Viewing the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse From Neptune

PYXIS

anyone else astral project?
last nite was glorious on Neptune....a planet of the most lovely colours,and the bodies of water are the most irridescent tourquise ...the plants soft blues and pinks, long grasses where the life-forms nestle...and create the wonderful vibrations of peace and love.
The residents are very creative, in fact that's all they do is create, living universally and interacting with graciousness and care for each and everyone,
There are no 'systems' per se, no laws, because every one lives by the laws of the universe, and no one needs supervision.
Galactic societies are not 'monogamous' societies...they are free loving and no one possesses another.freedom abounds...uninterrupted..for the sake of all.
It is the perfect place of love and peace...
The Neptunians are petite beings, with long flowing hair, colors of the rainbow..
The technology is living...thought manifested...and communicates telepathically..
the lunar eclipse was seen there as 'cosmic technology'...and the music that emanated from the energies was beautifully colored...whites, greens, blues, silver...

Pallas-trine-Mars

Now that shes back in the atmosphere
With drops of jupiter in her hair, hey, hey
She acts like summer and walks like rain
Reminds me that theres time to change, hey, hey
Since the return from her stay on the moon
She listens like spring and she talks like june, hey, he

Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star
One without a permanent scar
And did you miss me while you were looking at yourself out there

And tell me, did venus blow your mind
Was it everything you wanted to find
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there

First of all, Acid/Shrooms are a **** of a drug, huh?:rotflmao:

Next, I gotta say, I don't think Earth is visible from Neptune, and actually I think it would've looked like the Moon occulting the Earth. Next time you're there, ask if they have any literature on how their respiratory systems work, because I'd think all the methane gas would stink, How do these Neptunian live? It's supposed to be like extremely cold up there! And with 3,500 ml/hr winds!

I agree with Neptune's ideal that all things should just be good. Go talk to Mars, Saturn, Uranus and Pluto about why they're not.

Arian Maverick

You don't think it's possible for beings to live on other planes of existence on the planets and moons of our solar system?

I don't astral project, although I tried to teach myself many years ago to do so and began experiencing the vibrations; I never did leave my body, unfortunately.

Your post reminds me a bit of Edgar Cayce's concept of planetary sojourns before one's incarnation on Earth, and that in most cases, the planet where an individual had one of these sojourns is usually the planet that is closest to the Midheaven.

I have Uranus conjunct my Midheaven and I've always felt a somewhat personal relationship with this planets, although Mars is of course a much stronger influence due to my Aries stellium. If, however, you visit Uranus on one of your astral voyages, please describe the beings to us.

Neptune sounds absolutely beautiful :)

Arian Maverick

Neptune Rising

I feel peaceful now. I touch upon this feeling when I meditate and tune into the cosmos, and tune out from the lower energies. Now, I wonder what the world would be like if everyone meditated...
NR

PYXIS

AM-
Yes, you have got it!...different planes of existence...dreams create worlds on Neptune... very quickly.....and since I am such a dreamer, Neptune has always been very compatible...
yes. Nep/Rising...what a world it would be..if we all dreamed of peace...

~open your mind...open your heart~

..and one of my favorite songs...pallas....
xx

Last edited: