Unemployed since the end of 2020

avijeetr

I am unemployed since 1st December 2020.
When I will get a job soon? When I will get stability in my career life?
I am facing rejections only.
Conspiracy from co workers and boss lead to termination from my job.

My birth details are:
Dob- 17/12/1985,
Time- 1:05pm
Place- Krishnanagar, West Bengal, India.

Last edited:

creativei

Frequent setbacks n changes indicated in professional life. Financial planet Jupiter debiliated so no satisfactory in finance they say Jupiter in makar person mortgage gold loan frequently. For mesha lagna 11th is badhak means no use of it. You have many work load but pays little. If sat gives good job n finance then he takes longitvity. For you longitvity is good instead he keeps you in low profile. But your wife will have stable job n income she will be great support to n takes care family finances., though her nature is nagging n cold. Your professional life will be like this only on n off. You should get job before November this year.....

avijeetr

Frequent setbacks n changes indicated in professional life. Financial planet Jupiter debiliated so no satisfactory in finance they say Jupiter in makar person mortgage gold loan frequently. For mesha lagna 11th is badhak means no use of it. You have many work load but pays little. If sat gives good job n finance then he takes longitvity. For you longitvity is good instead he keeps you in low profile. But your wife will have stable job n income she will be great support to n takes care family finances., though her nature is nagging n cold. Your professional life will be like this only on n off. You should get job before November this year.....
Ok but can you tell me when good time (time frames) will come in my career and overall life? I am getting very depressed day by day and some sort of health problems related to stomach too. Awaiting for your valuable reply.

avijeetr

Ok but can you tell me when good time (time frames) will come in my career and overall life? I am getting very depressed day by day and some sort of health problems related to stomach too. Awaiting for your valuable reply.