Unemployment issues 2022

Sorrowful

DOB 20 September 1986
TOB 5:25 am
POB Greece

I'm unemployed since my contract with the company i was before didn't renewed again,will remain without a job whole 2022?:sad:,is there a specific period is more favorable to start searching,give interviews etc?

creativei

DOB 20 September 1986
TOB 5:25 am
POB Greece

I'm unemployed since my contract with the company i was before didn't renewed again,will remain without a job whole 2022?:sad:,is there a specific period is more favorable to start searching,give interviews etc?

Your first part of life is filled with sufferings n setbacks second part ie after marriage u get overall success spouse brings luck she will be influential than you well to do spouse sat in 5y gives many sufferimgs n humiliation only after 36 life goes in right ttack and in 40s u r well accomplished person u settle in different place attracted to forgein things. Even ur spouse comes from media line quiet popular girl.even may be successful entrepreneur. Venus is own house libra very strong venus.

After june you get good job. Be patient till then your chart is nice if spouse comes then even its best of all

Goodluck 👍😊

Sorrowful

Thanx about some positive outcome forecast,i retired from old jobs due to bad salaries,bad programs,no joyfull and too stressfull to afford the crowed/noisy workplaces,plus a lot of hidden enemies,gossiping and slandering for me.Don't know if my decision was the proper and in the right way,but just couldnt afford to do this job anymore,too bad for my mental health.

I want relationship with a soulmate and a future marriage,but i had many obstacles all these years i couldnt overcome,if the woman i will marry is a good soul and help me to change for better.

If you see me applying a better and more joyfull job before this summer ends,this will make me be less sad and be more positive for life future,i have save some money and im protected with financial benefits for 1 year,hope to get job before benefits ends.

Sorrowful

Why last 15 years was bad for employment,that is i cannot understand easily.I suffered a lot and a guy experienced in vedic readings told me that after mid 2025 will have good news for career,till then should make every job comes to me,no matter if not so good.

As for spouse,that creativie read,same guy read for me "The Lord of your Ascendant(Lagna) is Sun which is very weak and you are therefore devoid of a good personality and that is why you are not being attracted by the opposite sex. However there are good chances that you will get married towards end 2022 or early 2023 when Jupiter antardasa will be running since Jupiter is posted in the 7th house.",so dunno,everyone has an opinion.

Last edited:

Sorrowful

Still no responses for interviews and opportunites,i'm sending CV's often but still not getting offers or results.
:confused:

Last edited:

creativei

Currently you are undergoing su-sat period both are dead enemiee n both are strong in their own stars. Also sat aspecting 10th too so only after September you get some relief till then take care health it may give physical as well as mental agony...

Sorrowful

Currently you are undergoing su-sat period both are dead enemiee n both are strong in their own stars. Also sat aspecting 10th too so only after September you get some relief till then take care health it may give physical as well as mental agony...

Thanx for response,well, sometimes coming to my thoughts that i decided to quit from that job back in dec 2020,even if was a really bad job...then signed for a bit better job that lasted for just 10 months and then,they didn't renew me.

I will focus to my health,i have to.

creativei

Sadesatti gonna start next year many life changing events gonna happen it contains both good n bad. Dont expect anything in this sun dasa it handicapped by rahu n sat only at the end of sun dasa ie sun venus you get sudden lift in career be happy tat sun dasa only 6yrs if it's some other long dasa then it might have roasted you..

Update me wen u get job....

Sorrowful

Can you be more specific in these changes you read for next year,which could be the goods and then the bads? What 6 years mean for career? Many vedic astrologers have suggested me that my career will improve after 2024-2025,till then should improve my cv or work in bad jobs again.

Last edited:

creativei

Can you be more spesific in these changes you read for next year,which could be the goods and then the bads? What 6 years mean for career? Many vedic astrologers have suggested me that my career will improve after 2024-2025,

Again lol will update soon... 😊

creativei

What life changes you mean,positive or negatives?

I cant say any good thigs to you in this sun dasa that too sun sat period. Please dont make me feel embarrased. Have some hobbies engage yourself in something which makes you forget this pity situation. Don't again again ask same thing.

Goodluck 👍

Sorrowful

When this period of sun dasa ends then,im unemployed already 4 months, opportunities not coming so far,started to worry,that is why im asking or be repetitive.I know you have said about june and after will have some good job offers,at least im trying.

Also,you said about marriage/spouse that will marry and after 40 yo will have a better life,till then suffering and obstacles,why should suffer,i dont understand.If spouse will not come...dissaster comes? :O Dont wanna anyone feel embarrassed,not my point.

Last edited:

Sorrowful

I have got some offers last month but not worth it as the workplaces were too far away from my town and i should drive everyday and pay much benzin.Yesterday i got an offer for a new job,will let you know about the positive or negative result of the interview. :)

creativei

I have got some offers last month but not worth it as the workplaces were too far away from my town and i should drive everyday and pay much benzin.Yesterday i got an offer for a new job,will let you know about the positive or negative result of the interview. :)
Wow so happy sorrowful u indeed get good job sure since sat seeing 10th it gives after many bitterness but it will be stable also sat indicates long distance n hard work so you have to be ready for both... Do charity for beggars n handicaps you see quick results. Just buy food to roadside aged helpless beggars sat becomes double happy...

Sorrowful

The subject of this job is about transferring packages into their destination as a driver-courier.That's why you saw long distances and hard work,i think it will fit me better and with better salary,but nothing is sure,may they will reject me,maybe not.