Urgent Global Financial Warning

Kannon

I don't like making big predictions. I don't like scaring people.

My only motivation here is to protect you from catastrophic losses and warn you in enough time to take cool-headed action.

So you know if I am issuing such a warning and urging you to action, it is because I have been watching the astrological factors, have done my homework and am sure of what I'm about to say. The warning signs have layered so thickly now that I must speak.

There is a building global crisis of manipulation for control working behind the scenes of the financial systems and you do not want your earnings to get caught up in it.

I will only give a basic astrological framework for this without too much detail. For now, just know that there are Saturn-Pluto cycles related to material assets and financial institutions and we have already entered the crisis point of one of those Saturn-Pluto cycles.

Saturn is control. Pluto is banks, masses of monetary assets.

> Continue reading Urgent Global Financial Warning

waybread

Kannon, this type of financial warning hits the astrology and other alarmist airways periodically. Remember Y2K? Why should we believe your prediction when the previous scenarios never panned out? And how many astrologers forecast the Great Recession which began in 2007-8?

Have you got any serious financial adviser credentials?

If the world really goes down the financial tubes, there are no good investments. Community banks are becoming fewer and scarcer (none in Canada, where I live, that I'm aware of,) and in the US even the remaining local banks are subject to the FDIC, international exchange rates, the markets, and all the rest of it.

The purchasing power of cash in your home lock box varies with inflation/deflation which is somewhat controlled by federal policies (cf. the Federal Reserve, the Treasury Department) and international exchange rates.

Real estate is highly priced or overpriced in many areas. And then, you are going to do exactly what with it? Besides which, people on limited incomes cannot afford to buy any, to begin with.

Jewelry seriously depreciates during a financial downturn. Nobody can afford to buy luxuries. And you can't eat it.

Frankly, after living in a small rural community for the past 9+ years, I think our best financial safety net is simply having a good network of friends and family who care about what happens to us.

Last edited:

StillOne

Unfortunately there isn't enough substance in the article for it to be very influential. What chart are you using for the US? Would that also coincide with anything in Trumps chart? If it's related to the stock market are you using a chart for that as well? I'm just curious, as coming out with a dire warning without substantial astrological proof is difficult to embrace.

RaRohini

I don't like making big predictions. I don't like scaring people.

My only motivation here is to protect you from catastrophic losses and warn you in enough time to take cool-headed action.

So you know if I am issuing such a warning and urging you to action, it is because I have been watching the astrological factors, have done my homework and am sure of what I'm about to say. The warning signs have layered so thickly now that I must speak.

There is a building global crisis of manipulation for control working behind the scenes of the financial systems and you do not want your earnings to get caught up in it.

I will only give a basic astrological framework for this without too much detail. For now, just know that there are Saturn-Pluto cycles related to material assets and financial institutions and we have already entered the crisis point of one of those Saturn-Pluto cycles.

Saturn is control. Pluto is banks, masses of monetary assets.

> Continue reading Urgent Global Financial Warning

Yes i second that. The next 2.5 yrs is bad for Taurus Rohini which rules banking, financial systems, dairy products,jewelry, Chinese markets etc.It is however good for Pisces which protects the earthly treasures. Thank you Kannon.

waybread

OK, Kannon and RaRohini:

Please show us the horoscopes you used to make your predictions and interpret them for us.

RaRohini

OK, Kannon and RaRohini:

Please show us the horoscopes you used to make your predictions and interpret them for us.
Sorry waybread. There is no horoscope. I am a Rohini myself and it is a psychic feeling. Today is also Rohini energy by the way. It is the energy of ascent.I am not predicting anything. I just thanked Kannon as my instincts told me the same thing as he has stated.

Last edited:

Kannon

waybread, I did not make any predictions related to Y2K or any other 'alarmist' pronouncements. I also don't need to account for why others have or why no astrologer failed to predict the 2008 recession, except to say most astrologers were not looking for it (and to add that 99% of them do not track declinations and get the added info). I not primarily a mundane astrologer, but focus most of my efforts on helping individuals.

No, I am not a financial adviser. I spoke in terms of what I would do, giving people some ideas, and urging people to simply take better control of their money. It is their choice but at least I've said something. I recommend only James Rickards. Look him up if you have substantial savings or investments you want to protect.

I did not predict the financial world would go "down the tubes." Crisis is a stressful opportunity. This global financial crisis will be pushed behind the scenes, and in fact, is already building. Do your own research about the IMF and SDRs (XDRs). What is coming will be an attempt to consolidate global banking and currency. That is the principle of Pluto in Capricorn with Saturn.

And we always have choices. My article is optimistic because I emphasize exactly that people do have choices if they take control of their investments before someone else does. Doom and gloom is prediction or 'alarmism' without any presentation of options, a fate assumed that no one can avert. Optimism is not head-in-the-sand, but looks at the whole picture, including what is ominous and looks address it, looks for where to go, what to do.

And I agree with you that a safety network of friends is absolutely essential and not to be underestimated. This matters a lot more to me personally since at this time in my life I have zero finances in any institution and own nothing. Owning nothing can be good, even a better position than having a lot to lose.

StillOne, as has been requested, I am delivering more astrological detail, but the substance is quite present in the first article. However, I can see people want it in more detail, so the first of three articles is linked below.

Because of the factors involved it actually does not matter what chart is used for the USA (if cast for July 4, 1776), as I will show in part 3. These articles are non-political so I will not be introducing the charts or astrological factors of any political figure to make my case. My focus is on people protecting their financial gains.

But to answer your question, yes the president's chart will be highly stressed beginning next month and will undoubtedly lead to some kind of public event that could shake confidence in government, reaction on Wall Street, etc. I'm not going to talk about those specifics, but they show in transits to the president's chart and in its progressions. To see them you have to always include the declinations.

Here is the first of a 3-part series on the astrological factors behind my urgent warning. It deals with Saturn/Pluto cycles in basic principle and looks at The Reformation: Global power: astrological cycles part 1

ynnest

waybread, I did not make any predictions related to Y2K or any other 'alarmist' pronouncements. I also don't need to account for why others have or why no astrologer failed to predict the 2008 recession, except to say most astrologers were not looking for it (and to add that 99% of them do not track declinations and get the added info). I not primarily a mundane astrologer, but focus most of my efforts on helping individuals.

No, I am not a financial adviser. I spoke in terms of what I would do, giving people some ideas, and urging people to simply take better control of their money. It is their choice but at least I've said something. I recommend only James Rickards. Look him up if you have substantial savings or investments you want to protect.

I did not predict the financial world would go "down the tubes." Crisis is a stressful opportunity. This global financial crisis will be pushed behind the scenes, and in fact, is already building. Do your own research about the IMF and SDRs (XDRs). What is coming will be an attempt to consolidate global banking and currency. That is the principle of Pluto in Capricorn with Saturn.

And we always have choices. My article is optimistic because I emphasize exactly that people do have choices if they take control of their investments before someone else does. Doom and gloom is prediction or 'alarmism' without any presentation of options, a fate assumed that no one can avert. Optimism is not head-in-the-sand, but looks at the whole picture, including what is ominous and looks address it, looks for where to go, what to do.

And I agree with you that a safety network of friends is absolutely essential and not to be underestimated. This matters a lot more to me personally since at this time in my life I have zero finances in any institution and own nothing. Owning nothing can be good, even a better position than having a lot to lose.

StillOne, as has been requested, I am delivering more astrological detail, but the substance is quite present in the first article. However, I can see people want it in more detail, so the first of three articles is linked below.

Because of the factors involved it actually does not matter what chart is used for the USA (if cast for July 4, 1776), as I will show in part 3. These articles are non-political so I will not be introducing the charts or astrological factors of any political figure to make my case. My focus is on people protecting their financial gains.

But to answer your question, yes the president's chart will be highly stressed beginning next month and will undoubtedly lead to some kind of public event that could shake confidence in government, reaction on Wall Street, etc. I'm not going to talk about those specifics, but they show in transits to the president's chart and in its progressions. To see them you have to always include the declinations.

Here is the first of a 3-part series on the astrological factors behind my urgent warning. It deals with Saturn/Pluto cycles in basic principle and looks at The Reformation: Global power: astrological cycles part 1

Hello Kannon,

If you have time I would appreciate if you would like to give some kind of short overview of what you see in "T´s" progressions and transits next month?

Y

waybread

Kannon, I think you are sincere and earnestly trying to help people. Unfortunately, as you probably know, vulnerable and frightened people get swindled over this type of doomsday pronouncement, whether from prognositators, financial gurus, or both; which I don't think is a good thing.

If I'm reading your frankly alarmist article correctly, you start with a few suppositions and examples, and then make sweeping conclusions from them. I mean, I could name all kinds of awful world events (like both world wars and the Great Depression) that had nothing to do with Pluto in Capricorn. Neither did the major liberation movements of the later 19th and early 20th centuries, like women's suffrage. Germany experienced horrible rates of inflation between the world wars that left the US comparatively unscathed.

You've got a couple of paragraphs of sweeping generalizations, followed by an example of Pluto in Libra.

I think it's great to use parallels and contra-parallels (big in Magi astrology, incidentally,) but cherry-picking a few examples from history and astrology are insufficient to make a strong case. The world is a big place, and a major trauma or political movement in one region may pass unnoticed in another.

In your paragraph on Martin Luther, is "1231-1836" for the Inquisition a misprint? And what, if anything, does the Christian Reformation have to do with an impending financial crisis?

It would be nice if you showed us your charts. You can indicate any parallels that don't show up on the horoscopes.

As far as James Rickards goes, you really have to watch anyone arguing for a return to the gold standard, or recalling a "financial collapse" in 1971. (I lived through it without noticing it as anything more than a dip in the job market.) I just googled James Rickards, and whatever he may have going for him personally as an economist, he's spawned all kinds of "advisers" promising to get Joe and Jane Average into the gold market prior to the Rickardsian collapse. Not Good.

And let's look at recent history. A lot of people panicked in 2007-8 and pulled their money out of the stock market. Today, a decade later, it's at record highs.

You might be interested in this interview with Rickards: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ja...ant-stop-the-next-financial-crisis-2016-12-22

In it, he says that the next crisis could be averted by:

" reinstatement of the Glass-Steagall separation of investment and commercial banking, breaking up big banks, banning most derivatives, and tougher law enforcement of bank wrongdoing."

(Bernie Sanders, where are you?)

You've cited Rickards without referencing him in your OP, I believe. Here he says the best bets are:
"to have hard assets outside the digital system such as gold, silver, fine art, land and private equity where you rely on written contracts and not digital records."

Well, I'm in no position to argue with such a stellar economist, but in our recent recession, real estate values plunged, nobody was buying fine art or expensive jewelry. People were desperately trying to sell off their luxury items, and banks foreclosed on homes across the country.

Government stimulus (like the publics works projects of the 1930s, not to mention WW II) can help to reset the economy.

More to the point, I would like to see a more sophisticated presentation of both the astrology and the economy than you've given us. By all means, include the declinations. I'd love to see them.

Last edited:

Kannon

waybread, I'm laying it all out in a three-part series. Stay tuned.

I understand that many people are crisis weary. But the pattern is clear enough that I have to say something now. And it does deserve a sense of urgency. There is limited time in which to act. You can call it alarmist if you like, but no bell is being rung here without cause. Why do alarms ring anyway? To get you to wake up!

No one has to take my word for any of this. You can do the research yourself as I have over the last few years.

Since you acknowledged my mention of the rise of European fascism circa 1922 as an example of Saturn-Pluto cycles of control, then you are also aware that it is an example of the cycle in operation when Pluto was in Cancer, not Capricorn. Capricorn is the sign in which resets of power take place when Saturn joins it there. Consolidation of power. I believe I used that world Consolidation more than once to describe that 'reset' end of the cycle.

The Great Depression was triggered by the stock market crash of 24 October 1929. Pluto 19° Cancer/21N41 was contra-parallel Saturn 22S31, while it was still in Sagittarius, as I mentioned in the article can happen. Jupiter 21N53 activated it while Rx. This is part of the Saturn-Pluto cycle.

If you're not at least starting to see the pattern then no mountain of data will convince you.

The Reformation was very much related to what is happening now via Saturn-Pluto cycles and realignment of power. It began a reset of power just as I explained in the article. I want people to have historical context for these cycles. Each time systems of finance/trade/government realign they take a hit and it means an opportunity for either gains or losses. Since most people aren't trying to make short big gains I'm alerting them to at least prevent losses.

I did include charts with declinations.

This is not that complicated. Pluto in Capricorn sets a new cycle of control and power structure related to material resources. When Saturn opposes or joins it there is when the move for such control takes place. There are certainly many other astrological factors that can time intermediate crises, but the ones that matter most that change the world are the Saturn-Pluto cycles, especially if reinforced by Jupiter and/or Uranus factors.

Also, Pluto will be well out of Capricorn before Saturn can square, oppose, or contra-parallel it. The time of the old cycle is ending and the new one is about to start.

What you've presented so far in response is skepticism, which is perfectly fine. I'm a skeptical personality myself. But most of your questions are answered in my article if you give it more than a skeptical skimming.

PS - No, the date for the Inquisition is not a misprint, but a cut-n-paste. Historians differ on the beginning date for the Inquisition. I used the one I believe most historians use. It is trivia and only included to show that Luther opposed church authority when it was at its peak of power before Inquisitions were outlawed in the 1800s.

waybread

Kannon, aren't you cherry-picking episodes that you believe bolster what you have already read of James Rickard's theories?

The trouble is, events that seem so important to you may have passed unnoticed in other parts of the globe, even though Saturn-Pluto relationships would be the same world-wide, notably as these two planets move so slowly. There was no Lutheran Reformation in China, nor did events leading to the American revolution have a bit impact on China's political life, for example.

Even if I take your point that Saturn-Pluto parallels are monumental, they wouldn't necessarily lead to financial collapse without houses indicating financial matters involved. (The second for a mundane chart, for example.)

I'm not saying we're not headed towards financial disaster-- just that I'd like to see a convincing case for it. And please, don't imply that people who see things differently than you do are being willfully blind.

I guess I'm not terrifically impressed by the "astute" anonymous (and possibly amateur) astrologers on the Goodman and Tyl forums with unknown economic or business credentials. There are professional astrologers who specialize in forecasting the economy and investments for their clients.

Overheated stock and real estate markets routinely go through "corrections" as part of normal cycles.

Kannon

Here is the final installment, part 3 ...

Here I will cover the Saturn-Pluto cycle that relates to world economics and a reset of world finance and banking, and important factors in the chart of the the USA that coincide with this. The peak portion of the Saturn-Pluto cycle we are now in comes with certain historically-backed cautions and warnings. My aim to is describe the astrological factors and to give you a heads-up to protect your financial resources.

The Saturn-Pluto cycle hits peaks when in strong aspects.

The strongest aspects are conjunctions, parallels, squares, oppositions, and contra-parallels. These are times when spasms for control hit in politics and economics. These major aspects of Saturn and Pluto are at their peak of potential effect when in the signs of Gemini/Cancer and Sagittarius/Capricorn. That is because those sign pairs are where the planets are when in furthest north and south declination respectively. Those extremes of declination are where the planets slow down and make longer lasting aspects.

Saturn is now parallel Pluto in far south declination.

Saturn and Pluto are now parallel at 21-22° south declination....

> Finish reading "Global power pt 3 - financial warning summary"

blackbery

What does having business or financial experience have to do with astrology predictions?
Those same business/financial advisers that you have such respect for were totally wrong in the past. In fact, encouraging people to buy buy buy all kinds of stocks just before the 2008 crash.

You live in some kind of neverneverland where you believe friends/family are going to pay your mortgage/support you financially and pat you on the back after losing $100,000 in the stock market saying 'there there,
don't worry, we'll take care of you".

NOT realistic. Especially if you older and/or have no family to fall back on for help. Friends disappear like magic when you need concrete help.
One must take care of oneself and not rely on anyone.

So Kannon's article is most illuminating to those of us who believe in self-sufficiency and astrology. He makes valid points.
Only dispute I would have with the article is about Bitcoin.Bitcoin is finished/kaput. Total rubbish. Invest in gold/real estate.The world recession of 2008 was a minor quake to what could potentially happen. Suicides rose dramatically at that time and will do so considerably more if people lose their entire life savings in the next great depression. Just because some astrologers were wrong in the past, doesn't mean we dismiss any future predictions.

Kannon is doing us all a service by waking us up to what could be a very realistic situation using strong astrology in his article.

Thank you Kannon. Very thought-provoking and insightful astrology article.

:smile:

Ummm.... OK..... :unsure:

waybread

blackbery, do not put words in my mouth. Where did I post about particular financial advisers who encouraged people to buy stocks prior to the 2008 crash????

You seem to confuse me with someone else.

Actually, my husband and I do not have a mortgage on our house. We do not invest privately in the stock market, although we have pension funds that are managed as mutual funds by our plan managers. These are extremely conservative, as both he and I are seniors. We have no thought of leaning on anyone else to support us.

The point being that Saturn-Pluto cycles have been going on for a long time, without financial crises in most parts of the world. This isn't to say they couldn't happen, but it is to suggest that how planetary cycles affect financial markets needs a lot more study.

Kannon, do you remember Theo, a banned member who was active here some years ago? He was a great one for predicting global financial melt-down-- and offering to help people through it-- for a significant fee. While I firmly believe in your integrity, it is this type of Sky-Is-Falling prediction that gives astrologers a bad name. Unfortunately.

blackbery

You are cute.:sick:

Have you got any serious financial adviser credentials?

I guess I'm not terrifically impressed by the "astute" anonymous (and possibly amateur) astrologers on the Goodman and Tyl forums with unknown economic or business credentials.

This is what YOU posted to Kannon implying that astrologers must now be financial/business advisers.
My response was these financial/business advisers which you place such faith in were all wrong and were advising investors to buy
stocks even a week prior to the 2008 crash. If you cannot follow the logic of my response to your references, it's not my fault.

Perhaps you forgot and you are the ones that's confused.:sideways:

Why are you posting about your financial business which I have zero interest in. YOU posted that people should rely on friends/family in times of trouble.
I responded that your view was unrealistic and that a person must have self-sufficiency. So now you are saying that you are not relying
on others if you lose your savings but others should?

Kannon's article is far from giving astrologers a bad name. Is is just
predictions in general that you take offence with or Kannon in particular?

But no response necessary as it's a hypothetical question.

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

blackbery, do not put words in my mouth. Where did I post about particular financial advisers who encouraged people to buy stocks prior to the 2008 crash????

You seem to confuse me with someone else.

Actually, my husband and I do not have a mortgage on our house. We do not invest privately in the stock market, although we have pension funds that are managed as mutual funds by our plan managers. These are extremely conservative, as both he and I are seniors. We have no thought of leaning on anyone else to support us.

The point being that Saturn-Pluto cycles have been going on for a long time, without financial crises in most parts of the world. This isn't to say they couldn't happen, but it is to suggest that how planetary cycles affect financial markets needs a lot more study.

Kannon, do you remember Theo, a banned member who was active here some years ago? He was a great one for predicting global financial melt-down-- and offering to help people through it-- for a significant fee. While I firmly believe in your integrity, it is this type of Sky-Is-Falling prediction that gives astrologers a bad name. Unfortunately.

Last edited:

Kannon

Thanks blackbery. You may be right about Bitcoin. I have not kept up with it. Seems like the larger banking/finance system had it in for Bitcoin. I still think that alternative currency of some kind has a chance and will get other chances. Whatever arises may have to find a way to police itself so that it comes out sparkling clean. Otherwise, it is very easy for it to get publicly smeared and for governments to generate headlines against it.

The main points of writing these articles is to get folks to look past the false optimism operating even now on Wall Street, to get them to see there is a larger long-term financial/economic cycle at work; that we're now in the restart of that 250-year cycle, which will involve changes to global banking and currency that are not necessarily friendly to investment markets, which are inherently conservative and do not like changes injected by outsiders; also an opportunity for some good things to come out of it, but there will be battles for it -- possibly like we're seeing with alternative currencies.