USA charts - the ultimate debate

greybeard

The year 2022 features the Pluto return, coupled with Neptune's opposition to itself. [USA, Sibly chart]

What do you foresee for 2022?

greybeard

Question:

When does the US become independent?

A. When the first shots were fired...19 April 1775

B. Upon signing of the Declaration of Independence...c.f.4 July 1776

C. At the inauguration of Washington...30 April 1789

Please choose A, B, or C and explain your reasoning. Thanks.

I forgot one.

June 21, 1788
New Hampshire ratifies the Constitution...."D"

Golly. I am taken aback by the lack of interest.

We could also submit to consideration the ratification of the Articles of Confederation, 15 November 1777.

So here's a brief history:

The Battle of Lexington opens hostilities.

The Declaration of Independence informs the world of the reasons for our break with King George and says that we "are, and of a right ought to be, free and independent states." (NB: the plural "states", not "state"). Further, our independence was not yet assured; it first required blood sacrifice. And more, the Declaration does not establish any form of government.

With the Articles we have a formalized system of government, but by 1786 this proves unworkable.

So we devised our present Constitution and shortly after ratification by the ninth state, Washington is installed as president.

Sooo....
Which of these five acts constitutes a free and unified country (political body?)

Last edited:

greybeard

Thank you.
Mr. starling (a cursed illegal immigrant bird) votes for the Battle of Lexington (the shot heard round the world) because the US is such a warlike country.

So the horoscope of the US should be set for 19 April 1775, Lexington, Mass. in early afternoon. A more accurate time is available.

david starling

Thank you.
Mr. starling (a cursed illegal immigrant bird) votes for the Battle of Lexington (the shot heard round the world) because the US is such a warlike country.

So the horoscope of the US should be set for 19 April 1775, Lexington, Mass. in early afternoon. A more accurate time is available.

No more illegal than the rest of the European immigrants! :smile:
What's the Asc?

[Not "cursed", but Shakespearean. They're here because of Shakespeare's works. If you don't believe me, look it up! :biggrin:]

Last edited:

piercethevale

Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear of this, david starling, as for I thought I gave a convincing argument as to why a chart cast for July 4, 1776 at 12:00:01 a.m. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, [the "Zero Hour" chart, as I have titled it] is the true natal chart for the U.S.A., or perhaps you haven't read it?

it's a pity, if you have or not...either way... imho. :sad:

Just sayin':wink:

david starling

I'm sorry to hear of this, david starling, as for I thought I gave a convincing argument as to why a chart cast for July 4, 1776 at 12:00:01 a.m. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, [the "Zero Hour" chart, as I have titled it] is the true natal chart for the U.S.A., or perhaps you haven't read it?

it's a pity, if you have or not...either way... imho. :sad:

Just sayin':wink:
Hey, there were only 3 choices available! So, tell me, why IS the U.S. so warlike, based on the 4th of July Chart? And money-hungry, like that's all that matters?
Btw, I was expecting you to join in. :biggrin:

Last edited:

piercethevale

Hey, there were only 3 choices available! So, tell me, why IS the U.S. so warlike, based on the 4th of July Chart? And money-hungry, like that's all that matters?
Btw, I was expecting you to join in. :biggrin:

I've avoided it as I have no further need to wonder, myself, as for having concluded what the date, time, and location the chart should be cast for by the technique of analysis through the use of the "Sabian Symbols" produced by Marc Edmond Jones through his choice of a medium, Miss Elsie Wheeler, and as presented, interpreted, and defined by the preeminently qualified, Dane Rudhyar ...and for the reason of the subsequent three accurate predictions I have made since then, by using that chart. In addition to, that I did initiate and post a thread in presentation of the chart I produced and gave a rather thorough presentation, at that.
I felt that if there was any further debate that I'd just be wasting my time trying to convince those that were not, or will not be, convinced...and you know what some folks have to say about trying to win hearts and, or, minds[?]... and that is, "No matter what" evidence you might show them, or, "No matter what" you might say...:whistling: ...you know ... don'tcha?

Yeah, you know... :wink:

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Electional means the date and time of signing were chosen , by astrological methods, in advance. It's a branch of astrology.

Are you answering me greybread?

If so, thanks and I understand about "Electional", however I don't know if it's true about david's claim pertaining "Monk was convinced the Signing on July 4th was Electional, using Egyptian astrology, by the Masonic Order".

Is it a fact?

We don't want to transmit another fallacy to our knowledge.

JUPITERASC

Electional means the date and time of signing were chosen , by astrological methods, in advance.

It's a branch of astrology.
While Americans celebrate independence on the 4th of July
the crucial vote for independence was cast two days earlier :smile:

On 2 July 1776, the United Colonies of America
officially
became the United States of America.
John Adams thought July 2 would be celebrated by future generations of Americans
when he wrote to his wife Abigail Adams:

"The second day of July, 1776
will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America.
I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations
as the great anniversary festival.
It ought to be commemorated as the day of deliverance
by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty.
It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games
sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations
from one end of this continent to the other
from this time forward forever more."

quote-courteous-reader-astrology-is-one-of-the-most-ancient-sciences-held-in-high-esteem-of-benjamin-franklin-57-88-43.jpg

BEHIND THE SCENES Benjamin Franklin was a member of the committee that drafted the Declaration of Independence.
He was a master astrologer.

He and Thomas Jefferson, another all-around philosophical and scientific genius
conspired to have the Declaration of Independence

adopted on July 4
rather than on July 2, the date urged by John Adams.

THE RIGHT TIME
On July 2, the Moon was in its weakest sign, Capricorn
where it would oppose the Sun, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter in Cancer
—absolutely detrimental timing.

On July 4, the full Moon was safely resting in Aquarius
well out of opposition to the Sun
—and the rest is history.

For many years, astrologers have heatedly debated
on the time the Declaration of Independence was signed :smile:

According to the Philadelphia Historical Society
"the Declaration was graced with its first signature at approximately five o’clock in the afternoon
after which the members all went off to dine."

THE TWO MOST COMMON CHARTS USED BY ASTROLOGERS
are set at 4:50 p.m. with an 8° Sagittarius Ascendant
and at 5:10 p.m. which places the Ascendant at 12° Sagittarius.
http://earther-rise.com/articles/

Cold Fusion

Question:

When does the US become independent?

A. When the first shots were fired...19 April 1775

B. Upon signing of the Declaration of Independence...c.f.4 July 1776

C. At the inauguration of Washington...30 April 1789

Please choose A, B, or C and explain your reasoning. Thanks.

The actual date of independence is 2 July 1776, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Resolution. The vote took place at noon and last 15 minutes.

Chart with dwarf planets:

2wmebl.jpg