Upcoming New Moon, Sun ingress Aries, Venus conj North Node

Moondancing

Premium Member
Where do these planetary configurations happen in your chart on March 21 and what might you be anticipating?

Venus is my Time Lord of the year so I'm digging deep into what this might mean in my life. Venus/NN in Taurus conj. my Desc. I understand the NN might show an already existing relationship, job, social situation, money issues that reintroduces itself? An aspect that needs attention is the T. Moon in conj with T. Neptune before it conjoins with the Sun. This Moon/Nep aspect shows what we dream of and our expectations, is squaring Mars in Gemini and might lead to acting impulsively, making mistakes and being open to having accidents. Take things slowly and take care you make decisions on your dreams that are real and not based on wishful thinking or hoping for the best, is my take on this config.

The New Moon in Aries shows a new zodiacal year starting and what you start now can affect the rest of your year. This conj. is in semi-square to Uranus, emphasizing a new ball game. Uranus is in my 7th house squaring N. Moon/MH axis. I anticipate an old friend will come back into my life and the relationship will undergo a change. Seen again with Pluto arriving in Aquarius on March 23 and making a sextile to the T. Sun in Aries, a regeneration physically, psychologically, socially?

Looking at my Progressed chart, P. Moon tightly squares P. Venus in the 2nd house, might show at time of emotional and material insecurity for me. In my Minor Progressions Jupiter makes a tight aspect to N. Venus in the 11th house. And, Solar Arc Uranus makes a tight conj. to 11th house N. Venus. Sooo, a lot of Venus action this month.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Where do these planetary configurations happen in your chart on March 21 and what might you be anticipating?
Venus is my Time Lord of the year so I'm digging deep into what this might mean in my life. Venus/NN in Taurus conj. my Desc. I understand the NN might show an already existing relationship, job, social situation, money issues that reintroduces itself? An aspect that needs attention is the T. Moon in conj with T. Neptune before it conjoins with the Sun. This Moon/Nep aspect shows what we dream of and our expectations, is squaring Mars in Gemini and might lead to acting impulsively, making mistakes and open to having accidents. Take things slowly and take care you make decisions on your dreams that are real and not based on wishful thinking or hoping for the best, is my take on this config.

The New Moon in Aries shows a new zodiacal year starting and what you start now can affect the rest of your year.
That's Tropical zodiac - Sidereal zodiac new moon is PISCES as illustrated :)
TROPICAL NEW MOON 21 MARCH 2023

1678833318573.png

SIDEREAL NEW MOON 21 MARCH 2023 IS PISCES :)

1678833347877.png

This conj. is in semi-square to Uranus, emphasizing a new ball game. Uranus is in my 7th house squaring N. Moon/MH axis. I anticipate an old friend will come back into my life and the relationship will undergo a change. Seen again with Pluto arriving in Aquarius on March 23 and making a sextile to the T. Sun in Aries, a regeneration physically, psychologically, socially.

Looking at my Progressed chart, P. Moon tightly squares P. Venus in the 2nd house, might show at time of emotional and material insecurity for me. In my Minor Progressions Jupiter makes a tight aspect to N. Venus in the 11th house. And, Solar Arc Uranus makes a tight conj. to 11th house N. Venus. Sooo, a lot of Venus action this month.

JUPITERASC

Interesting perspective, JA. Should I be watching for new beginnings when new Moon hits Aries in the Sidereal Zodiac?
Might be interesting to compare? From someone who is clueless. :)
I'm just as clueless - hey that's a great idea :)

FOR COMPARISON
- 15 APRIL 2023 AT SIDEREAL SUN ARIES INGRESS MOON IS CAPRICORN

1678835365269.png

Moondancing

Premium Member
Funnily enough, my place of employment officially ends tomorrow, which is a positive ending. I’ve been spring cleaning my whole place the last 4 weeks and tomorrow I am doing my desk work area (I worked from home).

There is a definite sense of positive completion.
Funnily? First time I've heard that word.

champagne.jpg

Moondancing

Premium Member
That’s the first time you’ve heard that word? That’s great 😍 I’m so glad I got to introduce the word ‘funnily’ to someone 😆
Sun/Mercury = Moon sitting on N. Jupiter in Aries in 5th house of fun, learning new fun words? :D And I'm an avid reader. Thought you were making it up. :cautious:

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member

Venus is my Time Lord of the year so I'm digging deep into what this might mean in my life. Venus/NN in Taurus conj. my Desc. I understand the NN might show an already existing relationship, job, social situation, money issues that reintroduces itself? An aspect that needs attention is the T. Moon in conj with T. Neptune before it conjoins with the Sun. This Moon/Nep aspect shows what we dream of and our expectations, is squaring Mars in Gemini and might lead to acting impulsively, making mistakes and being open to having accidents. Take things slowly and take care you make decisions on your dreams that are real and not based on wishful thinking or hoping for the best, is my take on this config.

The New Moon in Aries shows a new zodiacal year starting and what you start now can affect the rest of your year. This conj. is in semi-square to Uranus, emphasizing a new ball game. Uranus is in my 7th house squaring N. Moon/MH axis. I anticipate an old friend will come back into my life and the relationship will undergo a change. Seen again with Pluto arriving in Aquarius on March 23 and making a sextile to the T. Sun in Aries, a regeneration physically, psychologically, socially?

Update: This Venus config. didn't manifest as I had hoped a Venus aspect would, you know, new love, romance, pleasures, etc.

I didn't realize this New Moon had the possibility for extreme misfortune. The fixed star Scheat is at 29' 41 Pisces conj. this New Moon and with Pluto and Mars making their aspects to this point. Pluto is in my 3rd and Mars in the 8th. My next door neighbor's son took his life. So suddenly she is someone I rarely see to complete involvement in helping her through this crisis because I know she has no one now.

I'm worried a bit with the New Moon showing "what you start now might affect the rest of your year" that she will see my caring as something she can use. Neptune is in opposition to my natal Venus warns me to take care and don't be a martyr. Time to set limits and boundaries. It's heartbreaking and difficult to not want to do everything to lighten her burden. Thankfully her son did ask a long time friend to look after her and he seems to be stepping up to the plate big time.