPIO SQUARE NODES

Last edited:

katydid

ASTRO SIGNATURES OF 1998;
[ WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING WILL WE FIND IN THE CHARTS OF THE SUBJECTS IN THE NEWS ARTICLES?]

Mars/Uranus conjunction in Aquarius

Jupiter/South Node square Pluto in Sag

Mars conjunct Uranus in Aquarius square Chiron in Scorpio

Jupiter conjunct South Node in Pisces square Pluto in Sag

MARS/SATURN IN ARIES

URANUS/NEPTUNE IN AQUARIUS

PLUTO IN SAG SQUARE NODES

MUTABLE GRAND SQUARE=MARS OPPOSED PLUTO SQUARE NODES

URANUS SQUARE CHIRON

FIXED GRAND-SQUARE= MARS/URANUS SQUARE SATURN/CHIRON

CHIRON IN SCORPIO SQUARE NODES

AppLeo

Really interesting thread and observation, though. It's hard to determine what is causing this astrologically. Because there's so many to choose from.

Maybe there's a certain transit that "unlocked" the negative energies in the chart... did all these murders happen in the same month, or more scattered throughout the year?

mdinaz

Typically for violence I would expect to see some sort of hard square, opposition or conjunction from Mars to Uranus/Pluto, with some sort of other "trigger" to Mars, like another hard square to Chiron, Mercury, Sun or Moon. Mars would like have nothing but negative aspects to it, and/or be in an intercepted house.

Typically for violence I would expect to see some sort of hard square, opposition or conjunction from Mars to Uranus/Pluto, with some sort of other "trigger" to Mars, like another hard square to Chiron, Mercury, Sun or Moon. Mars would like have nothing but negative aspects to it, and/or be in an intercepted house.

I have Pluto opposite Moon and Mars, Mars square Saturn and square Sun, i'm no raging lunatic though i have a deeply frightening temper.. which is hardly if ever expressed due to Taurus Mars.

katydid

Am I gonna murder someone now? Great.

Ha. I wasn't imagining you as a murderer, AppLeo. :innocent:

I just find it interesting that there was this surge of violence where 19 yr olds were arrested.

I am trying to find the DOBs of the suspects so I can isolate the aspects better.

AppLeo

:smile:

I just find it interesting that there was this surge of violence where 19 yr olds were arrested.

I am trying to find the DOBs of the suspects so I can isolate the aspects better.

Let us know when you find something. I have Pluto square my NN and Moon, so I'm kinda worried if that aspect caused all those murders.

As a thought on Mars. It may play a bigger role depending on what sign Mars is actually in.

Taurus Mars is purely physical when it truly explodes and it is non communicative, but the squares i have with my Mars are with compatible signs, Saturn in Capricorn, and Sun in Cancer, the only truly uncomfortable ones are Mars square Mercury (Leo) and opposite Pluto (Scorpio)

So really even though i have those aspects they are much easier to control, but that force is still there hidden under all that control if that makes sense?

I am guessing there are varying degree's to how long ones fuse is before all of it comes loose.

mdinaz

I have Pluto opposite Moon and Mars, Mars square Saturn and square Sun, i'm no raging lunatic though i have a deeply frightening temper.. which is hardly if ever expressed due to Taurus Mars.

Those would do it. Mars sq Saturn/Sun would make you very impatient, especially with a fixed Mars. Pluto opp Moon and Mars creates a tug of war between you and another people as you makes you feel a lack of control over whatever situation is going on. Combine the two and I can see readily where a bad temper would arise. Depending on all the signs and how close the aspects are would determine the possible level of violence, if any.

I have a highly critical Virgo Mars opp Saturn (2 degrees) and conjunct Uranus (5 degrees) and sq Sun (6 degrees). My temper can get really bad and I've wanted or have even gone after people to choke the s* out of them, but the aspects are wide enough that I can control myself. But I can't guarantee that, if I perceive the threat to be bad enough. But I'm definitely impatient. That's why I work highly technical jobs where I can work alone.

Blaze

Violent youngsters, eh? What age does transit Saturn square ones natal Saturn? Also, Jupiter could inflate ones rage tendencies. Speaking from experience with my own...lovely, peaceful chart.

Was Jupiter in Libra when the violence occurred?

Edit- I just looked a bit and saw this happened kind of recently, so Jupiter was in Scorpio. And now I'm too lazy to continue, forgive me Katyyyy. Oh, Merry Christmas, Katy!

Last edited: