Unemployment issues 2022

Sorrowful

My interview finished,i have positive vibe,i like the position and the company seems to be reliable.The Boss said he will inform me with phonecall in the end of this week.;)

Sorrowful

Congrats 👍
It's too early to give me congrats,they will get interviews from others too,so i have to wait for my positive or negative answer.If your prediction come true about i get job into or after June.And yeah,i need a lucky supportive spouse.
After june you get good job. Be patient till then your chart is nice if spouse comes then even its best of all

Goodluck 👍😊

Sorrowful

Even if there is still no answer,i had again an offer for other job,but it's far away from the point i live,i dissapointed cause the details were most what i was looking for.Just keep updating,to compare with your predictions.

creativei

Even if there is still no answer,i had again an offer for other job,but it's far away from the point i live,i dissapointed cause the details were most what i was looking for.Just keep updating,to compare with your predictions.
Dont lose hope keep trying you get it saturun teaching life lesson he will surely pamper you n give rewards when he leaving 👍👍😊

Sorrowful

Guys,i had last month 4-5 calls for passing interviews and apply a job,just most not what looking for or the workplace was too far away to accept the offer,or the subject not suitable or salary small,but i had offers and that means that this period may started to be more favorable and supported from my chart.

Sorrowful

Another interview today,with my ex company,for a position as screener guard,ccvt cameras in room and that kind of stuff,the boss appreciated my knowledge with technology and as pc technican.

He told me to wait call next week from monday,i communicated firstly with my ex boss in same company so to give his good recommendations,i hope this to end with a good sign contract,it will be a huge improvement for me financially as i will be able to save money and go live alone in another house and have a more private life,my parents don't understand my needs anymore and that's a bit sad.

If you look july and aug career prospects may you will see more success than the previous months,i'm dissapointed last 5-6 for not apply a worthable job.

Sorrowful

I secured the job,we agreed,contract signed friday 28/07/2022 around 11:00 pm and it's till 31/12/2022 with prospect to renew or even be indefinite contract.

From one hand,i have a job finally,from the other hand i have to be patient cause i dislike this job really and searching for something else so far.Hope my chart give me courage and boost this period.

AinSoph

same here no employment or project since 16/11/2016. yes, you read that right, nearly six years complete and moving into the 7th year without employment and income.

Sorrowful

same here no employment or project since 16/11/2016. yes, you read that right, nearly six years complete and moving into the 7th year without employment and income.
Open a thread in read my chart section,upload your natal chart and ask some help from members to clear what is going on in your career and things struggle so long.

DarkLover

I have had all kinds of problems with unemployment in my life. People just don't like me I think. Been fired like 6 times in my life from 6 different jobs. What in my natal chart would predict being fired/ unemployed a lot? Birthday November 17th, 1978.

Attachments

• me.gif
    me.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 24

Sorrowful

Better open your own thread to get proper answers for your reading.;) I didn't got fired from my jobs,first one i retired due to bad salary and bad work conditions and lack of personal time,all these during covid 19 restrictions and psychological pressure,just my fault there was i leave before i have find a better job and i got stressed so much for the next day as i was unemployed back then till i apply a job elsewhere,second job my contract just ended and the company didn't renew the contract.