Venus antradasha

Lakers248

Hello, please see my chart and let me know how will venus antradasha be for my health and wellbeing? Dob details: november 10, 1982 6:55am Merced, California USA.

flyonmyzephyr

Hi there,

In regards to your health, (I will be very honest with what I see) your Venus antardasha is all about changes, and these changes could result in a surgery. Could have expense relating to the knees, hips (expense relating to body parts of the 9th house), etc. Other peoples money and resources will come directly to you in this antardasha. Could also be expense relating to drugs (or pets) since the 6th house lord in transit will be in the 5th house during your Venus antardasha.

I noticed that Rahu is currently transiting your 8th house, which will give illusionary fears of death, change, and surgery. Change is coming, but it might not be as bad as you are thinking it will be now. I also want to stress that 8th house dashas don't always = surgery/accidents, but it is a possibility. Its always good to be extra cautious when an 8th house planet is running.

If you are working at this time, there could even be a career change. Very slow changes towards career, but Venus ruling the 8th house could bring career of hopes and dreams.

Lakers248

Hi there,

In regards to your health, (I will be very honest with what I see) your Venus antardasha is all about changes, and these changes could result in a surgery. Could have expense relating to the knees, hips (expense relating to body parts of the 9th house), etc. Other peoples money and resources will come directly to you in this antardasha. Could also be expense relating to drugs (or pets) since the 6th house lord in transit will be in the 5th house during your Venus antardasha.

I noticed that Rahu is currently transiting your 8th house, which will give illusionary fears of death, change, and surgery. Change is coming, but it might not be as bad as you are thinking it will be now. I also want to stress that 8th house dashas don't always = surgery/accidents, but it is a possibility. Its always good to be extra cautious when an 8th house planet is running.

If you are working at this time, there could even be a career change. Very slow changes towards career, but Venus ruling the 8th house could bring career of hopes and dreams.

Thanks for thr post. Overall will it be better than Rahu-ketu antradasha? And when is rahu and venus in 8th house till? What chart system do you use to look this up?

Last edited:

flyonmyzephyr

Here is some great free software that shows all your dasha sequences, vargas; http://www.mypanchang.com I use the equal house system when looking at it.

Rahu/Ketu time periods are never really enjoyable (how can they be when Ketu is teaching lessons of detachment, and Rahu is the complete opposite. This time period tends to cause confusion and frustration). Your Rahu and Ketu are along the 9th/3rd house axis which is ok (could be worse), but your Rahu is transiting the 8th house which will bring in dustana themes. Your Venus antardasha will also bring 8th house themes, so these time periods will feel kind of similar. Even if Venus is a malefic though, Venus dashas are generally more pleasurable than Ketus. Less humiliation, detachment and more pleasure, beauty, etc.

Lakers248

Here is some great free software that shows all your dasha sequences, vargas; http://www.mypanchang.com I use the equal house system when looking at it.

Rahu/Ketu time periods are never really enjoyable (how can they be when Ketu is teaching lessons of detachment, and Rahu is the complete opposite. This time period tends to cause confusion and frustration). Your Rahu and Ketu are along the 9th/3rd house axis which is ok (could be worse), but your Rahu is transiting the 8th house which will bring in dustana themes. Your Venus antardasha will also bring 8th house themes, so these time periods will feel kind of similar. Even if Venus is a malefic though, Venus dashas are generally more pleasurable than Ketus. Less humiliation, detachment and more pleasure, beauty, etc.

Yes during rahu ketu i faced a lot of humiliation. Esp coming from family members.

flyonmyzephyr

Yes during rahu ketu i faced a lot of humiliation. Esp coming from family members.

This makes a lot of sense given the transit. Ketu is currently in your 2nd house of family - Ketu and Rahu have priority right now, so Ketu is detaching you from them. It will take Ketu leaving your 2nd house for there to be relief. If the antar-dasha changes before the transit ends that can also give some relief.

Lakers248

This makes a lot of sense given the transit. Ketu is currently in your 2nd house of family - Ketu and Rahu have priority right now, so Ketu is detaching you from them. It will take Ketu leaving your 2nd house for there to be relief. If the antar-dasha changes before the transit ends that can also give some relief.

Wow thank you for this. Appreicate it.