UwU

sscarabss

H e l l o.

I haven't been in a forum theme community in about... 15 years? This has a bit of a different style, but after I looked it over (so confused) I realized I MIGHT know how it works.(I apologize already for my lack of etiquette and know-how)

Anyway. Hello! I am totally bananas for astrology. Beyond the tried and true natal, transits and synastry(aspects and houses) I've looked into solar returns (so apt, so many ways they play out tho), degrees (these are interesting on a whole different level, I love the interpretations here), progressions (what? What what...w...hat??), Fixed stars (no one wants caput algol....), And have even found items with a type of astrology that I can't remember the name of. (I've googled and still can't find it.)(no really does anyone else know of this?)

I'm awkward, but I still would like to talk to people about something I've been absolutely alone in liking and researching for so long.

JUPITERASC

H e l l o.

I haven't been in a forum theme community in about... 15 years? This has a bit of a different style, but after I looked it over (so confused) I realized I MIGHT know how it works.(I apologize already for my lack of etiquette and know-how)
Hello welcome sscarabss :)
1676729226181.png

Anyway. Hello! I am totally bananas for astrology. Beyond the tried and true natal, transits and synastry(aspects and houses) I've looked into solar returns (so apt, so many ways they play out tho), degrees (these are interesting on a whole different level, I love the interpretations here), progressions (what? What what...w...hat??), Fixed stars (no one wants caput algol....),
FREEONLINE

And have even found items with a type of astrology that I can't remember the name of.
(I've googled and still can't find it.)(no really does anyone else know of this?)

I'm awkward, but I still would like to talk to people about something I've been absolutely alone in liking and researching for so long.

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
H e l l o.

Anyway. Hello! I am totally bananas for astrology. Beyond the tried and true natal, transits and synastry(aspects and houses) I've looked into solar returns (so apt, so many ways they play out tho), degrees (these are interesting on a whole different level, I love the interpretations here), progressions (what? What what...w...hat??), Fixed stars (no one wants caput algol....), And have even found items with a type of astrology that I can't remember the name of. (I've googled and still can't find it.)(no really does anyone else know of this?)

W e l c o m e!