Understanding Past-Lives through our natal charts

poyi

Premium Member
Is like learning about history of previous error and also like doing a relfective journal to reflect what had not been done right and improved base on assessing on how we failed.

JUPITERASC

The real question in my mind is why anyone would what to waste their precious life this time around(when so many billions of souls have never had the opportunity yet to have even one life yet) by thinking about what is past.

The effort should be to working on the mission of this life, and using the minimal past life data to not be stuck in what you already have skills at doing.
Knowledge is power.
I got a cleft palate because i killed 300 witches in a past life.

Jim
images

poyi

Premium Member
Check out sedna. It has to do with reincarnation.

Jim

I had heard about this in the other thread but no idea how to read Sedna.

I have it at 7 degrees 31'45" Rx in Taurus located in my natal 8th house which is interestingly parallel to the 8th house cusp ruler Mars in Virgo placed in 1st also parallel to Pluto in Scorpio placed in 2nd, the ruler of 2nd house Saturn (ruler of 5th, 5th house Moon), 3rd house Mercury (ruler of AC, MC, Mars in Virgo) & Sun (Ruler of 12th).

As basic, it seems to be describing me investing a lot of mental energy to learn about meaning of life and how to achieve my own best potential in this life.

Ebenia

For anyone who is interested in learning past life astrology, I HIGHLY recommend the book by Steven Forrest: Yesterday's Sky. It is a wonderful book on how to use North and South node to track down your past lives and see how it influences your life today. It is a fascinating read and I got so much out of it, it is absolutely wonderful.

I agree that Saturn influence can signify many previous lives and show that you are a "mature soul". However I would not say that it signifies necessarily bad karma. It just signifies that you've done all of this many many times or accumulated a lot of understanding and maturity in your previous lifetimes. Challenging aspects from Saturn can tell of karma that has to do with deprivation, extreme weather conditions, challenging periods of time and authority figures that were cold and unemphatic.

What I have learned the most is that if you want to understand your past lives better, you should look at the ruler of your SOUTH node and it's aspects on your chart and "map" how it is placed on your chart. This can tell a lot of the themes that you had in your past life. Also, everything you need to know about your past lives is clearly seen on your chart. You don't need to find any fancy stars to guess work. If you had issues with your femininity in your past life and if you came here this time to do it right, you will see it clearly on your chart, there is no doubt about it. Venus in hard aspect to Pluto is a clear sign that in this or in the past lives person has had, there has been issues with control and sexuality in relationships and you have the same pattern in this lifetime and you can now take another look at it.

So the life you are living now, is very much a continuation from your previous lifes and your current chart will show that. Sometimes going deep into North-South node symbology, you can find a lot of detailed information of your past life themes and that might open up your current chart in a whole new way.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
For anyone who is interested in learning past life astrology, I HIGHLY recommend the book by Steven Forrest: Yesterday's Sky. It is a wonderful book on how to use North and South node to track down your past lives and see how it influences your life today. It is a fascinating read and I got so much out of it, it is absolutely wonderful.

I agree that Saturn influence can signify many previous lives and show that you are a "mature soul". However I would not say that it signifies necessarily bad karma. It just signifies that you've done all of this many many times or accumulated a lot of understanding and maturity in your previous lifetimes. Challenging aspects from Saturn can tell of karma that has to do with deprivation, extreme weather conditions, challenging periods of time and authority figures that were cold and unemphatic.

What I have learned the most is that if you want to understand your past lives better, you should look at the ruler of your SOUTH node and it's aspects on your chart and "map" how it is placed on your chart. This can tell a lot of the themes that you had in your past life.

Thank you for this information. I have a very interesting south node in Sagittarius conjuncts Jupiter in Sagittarius, anti vertex, IC, parallel Jupiter, IC, anti vertex, Neptune. Jupiter rules SN (NN/SN axis) and conjuncts SN along with MC/IC, Vertex axis, the whole lots square AC/DC axis. Many members had commended my possible significant past and other professional astrologer also. My NN conjunct Rigel, MC, vertex of course. My conscious awareness of these axis is extremely active. I have not seen anyone's chart carrying comparable configuration like myself...

I had mentioned in my other posts. My entire childhood from member, all I care about not to play but to ask questions about meanings and various perspectives life and value of each perspectives. Even my North node is direct motion, I wonder how to interpret that still doing research.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Probably the most effective thing is to learn about history. When we understand humanities past, we can better understand humanities present. The whole is more than one unit. And we are largely affected by our environment.

check out the parts of current life (asc + sat - jupiter) and past incarnation (Asc + jup - sat). Look up the sabian symbols for these degrees to find out more.

Then you could look up the sabian symbols for your part of spiritual inheritance & legacy (asc + moon - saturn), part of hidden identity (asc + saturn - moon), part of destiny (mc + sun - moon), part of skill (Asc + mars - merc), part of spiritual service (asc + moon - merc), part of hyleg (asc + moon - prenatal new or full moon), part of fatality (Asc + saturn - sun), part of soul (asc + sun - moon), etc. as well as your planets & angles for more clues as well as information on what you are equipped with in this life time.

poyi

Premium Member
Probably the most effective thing is to learn about history. When we understand humanities past, we can better understand humanities present. The whole is more than one unit. And we are largely affected by our environment.

check out the parts of current life (asc + sat - jupiter) and past incarnation (Asc + jup - sat). Look up the sabian symbols for these degrees to find out more.

Then you could look up the sabian symbols for your part of spiritual inheritance & legacy (asc + moon - saturn), part of hidden identity (asc + saturn - moon), part of destiny (mc + sun - moon), part of skill (Asc + mars - merc), part of spiritual service (asc + moon - merc), part of hyleg (asc + moon - prenatal new or full moon), part of fatality (Asc + saturn - sun), part of soul (asc + sun - moon), etc. as well as your planets & angles for more clues as well as information on what you are equipped with in this life time.

Thank you very much for this interesting information.

Parts of Current life
Ascendant 13 degrees 35 Virgo+Saturn 8 degrees 30 Scorpio-Jupiter 14 degrees 27 Sagittarius= I need a calculator for this part

Past of Incarnation

Ascendant 13 degrees 35 Virgo+Jupiter 14 degrees 27 Sagittarius-Saturn 8 degrees 30 Scorpio= I need a calculator for this part

:biggrin: Serious I totally lost when I have to calculate part manually.

dr. farr

Part of Current life calculation:
163.35 + 218.30 - 254.27 = 127.38 = 7Leo38

Part of Past Incarnation calculation*:
163.35 + 254.27 - 218.30 = 199.32 = 19Libra32

(*this is the first time I have heard of this particular Part!)

poyi

Premium Member

Did you just do the manual calculation you for me!!! :biggrin::w00t::love: that saved me a few brain cells! Thank you very much dr farr!

The part of current life is in my 11th house as per Placidus or 12th as per Whole sign.

Part of Past Incarnation is in my 2nd house for both Placidus or whole sign.

Both parts has no planet in conjunction or opposition though.

Part of current life is trine Uranus:unsure: at 8 degrees 04 Sagittarius.....it will soon hit as trine to transit Uranus moving into my 8th house.

Which leads me to think of I also having solar return Vertex conjunct/parallel natal north node; it also conjuncts Rigel in solar return 5th house coming up and solar return is Spica conjoining by 9 mins and also in parallel to solar MC....This part really comes in handy to assist me to interpreting my solar return....The best interpretation would be me finally receiving my compensation payout.

Part of past incarnation is trine natal North node and Rigel, sextile SN.

Phoenix Venus

From what I recall, Piercethevale came up with that one. I've studied it a bit and it seems to fit, though it does probably need to be studied further, especially considering the ellusive subject matter.

Poyi, here is an online parts calculator if you ever want to look a part up quickly: http://libracentre.com/arabic_parts_chart.php

One interesting thing to do with the part of past incarnation is see if it conjuncts any points (vertex for example) of people you have a strong connection with.

As a coincidence, your part of current life is conjunct my mc (just over 1 degree) and your part of past life is conjunct my sun (just under two degrees). Who knows, maybe we met before.....

maybe even talked about these parts before.......

dun dun dunnnnnnn :cool::wink::happy:

poyi

Premium Member
Maybe we were both astrologers in the past life talking about past life parts lol

I am interested to know if anyway we could find out how many reincarnations we had. I recall from dr Farr and anoop so far D120s-200 chart is possible, not sure the actual number.

Humanitarian

I have my Mean/True South Node on 23th/22th degree of Cancer, and the Sabian Symbol is:
CANCER 23: MEETNG OF A LITERARY SOCIETY
This is about the exchange of ideas between different kinds of people, and this idea both operates on an emotional and a physical/mental basis, and in my Andromedan past life, I shared my esoteric knowledge to everybody in the planet that I've lived, and they're (we're) very spiritual beings whose lived very happily and want to share their knowledge to the whole Universe (even Omniverse). I operated in there in both emotional and mental basis, made me a person who use both brain hemispheres equally
CANCER 22: A YOUNG WOMAN AWAITING A SAILBOAT
My past lives were all spiritual and etheric, except 2 past lives on Earth that was situated on Argentina (Córdoba) and Israel (Jerusalem) (The Israeli past life of mine was a prophet in approx. 1000BC, and my Argentinian one was a Tehuelche/Selk'nam in approx. 1400, and I've longing for spiritual life on the cosmos in these lives, and even today, I still longing for that...

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

From what I recall, Piercethevale came up with that one. I've studied it a bit and it seems to fit, though it does probably need to be studied further, especially considering the ellusive subject matter. Poyi, here is an online parts calculator if you ever want to look a part up quickly: http://libracentre.com/arabic_parts_chart.php One interesting thing to do with the part of past incarnation is see if it conjuncts any points (vertex for example) of people you have a strong connection with.

1705044-Bruce-Lee-Quote-The-key-to-immortality-is-first-living-a-life.jpg

As a coincidence, your part of current life is conjunct my mc (just over 1 degree) and your part of past life is conjunct my sun (just under two degrees). Who knows, maybe we met before..... maybe even talked about these parts before.......
dun dun dunnnnnnn :cool::wink::happy:

FraterAC

I am interested to know if anyway we could find out how many reincarnations we had
Millions.
It's said the number of normal human reincarnations equals 84 lakhs. If we take that literally, 84 x 100,000 = 8.4 million incarnations. If we take lakh to mean "a very large but indefinite number" like, in English, a "zillion," then the number gets a little hazier -- but no smaller.
If anybody thinks a soul a few dozen incarnations out of an animal body is going to be studying astrology, I would beg to differ. Most likely they'd be chasing the astrologers around with a club to kill and eat them.
Our human concept of time is minuscule compared to the cycles of life and evolution. Even the Great Year of the Sun (cycle of precession) is about 25,900 years -- ONE Great Year.

Humanitarian

You need to define an incarnation. Since humans have only existed here in physical form for about a maximum of 1.5 million years.... That means that if you give 50 years to each life, and assume that the soul reincarnated immediately there are only possible of having 30 thousand incarnations.
Wisdom teaching says that the Solar Logos created 66,000,000,000 human souls at the start of the current Solar Incarnation. It will be another 10,000,000 years before the door from the animal kingdom opens again---allowing these Souls to incarnate in individual beings(humans), instead of groups of existences. . And the eldest of our current humanity in this solar system has only reached the 7th Human Initiation(4th Solar) of the cosmic physical plane. No one who has not accomplished the Revelation actually knows any of this.
That's why everyone is a starseed...
Notes: I'm a different person than Rebel Uranian