Urgent!!! JOB ISSUE

RishiRahul

@RishiRahul any answer from you would be appreciated!
Hello Terraceoak,

Since mid 2021 there was a change in career environment, and possibly location too at the first half.
Where you busy trying out jobs since then; more than one possibly; cannot confirm with the limited details.

You are in Saturn subperiod of Venus Dasa since 2021, where saturn aspects Venus/Ketu, which could have felt "neither here nor there", and you are still there ongoing.

Meanwhile the present job loss gives you a opportunity to come out of your situation, after mid Aug 2023, provided you choose options where you grow slowly and steadily, even if it has competition to deal with, and not relaxed progress; even if it may not suit your analysing mindset.

RishiRahul

Hello Terraceoak,

Since mid 2021 there was a change in career environment, and possibly location too at the first half.
Where you busy trying out jobs since then; more than one possibly; cannot confirm with the limited details.

You are in Saturn subperiod of Venus Dasa since 2021, where saturn aspects Venus/Ketu, which could have felt "neither here nor there", and you are still there ongoing.

Meanwhile the present job loss gives you a opportunity to come out of your situation, after mid Aug 2023, provided you choose options where you grow slowly and steadily, even if it has competition to deal with, and not relaxed progress; even if it may not suit your analysing mindset.

RishiRahul
@RishiRahul I would say it's partially true. Since mid-2021 ( when I finished my master's in the USA) I started searching for a job I got the actual job in May 2022. You are right as I changed my city for the recent job.
I lost that job in May 2023.

You mentioned something about coming out of the situation part above.
Can you elaborate a little on that? Also, can you predict when exactly will I be receiving a job offer? I am not earning a penny since March 2023. Its really hard for me to remain unemployed day by day.
When will the "neither here nor there" phase that you quoted will end? And will it be a happy part or going from one pothole to another?

RishiRahul

@RishiRahul I would say it's partially true. Since mid-2021 ( when I finished my master's in the USA) I started searching for a job I got the actual job in May 2022. You are right as I changed my city for the recent job.
I lost that job in May 2023.

You mentioned something about coming out of the situation part above.
Can you elaborate a little on that? Also, can you predict when exactly will I be receiving a job offer? I am not earning a penny since March 2023. Its really hard for me to remain unemployed day by day.
When will the "neither here nor there" phase that you quoted will end? And will it be a happy part or going from one pothole to another?
Hello Terraceoak,

I didnt understand where I was partially true; as you mentioned both points mentioned above are correct, (1) regarding change of place timing, and (2) time of change of career environment?

Also you mentioned earlier to someone that is (a)July 2023 is the last you can work in USA? (2) May 2023 wax your last month of working, but your last salary was March 2023?

RishiRahul

Hello Terraceoak,

I didnt understand where I was partially true; as you mentioned both points mentioned above are correct, (1) regarding change of place timing, and (2) time of change of career environment?

Also you mentioned earlier to someone that is (a)July 2023 is the last you can work in USA? (2) May 2023 wax your last month of working, but your last salary was March 2023?

RishiRahul
@RishiRahul

I said partially true because the events happened in mid-2022 and not 2021.

I request you to not focus on past stuff mentioned on someone else's post. It was written and was relevant at that moment of time. Its hard for me to explain you every timeline of how my (2) sentences that you mentioned are true or relevant.

To sum up , i will only say, I was part of an organization on the bench till May 2023 where my last salary was in March 2023. In May 2023 they terminated me and since then I am looking for job. In USA we get 90 ays after termination to look for new job or else have to leave the country. I guess this much info is enough for you at this moment to understand and answer the below question.

Now I request you to please tell me when will I get a job?

Last edited:

RishiRahul

@RishiRahul

I said partially true because the events happened in mid-2022 and not 2021.

I request you to not focus on past stuff mentioned on someone else's post. It was written and was relevant at that moment of time. Its hard for me to explain you every timeline of how my (2) sentences that you mentioned are true or relevant.

To sum up , i will only say, I was part of an organization on the bench till May 2023 where my last salary was in March 2023. In May 2023 they terminated me and since then I am looking for job. In USA we get 90 ays after termination to look for new job or else have to leave the country. I guess this much info is enough for you at this moment to understand and answer the below question.

Now I request you to please tell me when will I get a job?HH
Hello Terraceoak3811,

Astrologers aren't magicians or crystal gazers, but need to do a lot of mathematics (ganitha part of vedic astrology) including a lot of logic apply to the mathematics.
For which its important to cororborate with the past.
Also if the past doesn't match, there is no guarantee the future will.
The above is needed as its important for the astrologer to understand how the planets etc are working for the native.

As mentioned earlier 'Meanwhile the present job loss gives you a opportunity to come out of your situation, after mid Aug 2023, provided you choose options where you grow slowly and steadily, even if it has competition to deal with, and not relaxed progress; even if it may not suit your analysing mindset'.

Besides the above predictions in italics, its not possible to venture further with the limited details.

RishiRahul