Urgent Need help - No children in future?

Sottile

Hello!

I'm new to Vedic Astrology, however, with what I have researched so far I am impressed with many parallels I am seeing. My concern is in regards to children and if you see myself a parent in future. My husband and I may possibly need to seek fertility treatments. Can someone please help, I have heard Jupiter in house 8 can point to childlessness, I see this in my chart. I am having extreme anxiety at the moment - I am in the last year of Sade Sati and can say the last 7 years have been hell! I feel paralyzed by fear at the moment with the prospect of future children and our next steps. Should we wait for Sade Sati to end before proceeding with fertility assistance? Do you see biological children in my future? Any help is much appreciated.

My birth information is as follows: November 1, 1975 Norristown, PA USA 2:00 AM

My husband's information although we do not know his birth time is: January 28, 1980 Darby, PA USA

Thank you!

Virinchi

Jupiter is controlling child birth in your horoscope and its retrograde.
Eventhough its JUP dasa since march 2008, you haven't seen the fruitful sub-period yet.
You should wait till 1st november 2014 for sade sathi to end and then go for medical assistance.
There's no complete denial of this issue, but a long delay is clearly seen

Sottile

Thanks so much for your response - it is much appreciated! :smile:

I have had one reader mention he saw in my chart that my 8th house may not give problem but mentioned the problem lies from Mars which is aspecting my child house from the 11th house and does not allow me to be mother. Can anyone provide insight on this for me? It was not expanded and I can't seem to understand such planetary aspect. Thank you!

mossadrai

Hello, Sottile!

In your chart, the fifth house is opening in Capricorn, in itself not a good sign for children. Besides that, the rulers of the House are Mars and Saturn, both planets being highly afllicted at your chart. Mars is in fall and square to Moon (Mother) and Saturn is in Detriment square Sun (maybe indicating problems from the Father side too).

So I would say it would be very difficult for you to have children, yes.

Sottile

Thank you so much for this insight. Would you say seeking fertility assistance would be a waste of time for us? Also is this a past life curse as to these afflictions? I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my chart :smile:

mossadrai

Hello, Sottile!

Welcome.

Regarding the fertility assistance I would say just the opposite. Your chart shows the natural aspect of your life, but science can change it very easily. So, when I say that your chart shows is difficult to have a children, I mean by natural ways. But using science and medicine can greatly improve this and even overcome the tendency. I would definitely go for it.

I don't quite believe in past life curses, so I would say that, no, they aren't. But even if yes, then what? Don't worry about whether this is or this is not a past life issue. The important thing is that you have this now, in your present life, and this is what you need to deal with!

Wishing you all the best and blessings for a fruitful relationship.

Sottile

Thank you so much for your insight, this has helped me to decide what our next steps should be. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to review my chart and sending well wishes. Many blessing to you as well :smile:

VISHNUSHASTRI

i am very sorry to say that there is a denial of child in your chart.in your D7 chart your asdt is sag and it is occupied by rahu and saturn and lord of the asdt jupiter is in 12th from it does not confer a child.

Tanne

Hi

Your natal chart indicates that it will be difficult to have children naturally but we are living in a time where medicine and science give us more opportunities and options. Your progressed chart indicates that it is a good time to start to try and have children. Your profected chart indicates that there is a chance of you having a child in 2015.

Good Luck.