Usui Reiki Level 1

Sorrowful

Hi,has anyone over here get into usui reiki,i'm going to get my attunement this month and i want to ask for some details.

Osamenor

Staff member
I got my level 1 attunements in 2012, level 2 nine or ten months later, in early 2013. Hard to believe it's been that long!

What do you want to know?

Osamenor

Staff member
I only sporadically practice. The pandemic took away the venues I did have for it. But I've just been asked about possibly giving reiki at an upcoming event, so it may happen again.

I had the exceptional experience of being sent into a major healing crisis by my level one attunements. Everyone says that doesn't happen until level two, if it's going to happen. That in turn made me seek out other forms of healing. Within the next few months, I was regularly seeing both an acupuncturist and a hypnotherapist, neither of which I had ever done before. A year later, a lot had changed. But when I got level two, nothing much happened.

It's also true that when you make an energetic change, which getting reiki attunements is, lots of other things change in ways you may not see until much later, if at all. It can be very subtle.

Sorrowful

Well,before i start my attunement to level 1,i did with my energy healer chakras cleanse,trying to learn how to medidate with positive words or phrases that act in a therapeutic way,i got a session of bioenergy therapy+reiki,also a second reiki session with other therapist too.I will post my experience after i got level 1 and the practice after that i have to do with the guidance.The only change i want to see is in positive way.

I also saw that out there exist so many different so called reiki's such as karuna,archangelic/angelic,samballa,lightarian,violet flame.Then we see theta healing,pranic healing lately,i don't know for sure to tell where all these choices come from,but maybe some are just marketing and doesn't offer any kind of healing or help.

Osamenor

Staff member
I would go with Usui reiki. It's the original reiki, and the truest to the Japanese tradition reiki came from. The other forms were invented by New Agers, putting a New Age spin on it.

Sorrowful

I know,for start and basic knowledge traditional usui reiki is best choice.I've heared violet flame also is a strong energy but requires more levels to learn and is of course mor expensive to take attunements.

Monday sarting attunement for level 1 and then will follow instructions and guidance from master teacher so to gain experience at first for self healing,self protection,chakras cleansing,opening roads,break blockages.I got a talisman for protection against evil eye,negative energy around,harmful people,negative gossip.

I spent lot of money to psychotherapies and didn't get healing soul and negative emotions,so this is an alternative way to try something.

Sorrowful

Yes, I’m a reiki master. Only use it privately, for myself and those close to me. I do it daily before I go to sleep. I think it works great.

It's preferable before sleep doing a self therapy with reiki healing energy? Ι'm happy will proceed into next months to level 2.

VirgoMoon

It's preferable before sleep doing a self therapy with reiki healing energy? Ι'm happy will proceed into next months to level 2.
My reiki teacher gave me a few short guided meditations (about 10 min). Also one for sleeping. I really like this one to wind down your nervous system and clear your energy. Lessens nightmares etc. I often do a short one in the morning as well, just a nice start of the day. These sessions are for maintenance.

For more intensive healings/energy clearings you can do longer sessions when it suits you 😊 I tend to do these in the evening as well, nice to go to sleep afterwards so the energy can settle.

Sorrowful

Hi,i'm going to procceed level 2 attunement next 2 weeks,can't wait to learn use Cho Ku Rei symbol and the other two symbols,to share reiki energy by distance.:)
:):)