Using astrology, who will win the 2022 FIFA World Cup?

Scibeii

From Wikipedia: The 2022 FIFA World Cup is scheduled to be the 22nd running of the FIFA World Cup competition, the quadrennial international men's football championship contested by the senior national teams of the member associations of FIFA. It is scheduled to take place in Qatar from 20 November to 18 December 2022. This will be the first World Cup ever to be held in the Arab world, and the second World Cup held entirely in Asia after the 2002 tournament in South Korea and Japan. In addition, the tournament will be the last to involve 32 teams, with an increase to 48 teams scheduled for the 2026 tournament in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Due to Qatar's intense summer heat, this World Cup will be held from late-November to mid-December, making it the first tournament not to be held in May, June, or July and to take place in the northern winter; it will be played in a reduced timeframe of around 29 days. The first match played at the tournament will be contested between Qatar and Ecuador at Al Bayt Stadium, Al Khor. The final is due to be held on 18 December 2022, which also is Qatar National Day. The reigning World Cup champions are France.

According to astrology, Brazil have great wins in the future, and also the Brazilian national team currently holds the No. 1 ranking in FIFA's rankings following their effortless qualifying run for the World Cup. Brazilian favorites at +450 from Caesars are fading in green

Drax777

Moon in tau in 7 house.

So South by east and house means west.

It could be Spain, Portugal, Italy, northern countries like France, Germany may not win it.

Or Brazil, Argentina.

ahha

Netherlands win wc 2022. For this I use only the final whistle blow moment, the end of the final on Sunday 18 December. This constellation should be studied in the context of the 32 coaches. Of course I started with Holland (Netherlands) coach Louis van Gaal. Transit corrected Lilith (16 Cancer) will be conjunct his natal.... corrected Lilith (16 Cancer). Etc etc. I plan to publish my book (Horoscopes from Holland) in October.

dave3

I feel like it too that Holland might win wc 2022 because they lost final in wc 2010.

Would you pls throw some astrology predictions, how holland got strong chance to win it please.

Thank you 🙏

acuariano0377

The World Cup Final the Moon as ruler of the ascendant is in conjunction with Spica applying sextile to the Sun. Whoever plays that match in white or lighter colors than his rival, will be the champion.

cometwolf

WC03 Senegal v Netherlands.
The Netherlands are strong favourites here at 1.57 / 1 compared to Senegal 6 / 1. This might reflect the form of both sides going into the competition or it might be a reflection of Eurocentric bookies.

Saturn again for the underdogs is dignified. But the Moon is separating from a trine with Saturn.

Coming only 3 hours after the England game, the Moon is even more Void Of Course and in the last degree of Libra must be considered weak. So that’s not a great sign for the Netherlands.

Maybe a draw ? Feel free to comment 😀

Attachments

• 5545A6CD-A15B-49F6-A22F-FA0C64A1820A.jpeg
    5545A6CD-A15B-49F6-A22F-FA0C64A1820A.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Leena

The World Cup Final the Moon as ruler of the ascendant is in conjunction with Spica applying sextile to the Sun. Whoever plays that match in white or lighter colors than his rival, will be the champion.
Agree for a different reason: Water Tiger year 2022 supports white green blue and black so the winner will wear white + one of the three colours mentioned above.

fensi88

I cast he chart for question "Who will winFIFA Word Cup 2022" and here are data:
20 Nov 2022 TZ = -1.0 8.0100 P.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=25Can53

In this type of question Frawley in his book "Sports Astrology" suggest: "Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC. That planet will be associated with the team's nickname."

Here, first aspect with lord 10/Mars has Moon in Libra.
Acording to this site: https://ijyotish.wordpress.com/2020/01/27/country-regions-astrological-sign/

Libra sign represent Argentina. Nickname for Argentina is " The White and Sky Blue" which perfectly fits with Moon in Libra sign, so I expect Argentina will win.

EhabAtari

WC03 Senegal v Netherlands.
The Netherlands are strong favourites here at 1.57 / 1 compared to Senegal 6 / 1. This might reflect the form of both sides going into the competition or it might be a reflection of Eurocentric bookies.

Saturn again for the underdogs is dignified. But the Moon is separating from a trine with Saturn.

Coming only 3 hours after the England game, the Moon is even more Void Of Course and in the last degree of Libra must be considered weak. So that’s not a great sign for the Netherlands.

Maybe a draw ? Feel free to comment 😀
I disagree. This game will have a winner.

EDJ

Argentina is Cancer with ASC in Libra. Moon in the Final is conjuction Asc Argentina and conjuction MC Messi.
Hola Mente (me gusta leer tus posteos; por varias cartas no me cierra Argentina, incluido mundana; veremos que pasa)

According to my studies, Messi asc is sagittarius as her mother said, and mid heaven in leo.
Here is the original work of the cycle of 60 years and the prediction of Argentina (short version):

Last time Argentina lost first match of WC was in 1990, and the final was Germany -Argentina. Lets see was happened. Today manifested the debut with moon conjuction ketu and we explain in other video.

acuariano0377

Hola Mente (me gusta leer tus posteos; por varias cartas no me cierra Argentina, incluido mundana; veremos que pasa)

According to my studies, Messi asc is sagittarius as her mother said, and mid heaven in leo.
Here is the original work of the cycle of 60 years and the prediction of Argentina (short version):

Last time Argentina lost first match of WC was in 1990, and the final was Germany -Argentina. Lets see was happened. Today manifested the debut with moon conjuction ketu and we explain in other video.

Hola! Muchas gracias. A mi me llama la atencion jupiter en el ingreso de aries para buenos Aires. No se que puede ser.

In my opinion I do not see Germany being champion based on their Federation's chart. I do think they will have a good World Cup.

I also think that it will be difficult to win again a team that has already won with Jupiter in Pisces. Pisces is a mutable sign and mutable signs vacillate between fixed and cardinal. It has always won a different Team (cardinal virtue) but at the same time this does not change and a champion is not repeated (fixed virtue).

Pisces is the sign of humility, the underprivileged, the poor, the sick, of redemption.... if we can transfer them to soccer it could be a "humble" or "low profile" team that does not arrive as favorite who wins a world cup. Or some team that redeems itself in this championship.

As for today's debut match, the Moon was in fall and conjunct Saturn's antiscia and the South Node (Ketu) that's why the defeat. The road in this World Cup will be very difficult for Argentina. For the people who do not understand, Argentina is Cancer and you always have to look at the Moon when playing soccer matches.

About the years ending in 2 that you mention in the video about 1982 and 2002 surely there is some astrological synchronization between Mundane and Sports because always in the years ending in 2 Argentina did badly in the World Cups at the same time that the country suffered governmental, social and economic crisis as in 1962-1982-2002-..... 2022?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mi posteos no son predicciones, solo datos para animar a la gente de este Foro a que opine astrologicamente sobre el mundial.

En mi opinion yo no veo a Alemania siendo campeon basandome en la carta de su Federacion. Si pienso que hara un buen mundial.
Pienso tambien que dificilmente vuelva a ganar una seleccion que ya ha ganado con Jupiter en Piscis. Piscis es un signo mutable y los signos mutables vacilan entre lo fijo y cardinal. Siempre ha ganado una Seleccion distinta (virtud cardinal) pero al mismo tiempo eso no cambia y no se altera y no repite un campeon (virtud fija).
Piscis es el signo de la humildad, los desvalidos, los pobres, los enfermos, de la redencion....si los podemos trasladar al futbol podria ser quien gane un mundial un equipo "humilde" o de "bajo perfil" que no llegue como favorito. O algun equipo que se redima en este campeonato.

En cuanto al partido debut de hoy, la Luna estaba en caida y conjunta a la antiscia de Saturno y al Nodo Sur (Ketu) por eso la derrota. El camino en este Mundial será muy dificil para Argentina. Para la gente que no entiende, Argentina es Cancer y siempre hay que mirar a la Luna cuando juega partidos de futbol.
Sobre los años terminados en 2 que mencionas en el video sobre 1982 y 2002 seguramente hay alguna sincronizacion astrologica entre lo Mundano y Deportivo porque siempre en los años terminados en 2 a Argentina le fue mal en los mundiales al mismo tiempo que el pais sufria crisis gubernamentales, sociales y economicas como en 1962-1982-2002-.... 2022?

Lalit2691

The current players in Germany's squad who has fifa World Cup trophy won't see another. Don't forget Saturn is in Mars star. Setbacks to bookies, Saturn make sure there will controversy in this world Cup.

Kaneza

The final will be played at 18th december 12.00 noon in Argentina’s timezone.

Messi born on 24/06/1987 at 16.20 is then ruled bij JUPITER-VENUS-KETU-MARS-RAHU

Because he had KETU, he will NOT win the world cup!