urgent - is she trying to steal from me?

unteruber

Is she trying to steal from me?

Dear friends,

As if things could not go any more bizarre about half an hour back (it's 4 o'clock in the morning) I found some man staggeringly trying to enter my bedroom. I live upstairs and downstairs have been rented to a girl. I interrupted him but he simply ignored me and kept saying that he wants to see these rooms. I confronted him as to who is he (suspecting that he might be boyfriend of the girl). I called that girl who was standing downstairs.

She replied that he is drunk, he kept trying to enter the rooms after few minutes of squabbling I simply told him that either he is leaving or I am calling the cops, to which he succumbed and left saying that he will be leaving the house in 5 minutes.

I feel as if they were scouting my house for burglary. I drew a horary and please can you have a look and advise.

25july 2013 3.41am Birmingham, UK.

In my shaken state all I can see is the chart is radical and 6th house (housemates) signifactor is in the 12 house (hidden intentions) conjunct with mars (young man) which also resides in the 12th house.

Could you please advise on a course of action to stop any such mishap.

thanks a lot.

Attachments

• katrina_horary.jpg
    katrina_horary.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Harold

Re: Is she trying to steal from me?

You say that the event happened about half an hour before you set this chart. I think the chart makes much more sense if you treat it as an event chart - particularly if you set it for half an hour before the time of 3:41 on this chart.

If we read it as an event chart, then the ascendant is for the person who initiated the action, in this case the drunken man trying to make his way into your bedroom. The Moon rules the ascendant in Cancer and we see the Moon in Pisces conjunct Neptune. What better description of a drunk could you wish for? The Moon is just separating from an opposition to Venus, who will be you in this chart.

Thieves are usually seen as peregrine planets in the angles. Now the Moon is peregrine in an angle, but the Moon is usually quite comfortable in signs ruled by Jupiter and here the Moon is trine Jupiter and is in mutual reception with Jupiter. Jupiter is on the ascendant and is exalted in Cancer, so I don't see Jupiter as a thief here.

Have you met your landlord? With the Moon on the cusp of the 10th house I wonder if he is - or is a friend of - the landlord?

I would give your flatmates to the 11th house, people who share affiliations or circumstances with you. Mars rules the 11th and is also on the ascendant. But Mars has dignity in Cancer, so it not a thief here.

Even Mercury in the 1st house has dignity, so it not a thief.

Interestingly, the Moon is closely trine to Saturn, which is in Scorpio in the 5th house. And the Sun, ruler of the 2nd is applying to a square to Saturn. In event charts, the 2nd house is for the resources of the person who initiates the action. So, if there is mischief afoot, it is possibly the drunk who will suffer in three days or so (the square perfects in 3 degrees) and not you.

Could you please advise on a course of action to stop any such mishap.

Keep your doors locked!

unteruber

Re: Is she trying to steal from me?

I met the housemate today, and she was apologetic about the incident. According to her they were a bit drunk and he kept insisting to look around in the house. I found cards and paper thrown on the floor, which probably looks like he was drunk and just messing about.

I agree with your reading and it seems that he was simply drunk without any mal-intentions.

Thanks a lot for you help, much appreciated.

You say that the event happened about half an hour before you set this chart. I think the chart makes much more sense if you treat it as an event chart - particularly if you set it for half an hour before the time of 3:41 on this chart.

If we read it as an event chart, then the ascendant is for the person who initiated the action, in this case the drunken man trying to make his way into your bedroom. The Moon rules the ascendant in Cancer and we see the Moon in Pisces conjunct Neptune. What better description of a drunk could you wish for? The Moon is just separating from an opposition to Venus, who will be you in this chart.

Thieves are usually seen as peregrine planets in the angles. Now the Moon is peregrine in an angle, but the Moon is usually quite comfortable in signs ruled by Jupiter and here the Moon is trine Jupiter and is in mutual reception with Jupiter. Jupiter is on the ascendant and is exalted in Cancer, so I don't see Jupiter as a thief here.

Have you met your landlord? With the Moon on the cusp of the 10th house I wonder if he is - or is a friend of - the landlord?

I would give your flatmates to the 11th house, people who share affiliations or circumstances with you. Mars rules the 11th and is also on the ascendant. But Mars has dignity in Cancer, so it not a thief here.

Even Mercury in the 1st house has dignity, so it not a thief.

Interestingly, the Moon is closely trine to Saturn, which is in Scorpio in the 5th house. And the Sun, ruler of the 2nd is applying to a square to Saturn. In event charts, the 2nd house is for the resources of the person who initiates the action. So, if there is mischief afoot, it is possibly the drunk who will suffer in three days or so (the square perfects in 3 degrees) and not you.

Keep your doors locked!