unending stress - is there any relief?

hemag

Hello, I joined this forum just now. Glad to be hear to learn and also get some answers. I have attached my lagna chart, navamasa and vimshottari dasa. I am extremely stressed - marriage of 20+ years breaking up. I am not asking about the fate of this marriage but asking if my chart shows any happiness in future life. Will I find some peace and stability, especially emotionally? Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 10.58.20 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 10.58.20 AM.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 32

creativei

4th house of happiness peace 5th house of mind 3rd house of state of mind when these are afflicted gives stress tension worries restless lack of peace to some extent lunatic problem sat as 4th and 5th lord got deblil . and its aspected by 3rd and 6th lord jupiter in turn sat too aspecting it . this is reason for lack of peace also venus as 8th lord aspecting sat too . mars too aspecting sat this gives combative quarrelsome mind . but moon is strong in his own house so things wont go worst , whatever it is you will rollback to previous state soon . as per moon 4th lord is retro joined with 6th lord . things will change soon you even have chances of 2nd marriage . next mars dasa will do that . marriage broke because 7th lord in 12th is not good indicates loss and separation also sat in 7th . you will quit your first husband and may marry again . all your partners have same story . any planets/house lord in virgo suffers so mars in virgo problems in siblings and he also 7th lord so problems in marriage too quarrelsome fault finding , addicted , abusive ill tempered spouse . venus retro is reason also mars in 12th kuja dosh . offer prayer to lord muruga you see good effects . 12th lord in 3 6 8 spoil marital happiness .. next yr march good time starts things gradually changes ..

hemag

Thank you so much, creative for your detailed response. You are right about the qualities of spouse being fault finding and quarrelsome. I am depressed hearing that this is in my chart. Does that mean even if I find a partner again, things will become bad? I don't think I can take any more stress. Is there anything I can do to find happiness and peace in relationships? I am so grateful to you for your selfless service to sad souls on this forum.

creativei

Thank you so much, creative for your detailed response. You are right about the qualities of spouse being fault finding and quarrelsome. I am depressed hearing that this is in my chart. Does that mean even if I find a partner again, things will become bad? I don't think I can take any more stress. Is there anything I can do to find happiness and peace in relationships? I am so grateful to you for your selfless service to sad souls on this forum.

only devotional prayers can change your life lord muruga is your savior . do lots of prayers to muruga also please family deity those who neglect avoid family deity will suffer lot . family curse is too the reason .

Though mars in 12th jupiter in 1st is good he aspects major houses so at last you get divine help . later part of your life you become spiritual life . sat in aries gives depression mind related troubles love issues .

mars dasa starts in 2022 as lord of 2nd and 7th gives changes in finance family profession and kids . 12th mars gives financial troubles , as lord of 7th either it should solve the problem or give another marriage ,it takes you another place , settle in foreign land . sex drive is high . chances of getting into wrong relationships . legal disputes may come . take care health . drive carefully , prone to accidents expenditures on family , eye partner may come . you get material happiness from spouse from lack harmony . coming mars rahu dasa will be like this only jupiter das will be good i.e last phase of life your childrens and grandchildren prosper , by see their success you close your eyes peacefully ...

hemag

Thank you. Looks like the rest of my life is terrible till Jupiter mahadasa (starting 2047 when I will be 77 if I am alive). Can you please clarify what you mean by "either it should solve the problem or give another marriage ,it takes you another place , settle in foreign land"

Is this for when Mars dasa starts in 2022? Are you saying that I will move to a different place in 2022 or get married?

mathur_dinesh

You are currently in the major-period of the Moon till October/2022. Saturn in transit is in Capricorn and Jupiter has separated from it having moved to Aquarius. During this period there will be some trouble in your marriage but there may not be a separation. The period between September this year and December one will have to watch the state of marriage carefully.
You enter the major-period of Mars from October/2022. Your marriage that was surviving from the major-period of the Moon may not survive in this major-period. There will be change of residence and place. Love will be a source of unhappiness in this major-period. If you decide to take up devotion to God and worship you will have very good results. A remarriage in this major-period seems likely.

hemag

Thank you so much, mathur_dinesh for your response. Hearing these predictions about the end of my marriage and life as I knew it and the years ahead of unhappiness is very very difficult. Just when I thought I could slow down and look to a peaceful, calm life, my birth chart throws this at me. I pray to God to give me strength to go through this alone.

hemag

Husband's details 2 Dec 1970, 2:20 PM at dombivli, maharashtra. Sharing this here if it helps shed some more light. Is there any hope for this marriage?

Last edited:

hemag

only devotional prayers can change your life lord muruga is your savior . do lots of prayers to muruga also please family deity those who neglect avoid family deity will suffer lot . family curse is too the reason .

Though mars in 12th jupiter in 1st is good he aspects major houses so at last you get divine help . later part of your life you become spiritual life . sat in aries gives depression mind related troubles love issues .

mars dasa starts in 2022 as lord of 2nd and 7th gives changes in finance family profession and kids . 12th mars gives financial troubles , as lord of 7th either it should solve the problem or give another marriage ,it takes you another place , settle in foreign land . sex drive is high . chances of getting into wrong relationships . legal disputes may come . take care health . drive carefully , prone to accidents expenditures on family , eye partner may come . you get material happiness from spouse from lack harmony . coming mars rahu dasa will be like this only jupiter das will be good i.e last phase of life your childrens and grandchildren prosper , by see their success you close your eyes peacefully ...
Replying here so you can find the old post. Thanks, Hema

creativei

Replying here so you can find the old post. Thanks, Hema

I have already said enough mam still nothing left to say sat in 7th retro venus, 7th lord in 12th these all not good for married life. Most probably either you live seperate or marry another. But still same picture continues. 7th lord in 12th gives multiple marriage. All your partner have same qualities.

Profession and finances are nice only marital karma bad. To some extent kids too trouble you but it will be fine as years goes. may incur expenditure on spouse. Money gets drain by him. So plan your savings. Concentrate on profession ignore him else you lose peace of mind. Take care of your health in mars dasa careful in travel . Control your anger n speech.

Having own house is not possible. You will live others property only. Because 4th lord is retro lost power aspected by 8th 6th lords. But you have one chance in rahu dasa lets see at that time.

Concentrate on kids emgage in productive works dont give importance to him...

Just visit subramaniya temple nearest area offer poojas n charities chant mars gayatri mantra 1008 times daily. Read kandasasti kavach for 48 days in early morning you see great changes. Your husband attitude changes you get all good things any prayers which done continously for 48 days Will have huge impact 👍

Last edited:

hemag

Thank you so much for taking the time to see my chart and give me a detailed response. Can I ask a couple of questions, please?
Is it true that the effect of planets reduces as we age? I heard some astrologer say it.
I also read that second marriage is seen from different house from the first marriage - first from 7th and second from 2nd. Are you saying that I have no marital happiness because both my 7th and 2nd house lord (Mars) is in 12th, the house of loss? Is the unhappiness for legal marriage only or even for companionship, relationship?

You predictions are so true for spouse causing money issues and being the source of drain of wealth but I am relieved to hear you say that finances and profession will be ok for me so at least I can depend on that stability in my life. I am trying to decide if I should move away from where I live and find a job in a place near my brother and sister so I have some relatives nearby. They live on the other side of the country. Do you see that possibility or is isolation from all near and dear ones also written in my chart?

Is it possible to change bad things in the chart by prayers and doing good things or do we have to go through the bad things in the chart and prayers only help us by giving strength to bear the bad times?

Thank you again for all your help.

Hello dear one (hemag),

you have a Libra rising, so you are mostly sensitive and need a good companion most of the time in your whole life on this planet!

:)

However Saturn is in the 7th house and this can bring troubles of non-diplomacy in partnerships!

What this can means is that your partner is very stubborn or obstinate after 20 to 30 years of time.

Good luck!