Venus conjunct Pluto in Scorpio?

My boyfriend has his Venus in Scorpio, as well as his Venus conjunct Pluto. My rising is in Scorpio, so in our synastry chart, his Venus is conjunct my ascendant. I'd like to know more about these three things...
1. Venus in Scorpio
2. Venus conjunct Pluto
3. Venus conjunct ascendant (synastry)
Thank you!

Jaded

Premium Member
My boyfriend has his Venus in Scorpio, as well as his Venus conjunct Pluto. My rising is in Scorpio, so in our synastry chart, his Venus is conjunct my ascendant. I'd like to know more about these three things...
1. Venus in Scorpio
2. Venus conjunct Pluto
Thank you!

It can cause someone to be possessive in love. One to love very deeply. If his Venus is in Scorpio he is looking for Scorpio like traits in partners or even a Scorpio! In a males chart you look to the Venus and Moon sign to see what he is attracted to in a mate. In a females chart you look to the Sun and the Mars.

The Venus conj Asc he likes the way you look, and you two will be a good looking couple together.

LyP

1. Venus in Scorpio
2. Venus conjunct Pluto
Thank you!

well, venus in Scorpio loves in a way that would do anything for you and requires you to also do everything for him,he will love you, watch you and trust you, he need to have confidence in you, Venus in Scorpio when love, surrenders immediately and without thinking of the consequences and delivers all their trust to you. I met, is a passionate venus, do not expect much thought of him, with this venus you become part of him, and it will do what you can to please and keep the think on you all the time.

I'd say it's a very sentimental and naive venus, contrary to what they say, the water element actually really appears in that placement.
But if you do something wrong, they would not repent to make you suffer what they suffered.
so ... careful, they have no qualms about making the object of desire suffer.

Venus in Scorpio is ruled by Pluto and Pluto are conjunct Venus ... man, is so much Pluto lol
and Pluto is all about control, so the premise "not hurt" worth much here, he will want to know everything about you, and do not want to reveal anything about yourself, most likely it will be controlling and possessive, and will want to bossing you.

In short ... it's a VERY DEMANDING venus

This combination of venus like type of danger, dark, sex, dangerous people in some way.
it should not find people "sunny" so appealing.
with this venus he is also prone to major body physical changes and the emotional life.

asc conjunction venus venus ... the person will make you feel more beautiful and flattered, as you will nourish need of beauty and harmony of the person venus, you embodies, at least in part and physically, what the venus idealizes.

Last edited:
Thank you, that was very thorough! I have about a dozen astrology books at home and I've read what I could find about these placements, but it never hurts to investigate further. Each interpretation gives me a new insight.