Venus in Pisces

rajat-astrologer

Dear All,
I request all the members to share the birth charts of the natives who have Venus in Pisces and mention the marital status of the native (Whether married or unmarried). If married, how is the marital life going on and number of marriages. In case unmarried, how many relationships till now and how were those relationships.
If you are aware, please tell if the person has any cut mark or mole in his/ her body.

Please share in this format:

Date of Birth:
Time of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Long and Lat of the place:
Sex:

Relationship history:

Status of any Cut mark/ Mole

I will share my findings and the principle about Venus in Pisces to all of you. Help is requested!!

Caro

Ahh ok.
the trouble is im scorpio rising so Im afraid Im unlikely to divulge that kind of information. I also have neptune in the first house so in between the drink the drugs and general out of this world stuff I doubt , I will remember to come back to this post - also with mars in 12th Im probably just about to be locked up any moment now!!.

ps venus in pisces on cusp of 5th - I love the theatre!:andy:

sequestra

Lol, well although I too have venus/mars in the 5th and neptune in the 1st, I'll play anyway... I'm interested in your 'research'.

Venus and mars conjunct in pisces in 5th western placidus, in 4th whole signs... And in vedic venus/mars are still in pisces.

I'm 29 and have never been married. Was almost married (had a fiance), but split before the wedding. I have been in four serious relationships, a few more if you include less-serious ones. All of those relationships have been intense/dramatic/obsessive/highly emotive.

Do you want to know if I have cuts/scars on my body or if the people I've been in romantic relationships with do/did?

Anyway, my birth data is 22 Feb 1983 ~ My charts are in my profile :sideways:

Last edited:

Justine

Dear All,
I request all the members to share the birth charts of the natives who have Venus in Pisces and mention the marital status of the native (Whether married or unmarried). If married, how is the marital life going on and number of marriages. In case unmarried, how many relationships till now and how were those relationships.
If you are aware, please tell if the person has any cut mark or mole in his/ her body.

Please share in this format:

Date of Birth:
Time of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Long and Lat of the place:
Sex:

Relationship history:

Status of any Cut mark/ Mole

I will share my findings and the principle about Venus in Pisces to all of you. Help is requested!!
I'm prepared to give you this info in a private message only. Please PM me and I'll reply as soon as I can. Justine

ashriia

My ex has venus in pisces in the 7th house (whole signs).

I'm all for astrological research so i'm adding input, despite it not being mine.

venus is conjunct merc.
trine mars
square jupiter
square neptune
quincunx saturn(in 12th)

he is 34, unmarried. and has had 3 relationships.

one for 2 weeks with a married alcoholic.
one with me for a few months off and on(still friends 10 years later)
and a abusive relationship with a prostitute for 3 years.

he has a scar under his chin, self inflicted with a razor.
another one the underside of his arm- from self inflicted cigarette burn.
and another on the underside of the arm from a knife, self inflicted.

hope it helps your research. good luck.

Last edited:

Anumika

I'll give u a case which I know
Guy with Venus in Pisces in 11th house.
Affluent ,educated and intelligent.
Interested in women.Married one girl.But marital life was only for 7-8 months only.In that duration also always find interest to talk about other women.He is not at all satisfied with that girl and avoided her.Now in search of other girl.
Have a mole in the eyebrow. scars in shoulders.
DOB:5/4/1984
TOB:9.25am
POB: cochin
Sex:Male
Hope this info will be helpful for ur research.

Last edited:

rajat-astrologer

Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces are referred to as Mutable or Movable signs. These signs are double bodied signs, as in two of these signs are related to twins or look-a-likes: Gemini (the twins) and Pisces (2 fishes). The other two figures are a human being and an animal: Virgo (maiden and bird) and Sagittarius (man and horse). As a result there are subtle differences in the effect of these double bodied signs. Dualism (Virgo and Sagittarius) or 'two of a kind' (Gemini and Pisces), is the difference in these signs.

What difference could there be between having Venus in Gemini or Pisces or a Venus in Virgo or Sagittarius. And how can these double bodied signs are related to marrying more than once? So, as detailed in the discussion above just the placement of Venus in one sign does not tell it all. Although, it remains possible, for example, to get married and divorced several times even when Venus is not in a double bodied zodiac.

Venus is the karaka for Sukha or comfort in life. It is the indicator of luxuries and beautiful possessions. In addition, Venus is also the Kalatra karaka or significators of spouse and relations between husband and wife. According to Vedic astrology Venus gets exalted in Pisces or Meena Rashi at 27 degrees. In general Venus in Pisces is regarded as a good placement, so it should mean that whoever has Venus exalted in Pisces should have great conjugal life but observations shows to the contrary. Whatever may be the qualities of Venus one factor runs common to all horoscopes having Venus in Pisces and that is their conjugal life is not normal and they do not enjoy conjugal relation in the mundane way. This is the observation of this scribe over a series of horoscope and tested on more than 50 horoscopes by a select team of astrologer friends, this need not be definitive and conclusive but should only serve as a point for further examination by deep researchers. Venus in Pisces and troubled marriage life should only serve as a pop up to the professional astrologer who would obviously check other astro parameters in marriage area before arriving at a conclusion.

It is often seen that an Uchchamsha Shukra (exalted Venus) in Meena Rashi (Pisces) often suffers animosity in the first marriage (Since Meena = 6th-from-Shukra's Moolatrikona Rashi Thula (Libra)). Also our observation is that, if one lives in a culture which permits the native to avoid marriage indefinitely, Venus in Pisces will certainly prefer to avoid the legal contract, at least for the first union. Let us take up some horoscopes which go to prove our point.

One has to be bear in mind that Venus in Pisces is not the only criterion solely based on which one arrives at a conclusion on the marital status or conjugal bliss of a native. This configuration can be considered as an exclusive postulate in addition to various other methods to ascertain how Venus delivers it potent ability to create ups and downs in ones marital life (despite being placed in this sign of exaltation).

The 3 Postulates
Postulate 1: In the natural zodiac Venus is the 2nd and 7th lord. 2nd is Kutumb (own family) and 7th is spouse. Venus gets her exaltation in Pisces the 12th house from Aries. When Venus is placed in Pisces she is doubly powerful to destroy the two Bhavas ruled by her. Hence, Venus in Pisces often leads to discordial marriage life if other factors supports.
Postulate 2: Jupiter the depositor of Venus is also an important factor as 12th lord of natural zodiac. With Venus in Pisces when Jupiter also establishes a connection with either Venus or ascendant or 2nd house chaotic situation is created in Marriage or it is totally denied.
Postulate 3: Saturn’s aspects to exalted Venus, adds conformity to the whole deal of discord or denial.
Memorize these are the 3 Postulates that you have to double check when you see Venus in Pisces in any chart.

Rita Coolidge
Postulate 1: A planet retrograde in its place of exaltation gives effects of debility as per Uttarakalamrita. Venus is retro in Pisces.

Postulate 2: Venus with Mars is most dangerous combination for sexual matters in most cases giving swing either way as excesses. The ascendant lord is also in Debility with Venus.

Postulate 3: Saturn aspects this combination. In Navamsa the combination is in Aquarius Saturn replacing Mars and Mars aspecting the trio.

Cyd Charisse
Postulate 1: Venus with Ketu in Pisces is quite damaging.
Postulate 2: Jupiter is also a malefic by being 3rd and 12th lord and aspects Venus and is also conjoined with Lagna Lord Saturn.

Postulate 3: Saturn aspects both Venus and Moon, the 7th lord.

Mia Farrow
Postulate 1: The first point is for Aries ascendant Venus as 2L of family and 7L of spouse in 12H of loss of family happiness and the spouse.
Postulate 2: Jupiter aspects Venus, 2nd house and Lagna lord.

Postulate 3: Saturn sitting with Rahu aspects Venus.

Andersen Hans Christian
Postulate 1: Venus as 7th lord is in Pisces.

Postulate 2: Jupiter as 2nd lord is aspecting Venus and Lagna lord Mars.

Postulate 3: Saturn in 11th house is aspecting Venus.

Barry Bostwick
Postulate 1: He filed for divorce from Sherri in June 2009. In this chart Venus is Vargottama hence doubly exalted.

Postulate 2: The depositor of Venus is Jupiter which is retrograde and sitting in the 6H of separation and divorce, aspects Venus and also 2H.

Postulate 3: Retrograde Saturn aspects Venus in both Rashi and Navamsa.

PS: Charts of all 4 people used in the example have been attached with the post.

Attachments

• Rita Coolidge.jpg
    Rita Coolidge.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Cyd Charisse.jpg
    Cyd Charisse.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Mia Farrow.jpg
    Mia Farrow.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Barry Bostwick.jpg
    Barry Bostwick.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 29

byjove

Account Closed
Thank you rajat-astrologer for adding your research here for everyone to see. This kind of research I think offers many things, one of them being the caveat to looking beyond the Venus placement in assessing marriage potential. I think that's illustrated well here.

I will list my points; it helps me stay foucussed!

1. I'm surprised at the troubles that Venus/Jupiter contact appears to inflict. This has for a long time been an example of greater money-earning potential for people, according to many astrologers in the time that I've been learning astrology. By Venus/Jupiter contact in those charts, I mean the sextile and trine specifically.

2. Do any of the astrologers whose work you've studied offer signs of hope in the chart to help rectify things? What about a strong, helpful Mercury connection to Venus to offer the chance to communicate problems clearly?

3. What if Venus appears troubled, as per the indications here, but the 7th ruler is well-placed?

4. In the same way that some aspects/placements that are normally considered positive or happy can still result in sadness, are there situations in which ill signs have turned good? Perhaps Venus has Saturn contact or with Jupiter, but the native becomes happily married anyway?

If there are signs of sadness there will be signs of hope.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

there once was a post asking: 'Help, my Venus is in Pieces!' [misspelled] :lol: ...In their experience their love life was apparently in shambles....

Alice McDermott

. Whatever may be the qualities of Venus one factor runs common to all horoscopes having Venus in Pisces and that is their conjugal life is not normal and they do not enjoy conjugal relation in the mundane way. This is the observation of this scribe over a series of horoscope and tested on more than 50 horoscopes by a select team of astrologer friends, this need not be definitive and conclusive but should only serve as a point for further examination by deep researchers. Venus in Pisces and troubled marriage life should only serve as a pop up to the professional astrologer who would obviously check other astro parameters in marriage area before arriving at a conclusion.

It is often seen that an Uchchamsha Shukra (exalted Venus) in Meena Rashi (Pisces) often suffers animosity in the first marriage (Since Meena = 6th-from-Shukra's Moolatrikona Rashi Thula (Libra)). Also our observation is that, if one lives in a culture which permits the native to avoid marriage indefinitely, Venus in Pisces will certainly prefer to avoid the legal contract, at least for the first union. Let us take up some horoscopes which go to prove our point.

Very interesting Rajat.

My son has Venus in Pisces in both tropical and sidereal. In sidereal astrology his Venus in the 9th is afflicted by 12th house Saturn, but also rules Saturn and the 12th house.

His first marriage was a sad story. His wife was a volunteer for the Emergency Services in my country and badly injured her back in the course of her duties. As a result of medication she became addicted to morphine and then went on to become a full drug addict. She also became an addicted gambler and gambled away all her compensation. Eventually the marriage ended because of her addictions and lies.

His second marriage is very happy.

Alice