Vedic interpretation

RaRohini

Well, u could always check your mum's progressed chart so see for sure :).

For me, I reckon it's more of an attitude thing. As an adult, thinking about work and responsibilities totally drains me. As a child and a retired person I know I will have the mentality of living life no matter what before I die!

If you want the vedic view,it depends on your vedic moon sign star. There are 3 energies -Rajas , Tamas and Sattva.
Rajas is an A type personality( kinetic energy), Tamas ( potential energy) and Sattva ( neutral) . Each star has a pattern.

Abby83

Re: Pace of movement

If you want the vedic view,it depends on your vedic moon sign star. There are 3 energies -Rajas , Tamas and Sattva.
Rajas is an A type personality( kinetic energy), Tamas ( potential energy) and Sattva ( neutral) . Each star has a pattern.

Well hello there RaRohini :). Always nice to hear another opinion.

I have to say I don't know much about Vedic astrology but I do know that my Vedic moon sign is scorpio.

theV

I was born under the Anuradha nakshatra. 11 degree scorpio pada 3:
http://panchtatwatloc.blogspot.com/2013/07/nakshatras-and-sattva-rajas-tamas_2.html

I have tamas satwa tamas.
[FONT=&quot]Darkness is TAMAS.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Passion is RAJAS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Goodness is SATWA[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Of the 3 gunas Tamas is the lowest followed by Rajas and Satwa. Tamas keeps us in a state of ignorance, laziness, inaction, delusion and darkness. Rajas is action to get the desires fulfilled. It is the passion that drives one into action, often not getting the expected results which leads to further action. Satwa is happiness and enjoyment irrespective of the results of our action. Satwa is knowledge, wisdom and the calm and quiet of the mind.[/FONT]

Last edited:

RaRohini

http://panchtatwatloc.blogspot.com/2013/07/nakshatras-and-sattva-rajas-tamas_2.html

[FONT=&quot]Of the 3 gunas Tamas is the lowest followed by Rajas and Satwa. Tamas keeps us in a state of ignorance, laziness, inaction, delusion and darkness. Rajas is action to get the desires fulfilled. It is the passion that drives one into action, often not getting the expected results which leads to further action. Satwa is happiness and enjoyment irrespective of the results of our action. Satwa is knowledge, wisdom and the calm and quiet of the mind.[/FONT]

No Tamas is not darkness. It is 'potential energy'..

Abby83

So what does mine mean as far as energy goes and how it changes throughout life?

RaRohini

Educate us please! it is interesting.

Hi theV !

My opinion is that these are the three kinds of energy needed. For example take Ashwini nakshatra :At the beginnibg of creation, the pioneer Ashwini is needed. the energy is Rajas Rajas Rajas, that is because Ashwini is the seed (the celestial horse) and so it has to ' go forth and multiply' so to speak.
When it reaches Libra ( at around the middle part of the zodiac), there is a need to slow down. So the recklessness is controlled with emotion ( Tamas) energy. Chitra nakshatra is Tamas Tamas Tamas. ( Tamas is 'reflective' energy ..which is moon energy). As the zodiac further progresses, there is a need to be 'balanced'. ( Sattva). So the last Nakshatra is Pisces Revati nakshatra Satva Satva Satva = Singularity. When all of the planet is vibrating on Revati , there is dissolution and the cycle starts all over again.
Hope this helps. This is my opinion only.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

...Lord Krishna was dark because he had immense moon energy ( Taurus moon)
Hi,

Lord Krishna is not plain dark, but blue. That is because he symbolizes infinity. Infinity, like the skies and the oceans are also blue to the eyes.

If you look at my asc (scorpio) ruler for modern astrology or traditional astrology, the pace of my movement equals the same eg: pluto in libra 12th house (cadent) and mars in virgo 11th house (succedent) have the same speed when it comes to the movement of the native...
The sign of Pluto in an individual's chart says next to nothing. It's the house and the aspects of the outer planets that are important.

RaRohini

Hi theV!

Anuradha nakshatra ! The ever benevolent one .. it is also called as Maitra ( friend of all). Anuradha is the benevolent nakshatra in Scorpio. It plumbs the depths of emotions and feels very very deeply. Very good judge of character and usually the instincts are spot on. It is ever benevolent because the energy is ' I know what you are doing, but i let you do it anyway , because of my love for you..'
Very good star for astrologer, and my favourite too as my mother was born in this star.

RaRohini

So what does mine mean as far as energy goes and how it changes throughout life?

Hi Abby83!

20 degree Scorpio in vedic is Jyestha Antares(the eldest one). Jyestha is Tamas Satva Satva ..
Meaning emotional , balanced, balanced.
Jyestha the eldest one is the protector ruled by Mercury. It is called a Gandamoola nakshatra ( meaning a 'crossover') star from water based to fire based signs .

Last edited:

Abby83

Hi Abby83!

20 degree Scorpio in vedic is Jyestha Antares(the eldest one). Jyestha is Tamas Satva Satva ..
Meaning thinker , balanced, balanced.
Jyestha the eldest one is the protector ruled by Mercury. It is called a Gandamoola nakshatra ( meaning a 'crossover') star from water based to fire based signs .

Sounds like a very slow person, which I think is accurate in describing me.