venus in libra, 5th house, retrograding

kawaikx15

hi friends, i am new to this forum and new to astrology. I have a question for you all expert's opinion..:)
I have venus sitting in my natal chart in 5 th house, sign libra, in retrograding motion. In shadbala Venus is ranking no. 1 planet among all planets. I use parashara light 7.0
My venus mahadasha is starting in 2013 for next 20 years. what does it signifies for me? I am planning to change my career. shall I wait for venus mahadasha to start or what?

DOB 20/11/1978 19:45 2922N7808E

[poster did not give astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
kawaikx15 said:
hi friends, i am new to this forum and new to astrology. I have a question for you all expert's opinion..:)
I have venus sitting in my natal chart in 5 th house, sign libra, in retrograding motion. In shadbala Venus is ranking no. 1 planet among all planets. I use parashara light 7.0
My venus mahadasha is starting in 2013 for next 20 years. what does it signifies for me? I am planning to change my career. shall I wait for venus mahadasha to start or what?

It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

kawaikx15

thanks for the assitance.. I have attached my chart herewith.. kindly do comment and pass your observations. I will be more than delightful to know the experts opinion..

thanks a lot

Attachments

• MY NATAL CHART.gif
    MY NATAL CHART.gif
    26.4 KB · Views: 27
kawaikx15 said:

[poster did not give astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

I have no idea as to what you are referring to... is this perhaps Vedic astrology, cos this forum is western astrology...

When looking for career we look at MC, ruler any planets near or in 10th house, how they are apsected. Second house any planets deposited, house cusp ruler (how you earn your money) and 6th house (type of work you do) co-workers and daily routines etc.

The Midheaven (
midheaven.gif
) is the cusp of the tenth house of the natal chart, and is one of the angles of a chart. It is found at the very top of the chart, and it is the most public point in our chart. It relates to our career or "life path" and suggests our social standing and reputation.
;)

Lissa

I think you must be refering to Vedic astrology...your Venus is in Scorpio in western astrology.

Take Astrologers50 advice and look at your 10th house cusp(which is located in Pisces,with it's ruler,Jupiter,in Leo,2nd house)if you want to know about your career:)

Cheers and good luck,
Lissa