Unaspected Venus in synastry.

Lost_spirit

I was wondering what effects can this have in synastry,when one person's Venus(the male's in the case I'm referring to) does not aspect any planets or points in the other's chart.I was wondering if there can be the feeling of being "in love",or an y feelings at all from the person whose Venus is unaspected.I'm just guessing that he would always feel like something's missing from the relationship and would end up leaving it.
Is it possible that the person can still love the other person without having aspects to his Venus?Especially when there are other wonderful aspects like tight Venus(female's) conjunct mars(male's),Moon(female's) trine Sun(male's),North node(male's) conjunct Venus and Ascendant(female's) and moon(males') opposition Venus-mars(female's).

Vista

I was wondering what effects can this have in synastry,when one person's Venus(the male's in the case I'm referring to) does not aspect any planets or points in the other's chart.I was wondering if there can be the feeling of being "in love",or an y feelings at all from the person whose Venus is unaspected.I'm just guessing that he would always feel like something's missing from the relationship and would end up leaving it.
Is it possible that the person can still love the other person without having aspects to his Venus?Especially when there are other wonderful aspects like tight Venus(female's) conjunct mars(male's),Moon(female's) trine Sun(male's),North node(male's) conjunct Venus and Ascendant(female's) and moon(males') opposition Venus-mars(female's).

Yes, there absolutely can still be love between two people. I look to the 7th house ruler and planets inside as being more important than just Venus. Also, Sun conjunct or trine the other person's Moon is very harmonious between couples. Venus conjunct Mars is great for sexual chemistry, in fact, all Venus to Mars connections are really good for sexual chemistry. Any personal planet conjunct the other person's ASC or DES is again, very important and meaningful.

miquar

Hi. If his natal Venus is the only planet not aspecting anything in the other chart, then it is likely that his Venus is weakly aspected or unaspected in his natal chart. I would say that its important for him to find a way to express this Venus so that it doesn't find expression in unpredictable ways. It is possible that his feelings could be diverted to some extent if he meets someone else whose natal chart strongly triggers his natal Venus. This Venus could be especially difficult to integrate if he has no planets in Taurus or Libra, or if the sign position of his Venus conflicts elementally with the strong themes in the chart.

A partner could still provide a hook for the projection of his Venus if her chart somehow echoes the way his Venus is natally placed. For example if he has Venus in Capricorn aspecting Saturn, then if the partner was Capricornian/Saturnian in nature to some extent, then he could experience his Venus through her even without the synastry connection.

And there is always his progressed Venus to look at for temporary cross aspects to the partners natal and progressed points, though these probably won't be as strong as natal to natal synastry aspects.

Lost_spirit

It is possible that his feelings could be diverted to some extent if he meets someone else whose natal chart strongly triggers his natal Venus. This Venus could be especially difficult to integrate if he has no planets in Taurus or Libra, or if the sign position of his Venus conflicts elementally with the strong themes in the chart.

And that's my main concern! His Venus is in taurus,sextile his mercury.His mercury aspects planets in my chart,but Venus doesn't.Unless I can count 2 quincunxes,which are not really aspects,a wide opposition(6 orbs) to my Saturn and a very wide trine(9 orbs) to my mars.Oh,and basically an exact opposition to my PoF.And that's about all there is to see.I don't know what's happening,sometimes I think it's a very one-sided situation.
Isn't this Taurus Venus satisfied where she is and with what she has,stong by sign position(i don't know his birth time)?

miquar

Hi. If the relationship feels notably one-sided I think that there must be more to it than the lack of cross aspects to his Venus. Depending on which elements and planets are strong in his chart, and which of them are triggered by your planets, and also what transits and progressions he is experiencing, there could be various very different motives behind his seeming reluctance to engage fully with the relationship.

There will also be clues in your own chart, and again in the synastry, transits and progressions, as to why you are in a relationship with someone who isn't giving an equal amount to the relationship.